Flava of Love 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My jaw dropped when he told HotLanta to come get her clock and then told her that her time was UP! She acted like she didn't want it anyways. lol.

Boy, she does more contradicting herself than a lil bit.

I was so glad he got rid of that cheap trick. Her stock fell real fast. Flav still hasn't kissed that tall man....LOL

Looks like he's gonna get rid of one of those messy ass twins next week.

My jaw dropped when he told HotLanta to come get her clock and then told her that her time was UP! She acted like she didn't want it anyways. lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

No, she wasn't contradicting herself, she was just plain ole lying. That drunk bytch probably can't remember what she said half the time, though. :lol:

I couldn't figure out if she was black, white or mixed, but I did figure out she was a drunk.. :lol: . Somebody help me out.

I couldn't figure out if she was black, white or mixed, but I did figure out she was a drunk.. :lol: . Somebody help me out.
She's a white drunk....:lmao:

With all the issues that heffa had back home, there is no way in hell she should have had her ass on that show. :smh:

Yeah, I saw where he was getting rid of one of the twins next week too. This junk is too funny.

How is this the 3rd season and these girls still dont know his government name or his rap name? Seezins on thin ice, them awful twins done already peeped game on her not being there for Flav when she was trying to get rid of one of the new girls because she was a threat. lol. Them twins know they something else. I could see him with a ghetto looking broad with messed up speech like one of the twins. They are like a charity case, kinda like Flav.

She's a white drunk....:lmao:

With all the issues that heffa had back home, there is no way in hell she should have had her ass on that show. :smh:

you shole right, talking bout she didn't pay rent before she left....... :emlaugh:

What I wanna know is, when is Flave gonna find out about that girl calling and threating the house b4 he gave Miami the boot. Remember when Seezins answered the phone and talked to her...the crazy ass brawd...can't remember her name now. She was the one behind all the drama that caused Miami to get gone.

you shole right, talking bout she didn't pay rent before she left....... :emlaugh:

Right. How she gonna skip paying rent to come with Flav and she has children who need a roof over their heads? :retard: Po' parenting.

One of the twins looks aneroxic. When they talk, I cringe. The lisp is what gets to me. :smh: There's so much weave going on in that house, they could have a horse farm. I think Seezinz hair may be hers.

Tree did not have to act that "dramatical". She should have been eliminated just for that. :lol:

Flav said he HAS money---then started flipping through his one dollar bills. lol. The reaction on his face showed he was pissed at that comment though. HotLAnta couldn't wiggle her way outta that one.:swink:

Right. How she gonna skip paying rent to come with Flav and she has children who need a roof over their heads? :retard: Po' parenting.

One of the twins looks aneroxic. When they talk, I cringe. The lisp is what gets to me. :smh: There's so much weave going on in that house, they could have a horse farm. I think Seezinz hair may be hers.

Tree did not have to act that "dramatical". She should have been eliminated just for that. :lol:
I'm still NOT convinced that Tree is a she. :no:

I've never seen a person with a gap on the top and bottom row of teeth. Those twins are horrible.

The chick that looks like Mr. Spock is just quietly moving on along. The one with the huge fivehead...I can't remember her name.

I've never seen a person with a gap on the top and bottom row of teeth. Those twins are horrible.

The chick that looks like Mr. Spock is just quietly moving on along. The one with the huge fivehead...I can't remember her name.
Sinceer is her name I think.....yes her forehead is awful and she looks evil all the dayum time.

I'm with you JSTUS, I think her hair is real or she just has a GREAT weave job.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He should have eliminated Black and Tree along with Thing 2 last night. All three of them were foul per their exes.

Seezinz is a thing of beauty. At least one of the trolls is gone. Now if he can get rid of the other one and the Klingon.

Actually, Thing 1 looks better than Thing 2, to me. I was just wondering though, were they both planning on fugging Flav together or what? I mean really...why would you want the same man as your sister. :vomit:

Actually, Thing 1 looks better than Thing 2, to me. I was just wondering though, were they both planning on fugging Flav together or what? I mean really...why would you want the same man as your sister. :vomit:

Hellerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

When he coupled them up from the beginning, I was wondering how long was that going to last. All the tears last night- all for what? That twin **** was played out after the first episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back