Flava of Love 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its like a minstral show.

Its only so much Bafoonery I can stand in my life.

I see he has some ghetto women on the show again.

Come on bruh. Did you expect anything different. :lmao: Flav ain't exactly the best looking cat on the earth. :lol: The funny part is he doesn't like for them to touch his face. Like he ain't ugly or something.:lmao:

Come on bruh. Did you expect anything different. :lmao: Flav ain't exactly the best looking cat on the earth. :lol: The funny part is he doesn't like for them to touch his face. Like he ain't ugly or something.:lmao:

Cee, we(me,you,every chick on the show) all know that FLAV is ugly! I know these ladies can't be serious about Flav. He's not even serious about them. He just wants to hit each one of the chicks and be finished. I couldn't watch it last night. It was too stupid.

Cee, we(me,you,every chick on the show) all know that FLAV is ugly! I know these ladies can't be serious about Flav. He's not even serious about them. He just wants to hit each one of the chicks and be finished. I couldn't watch it last night. I was too stupid.

Aye BW, I bet you would hit some of them thangs on that show wouldn't you? :lol:

After 4 year's of making this garbage #1 in it's time slot and about 1000 pages of "she so crazy" post here supporting it, now everybody want's to trash it.:lmao:

Oh lawd.:lol:
No need of bailing on it now and calling them ghetto.:lmao:

After 4 year's of making this garbage #1 in it's time slot and about 1000 pages of "she so crazy" post here supporting it, now everybody want's to trash it.:lmao:

Oh lawd.:lol:
No need of bailing on it now and calling them ghetto.:lmao:

:idea: You show do have a purnt mane.

I watch it for the eye candy...if not anything else. But they do have a chick trying to be the next New York. She looks a little crackish to me. Maybe that's his attraction to her. I hope she doesn't end up winning.

He let one of the baddest chicks go last night because she was majoring in criminal justice. He said he didn't want the law up in his house. I guess he wants to smoke his "winehouse" in peace.

Ok I caught up last night. The girl with the forehead reminds me of the pole girl with the lisp and forehead from last season. The twins look just like Delishis, hairstyle and skin color. The underbite girl looked :xeye:. I knew Peechy wouldn't last. He doesn't like big girls and her voice was annoying. All of the internet girls were sad. Shy acts like NY. Rayna will get beatdown by someone before it's over. :lmao: I thought the bald girl was doing a voodoo potion on Flav in the hospital. :lol:

I can't wait to see when the DJ girl says he's not attractive. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back