Flava of Love 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black will win it all!
hmmm, isn't that interesting. She seems to be the one less in "like" with him and also, I thought Flav claims he don't want no jealous, stalker type woman. Isn't that one of the things he didn't like about New York? :smh:

hmmm, isn't that interesting. She seems to be the one less in "like" with him and also, I thought Flav claims he don't want no jealous, stalker type woman. Isn't that one of the things he didn't like about New York? :smh:

:nod: Yep. He flashbacked to a NY scene when Black was questioning about his night with Sinceer.

I think you said it the other day...Flav ain't looking for love. Because if he was, he would be with Troll 2.

Flav ain't stupid. He wants a shot at hitting Black...if he already hasn't.

I know Seezinz wasn't interested in Flav, but damn was she sexy as hell!!!!! She's passed Buckey in terms of my favorite Flavor of Love contestant.

I normally don't jump ship but....black is the best of the bunch left and she's white..lol

that stalking was blown up due to editing...

If you ask me ALL of them come across as the "crazy stalker type", esp. that Sincere girl. But you are correct, Black seems like she is the least in to Flav.

Check this out

http://www.mediatakeout.com/23122/l...n_who_wins_this_season_of_flavor_of_love.html

that ignant n*gga deserve whom ever he get, after seeing how the past 2 broads(3 if you wanna count New York) played em....

~walks out~

:nod: Yep. He flashbacked to a NY scene when Black was questioning about his night with Sinceer.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lkVzu7qUsEU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lkVzu7qUsEU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
So, where have you been, baby?:ebrow: :heart:

When can I ... er aaaaa have ride?:kiss: :blush:

How bout a shrimp burger? I'll even treat you to some cheese on that burger but we might have to share fries.:lmao:

So, where have you been, baby?:ebrow: :heart:

When can I ... er aaaaa have ride?:kiss: :blush:

How bout a shrimp burger? I'll even treat you to some cheese on that burger but we might have to share fries.:lmao:

:wavey: I'm around...working, working, working.
Let's meet at that Raoul's place. Let me know when and I'll let you know if I'm in your town.

I was shocked that she said no, but it was funny when she said it. She made a good decision. I was like :vomit: when Black agreed!

It's a good thing Flav bought her that grill, too bad he didn't get one for the bottom set though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back