Fall football attendance restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believe the CDC just all of sudden discovered these "new" facts when other countries had already been aware MONTHS before?

Show me HARD EVIDENCE that other countries had data on viral loads of vaccinated breakthrough cases of the Delta variant.

If you are college educated, PROVE IT. Show your evidence.

That is part of the message from a recent internal presentation prepared by the CDC detailing findings, some of which are considered preliminary, on the dangers posed by the delta variant, which has already led to a spike in cases in the United States.

Susan Butler-Wu, a clinical microbiologist at the University of Southern California, said that the CDC document highlighted reasons for concern but did not indicate that vaccinated people are at greater risk.

“I sort of view this as a hold up, you guys, we might have a problem, put your mask back on,” Butler-Wu said. “But I think the way this is going to get misinterpreted is that vaccines don't work. And I don't think that that's the case at all, based on the data that they’ve presented.”

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@dezjaguar you do know the scientist that developed the vaccine right? let me show you sometin'
images

this is Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett. this young lady is responsible for the vaccine (the one you think is being pushed on you by white people) from her work at the NIH. so you're wrong again.
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/kizzmekia-corbett-joins-harvard-chan-school/

@dezjaguar you do know the scientist that developed the vaccine right? let me show you sometin'
images

this is Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett. this young lady is responsible for the vaccine (the one you think is being pushed on you by white people) from her work at the NIH. so you're wrong again.
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/kizzmekia-corbett-joins-harvard-chan-school/
😆 so was voodoo. Voodoo was discoverd by melanin people. It was used for protection from the Europeans, once the Europeans got there hands on it, they poison it smh. So know I'm not wrong, you just unlearned. Keep believing in them European poison.

😆 so was voodoo. Voodoo was discoverd by melanin people. It was used for protection from the Europeans, once the Europeans got there hands on it, they poison it smh. So know I'm not wrong, you just unlearned. Keep believing in them European poison.
you over here talkin' bout voodoo. not medicine. voodoo.
why didn't you just say b/c she's the devil...lol
Kathy Bates Mama Boucher GIF

Right. Europeans demonize our knowledge, repackage it, and sell it back to us. And, most of us around here thinking we never created a damn thing.
Bro its to easy to debate these European educated folkos. This alcorn guy I'm debating is a teacher. He's teaching European education to his on people smh. What he need for himself is to learn African education and real history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro its to easy to debate these European educated folkos. This alcorn guy I'm debating is a teacher. He's teaching European education to his on people smh. What he need for himself is to learn African education and real history.
you debating but you have no facts. btw.... science is science. at atom is an atom. doesn't matter if you find it in africa or europe. go somewhere dude with your nonsense. I've forgotten more science than you ever knew.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
you debating but you have no facts. btw.... science is science. at atom is an atom. doesn't matter if you find it in africa or europe. go somewhere dude with your nonsense. I've forgotten more science than you ever knew.
Smh unlearned.... This is why it's important to learn the truth. Your paragraph makes know sense. I have facts, do what i did and read and research.

images

I'm not pro/anti vax but I do know that when they tried to push her as the face of the vax to comfort black people, it didn't take long for people to find how anti-black American (FBA) she is. That's why they went and found another black woman who is FBA to say that Tuskegee wasn't THAT bad so black people have no reason to be hesistant (her whole inner circle (including her husband) is white)

The days of pushing black faces (especially black women) upon black people to support dumb mess are numbered.

I'm not pro/anti vax but I do know that when they tried to push her as the face of the vax to comfort black people, it didn't take long for people to find how anti-black American (FBA) she is. That's why they went and found another black woman who is FBA to say that Tuskegee wasn't THAT bad so black people have no reason to be hesistant (her whole inner circle (including her husband) is white)

The days of pushing black faces (especially black women) upon black people to support dumb mess are numbered.
you got a link to her antiblackness?

btw.. I'm from tuskegee...right there off the interstate. Tuskegee was terrible. it wasn't an experiment, it was medical malpractice. I went to medical school at the UT-Memphis (didn't graduate) and had to explain to my white colleagues just how terrible it was b/c they didn't teach us where or how they got that knowledge regarding disease progression of syphilis. same with tumor growth and henrietta lacks. I also had to stand up and dispel racial stereotypes in front of my entire medical school class as a first year b/c they brought some egg head negro in that said some of the craziest, racist stuff about black people I've ever heard. so we don't play that.

what we are not going to do though is stand by and watch and listen as supposedly educated black folks says dumb stuff that if people listen to it, potentially put them in a situation where they will have to fight for their life unnecessarily. you can come, but come with facts. don't come with your conspiracy theories, or European nonsense, not knowing how to spell no, and can't tell me what tribe in africa you're descended from like africa is a country and not a continent.

Fredrick Douglass married a white woman too, so we canceling him now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back