Fall football attendance restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

All that fake knowledge won't help you on a ventilator, bruh.
😆 just like y'all football season in football this fall. Like you say, YouTube and Google is fake news. So when i go on YouTube and Google and they tell me Aamu won the conference championship in the spring of 2021 i want nor will not believe it because it's fake 😆

I see Shortsightedness is as strong here among the so-called “educated” as it is among the youngsters ignorant of our history with the medical establishment. The ones who should’ve been sounding the loudest alarm have not only been the quickest to acquiesce, but have also taken on the ways of crakkkas and are even online (and online only) wishing death on those that are rightfully hesitant.

well don’t worry. when this is said and done you’re gonna get everything you asked for, and remember it was what you demanded, and it’s gonna be real interesting to come back to this thread this time next year and see if there’s this same tone of arrogance.

The same people who turned Black people away from emergency rooms and clinics and sent them home to die from Covid before the vaccine, and have historically used their medical and science industries to do truly horrid things to our people, were the same ones who sent Blacks to the front of the vaccine lines.

And even the Black people who knew the history conveniently forgot it because “this time is different.”

well I’m not gonna wish ill on anyone, but I believe if what those people wrote in the SPARS 2025 Exercise manual is true, and so far it’s played out just as they wrote it, then alotta people are gonna be in for a surprise.

So what do y'all "Black people shouldn't take the vaccine" suggest we do then to alleviate our lives being from upended by this constantly mutating deadly virus considering folks ALSO don't want to wear masks or social distance to curb the spread?

Last edited:
Hml407 What GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

I see Shortsightedness is as strong here among the so-called “educated” as it is among the youngsters ignorant of our history with the medical establishment. The ones who should’ve been sounding the loudest alarm have not only been the quickest to acquiesce, but have also taken on the ways of crakkkas and are even online (and online only) wishing death on those that are rightfully hesitant.

well don’t worry. when this is said and done you’re gonna get everything you asked for, and remember it was what you demanded, and it’s gonna be real interesting to come back to this thread this time next year and see if there’s this same tone of arrogance.

The same people who turned Black people away from emergency rooms and clinics and sent them home to die from Covid before the vaccine, and have historically used their medical and science industries to do truly horrid things to our people, were the same ones who sent Blacks to the front of the vaccine lines.

And even the Black people who knew the history conveniently forgot it because “this time is different.”

well I’m not gonna wish ill on anyone, but I believe if what those people wrote in the SPARS 2025 Exercise manual is true, and so far it’s played out just as they wrote it, then alotta people are gonna be in for a surprise.

Repeat. After. Me.

This. Is. Not. A. Conspiracy.

So what do y'all "Black people shouldn't take the vaccine" suggest we do then to alleviate our lives being from upended by this constantly mutating deadly virus considering folks ALSO don't want to wear masks or social distance to curb the spread?

Dr. Sebi's motherland alkaline water!! It cured AIDS!

Repeat. After. Me.

This. Is. Not. A. Conspiracy.

AIDS wasn’t a conspiracy either, according to most “educated” Black people like you. Except today it’s been pretty much proven that it was first introduced to Black people as part of a vaccine program.

So with all due respect Brother I wouldn’t listen to shit someone like you had to say. Because if we got deep into it and started citing sources and other documentation and stood it up against our verifiable history I know you wouldn’t be able to offer anything but your opinion and your hopes.

When we look at the sad state of Black people in this country and wonder why we’re last in every category that measures a people’s progress, but lead in every negative category we can think of, we can tie it directly to people such as yourself.

it’s not about what anyone “thinks” anyone should do.

this whole thing shows how unprepared we are still. In the midst of a pandemic many of us were turned away from hospitals and sent home or received half-ass care in alotta cases. These stories were plentiful last year.

The point is we were warned to get our act together over a century ago and we haven’t. So now we’re in the position of having to rely on our enemies for the medical solution and HOPE they don’t mess us over this time.

it’s not about what anyone “thinks” anyone should do.

this whole thing shows how unprepared we are still. In the midst of a pandemic many of us were turned away from hospitals and sent home or received half-ass care in alotta cases. These stories were plentiful last year.

