Flava of Love 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Black looks like Hoopz. Sinceer looks like the girl with the Mike Tyson lisp from another season. :tdown: She'll get drunk again and he'll drop her.

Why was Tree's ex so little and so soft? :shame:

Thing 2 must want Flav or his money to get dental work done. She can't possibly think she can get a modeling career or anything from this.

Thing 2 must want Flav or his money to get dental work done. She can't possibly think she can get a modeling career or anything from this.

She's the only one that's really there for love.....lol. O, yeah and a bus trip to Paris wouldn't hurt either. :lol: Did you see her face when he said the remaining 3 will go to Paris? Man her facial expression looked like my son's when he went to Chuck e Cheese this past weekend!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Flav must have an obsession with ugly tools. Why get rid of Seezinz only to bring Troll 2 back. And to keep the Klingon on the show....uggghhhhhhh

every time he has some alone time one hoe rats out the other chick then he slobs the chick down. They never spend any "alone" time together to get to know each other like talkn 'bout.

um, have you seen Flav...ain't like his ass is cute.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: That mug be having the ashy lip snydrome. :lol: Then he has the nerves to get mad when women touch his face. :lol: He ought to be glad someone likes that ugly thang, because it should be placed in a zoo behind a cage some where in the monkey exhibit. :lol:

Yea, but at least he's in the position to "choose" a cute lady...and one who doesn't have 9 gaps in different places in her mouth. Thing 2 probably couldn't hold a cigarette in her mouth.

um, have you seen Flav...ain't like his ass is cute.

I'm noticing that Flavor Flav is extremely insecure about himself. The second a girl tells him that (a) someone has done something else other than try out for Flavor of Love (b) somone mentions that they didn't have sparks for him at first (c) someone spoke to one of their ex's (d) someone has a problem with drinking/drug usage he kicks them out...immediately.

Yep! He just wants air time and the opportunity to get with desperate women who are trying to break into the entertainment industry.

Dang I missed my calling. :angry::upset::smh: Dang that ugly Flav!!!! He took my spot:angry:

Dang I missed my calling. :angry::upset::smh: Dang that ugly Flav!!!! He took my spot:angry:
U sure did, Cee...hell, you're always talking about how ugly you are. Schitt, can't be no uglier than Flav, so you should surely have a shot at love. :emlaugh:

Yep! He just wants air time and the opportunity to get with desperate women who are trying to break into the entertainment industry.

YEP and that's why he's slobbing them down any chance he gets- cause he knows it ain't gone last long. LAMO

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back