The point is we were warned to get our act together over a century ago and we haven’t. So now we’re in the position of having to rely on our enemies for the medical solution and HOPE they don’t mess us over this time.
So you just gonna filibuster word salad.

You still bobbing and weaving the question.

no i'm not i gave you your answer. looking at someone else to ask "what should I do" when you're talking about your personal health is not manly.

the info is out there for you to read and make the best decision you can for yourself.

you know what i have noticed? everytime the vaccine comes up I make sure to mention that for those with questions, there's a manual called SPARS 2025 that was published around 2017 or so that detailed how this was gonna go right up until the end of it. i mention it everytime. and you know how many times I've been asked for a link or more info? only once.

i have been asked where the manual came from, and i suppose the expected answer was "conspiracy666.com" or something. and if that was the case i'm sure people would be pleased to go read it because of the "source." but when they find it's posted over on the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health's site suddenly nobody is interested.

now i've answered your question, so please don't ask me the same thing again. if you just don't like the answer i'm fine with that, but i don't have a different answer for you.

no i'm not i gave you your answer. looking at someone else to ask "what should I do" when you're talking about your personal health is not manly.
I'm not looking at anyone to tell me what to do about anything, Einstein. I asked what people like you (who are against vaccines) should suggest others do to protect themselves since you're a thought leader and all. And all you got is "I told y'all to look up this paper."

When someone still uses hotep in 2021, that lets you know everything you need to know about them

A "hotep" had the #1 movie in the world (not just documentary but the entire world) in May. That same "hotep" was mocked for using the term "white supremacy" for years until everyone started using it a couple of years ago. Instead of being willfully obtuse and getting your black news from Roland and Joy because they are black, you probably need to be more open minded to those who don't think like you because more times than not, that person you are mocking will be proven right

I'm not looking at anyone to tell me what to do about anything, Einstein. I asked what people like you (who are against vaccines) should suggest others do to protect themselves since you're a thought leader and all. And all you got is "I told y'all to look up this paper."

And once again I told you Schmuck, I don't have any suggestions. I'll do what I feel is best for me, and I'd suggest others do their research and do the same.

And that's the problem with you lazy mf's. Always asking someone else for a "suggestion," because you don't wanna sit down, take the time and READ for yourself, so you can come up with the best solution for you and yours. That way if things go bad, you'll have someone to blame.

No thought leader, and I didn't say I was against vaccines, so don't put words in my mouth. That's what liars do when they're trying to find an angle based off their feelings and hopes and not info. I'm just not stupid or gullible or cowardly or lazy, nor trusting of white people.

When someone still uses hotep in 2021, that lets you know everything you need to know about them

A "hotep" had the #1 movie in the world (not just documentary but the entire world) in May. That same "hotep" was mocked for using the term "white supremacy" for years until everyone started using it a couple of years ago. Instead of being willfully obtuse and getting your black news from Roland and Joy because they are black, you probably need to be more open minded to those who don't think like you because more times than not, that person you are mocking will be proven right

Whenever I hear a Black man or woman use that term in a derisive manner I just regret that person's sperm donor didn't discard them in a napkin and flush em down the toilet. It would've spared Black people alotta dead, ignorant weight. Either that, or they should've been born white.

the info is out there for you to read and make the best decision you can for yourself.

you know what i have noticed? everytime the vaccine comes up I make sure to mention that for those with questions, there's a manual called SPARS 2025 that was published around 2017 or so that detailed how this was gonna go right up until the end of it. i mention it everytime. and you know how many times I've been asked for a link or more info? only once.

i have been asked where the manual came from, and i suppose the expected answer was "conspiracy666.com" or something. and if that was the case i'm sure people would be pleased to go read it because of the "source." but when they find it's posted over on the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health's site suddenly nobody is interested.

now i've answered your question, so please don't ask me the same thing again. if you just don't like the answer i'm fine with that, but i don't have a different answer for you.
so what do you think spars 2025 is? cause I don't think it is what you think it is.

here is the link to this hypothetical pandemic response for those that are interested. 89 page pdf of the book. I wonder how many people on here have read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back