Fall football attendance restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*F* all this rhetoric, shit.

I'm trying to understand why the grads/attendees of pwcu are now evident in this medium attempting to spread their poisonous vitriol?! Bullshit. X'dey mf'ing asses.

Hey! Y'all vaccinated people. Don't forget to take your flu vaccine too smh
smh.... guess you don't realize that in most years the flu kills 40k people in this country. I never miss taking the flu shot. I've got kids with sickle cell the flu could actually kill.

Reactions: J C
My thing is I'm not against those who take the shot or who doesn't take the shot that's a personal choice. My thing is people like this dude who came straight out the cage talking about you can blame the democrats. When in reality Covid-19 started under dumb Donald who did nothing to control it. Then Dumb Donald is out here telling lies and got these fools out here running around purposely trying to spread Covid-19 while Trump and his family took the shot. Now that is what you call a dumb azz. The difference is that most of the black people who want take the shot is just hesitant because of past medical reasons towards minorities. That's understandable. The white Trump supporters are purposely trying to spread Covid-19. They have it and will come to work or go to Walmart with no mask on hoping to give it to someone. Sick animals.

They saw it as a Black genocide experiment!
LOL!!!!!

My guy, don't get into your feelings. And don't think that these numbers aren't skewed.

Just cause I didn't post numbers of those who died (fully vaccinated) who didn't have underlined conditions under the age of 80; don't believe that those numbers are not there.

So go find them then!

The CDC hasn't been telling us how bad it is -- and will get.

The CDC has told us what they knew WHEN they knew it since Trump left office bruh. You can't fault the CDC for most of this country not understanding the concept of changing opinions when facts change.

The new concern over delta is based on NEW DATA.

This whole "the CDC isn't telling us everything" is just as false and dangerous as "Fauci & Bill Gates are trying to kill us!"

The CDC is instituting masks again because the vaccines don't work and vaccinated people are spreading covid and delta just as fast as unvaccinated people. https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/07/29/cdc-mask-guidance/

The Los Angeles Unified School District is instituting masks and weekly covid tests on everyone regardless of vaccine status. https://ktla.com/news/local-news/la...s-and-staff-regardless-of-vaccination-status/

The CDC's delta data is about two weeks old because if you follow international, non-mass media news it came out in Israel and the UK that the majority of folks with infections are fully vaccinated people. Look it up.

Also, the CDC said last week that they will have tests at the end of the year that can detect the difference between covid and the flu. From the get go the PCR tests have been wildly inaccurate and the CDC has been telling people we ended the flu by wearing masks and socially distancing. The sad part is people believed that. The truth is the flu never left and it's no telling how many covid cases are actually the flu. https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/...-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

My thing is I'm not against those who take the shot or who doesn't take the shot that's a personal choice. My thing is people like this dude who came straight out the cage talking about you can blame the democrats. When in reality Covid-19 started under dumb Donald who did nothing to control it. Then Dumb Donald is out here telling lies and got these fools out here running around purposely trying to spread Covid-19 while Trump and his family took the shot. Now that is what you call a dumb azz. The difference is that most of the black people who want take the shot is just hesitant because of past medical reasons towards minorities. That's understandable. The white Trump supporters are purposely trying to spread Covid-19. They have it and will come to work or go to Walmart with no mask on hoping to give it to someone. Sick animals.

Please share this info with bougie black people who want people hesistant about the vax to ignore history and trust them. I have ALWAYS been on the "it's a personal choice" thing. If you don't wanna get the shot, wear a mask. I'm here in the Delta (one of the higher vaxxed areas in MS) and I'm sure it's more than 50% wearing a mask compared to about 10-15% others.

The biggest problem with black people here getting the vax is access (someone who lives in areas like Mayersville or Lula that's 20-30 minutes or more from a Walmart might as well be out of state for them)

The biggest problem with white people is just flat out refusing to get it or wear a mask. And Tater Tot (like the rest of these GOP dummies running southern states) is encouraging that behavior

View: https://twitter.com/WLBT/status/1420890324281565187

The CDC has told us what they knew WHEN they knew it since Trump left office bruh. You can't fault the CDC for most of this country not understanding the concept of changing opinions when facts change.

The new concern over delta is based on NEW DATA.

This whole "the CDC isn't telling us everything" is just as false and dangerous as "Fauci & Bill Gates are trying to kill us!"
The CDC has been behind a lot during this pandemic even under Biden.

The data for Delta hadn't changed. LOL.

If they had paid attention to what happened in India, the U.K, and Asia, they would have known how bad Delta was.

The WHO recommended in June that everyone wear masks. But the CDC said its guidance wasn't going to change despite the international science community warning how transmissible and deadly Delta was. And Biden held an "independence from COVID" gathering at the White House on the 4th.

We were sitting here maskless in May and June because the CDC said it was OK all while saying they weren't going to track breakthrough infections (unless folks were either in the hospital or dead). How is that science? LOL. Now thousands of people are either sick or dead because they've refused to stay ahead and on top of the game.

Last edited:
smh.... guess you don't realize that in most years the flu kills 40k people in this country. I never miss taking the flu shot. I've got kids with sickle cell the flu could actually kill.
Sorry to hear that but i know vaccines are not the answer to our problem. A healthy diet and lifestyle is more trustworthy to me. We talk about white daddy BUT we run to white daddy for problems and we better than him.

If they had paid attention to what happened in India, the U.K, and Asia, they would have known how bad Delta was.

The WHO recommended in June that everyone wear masks. But the CDC said its guidance wasn't going to change despite the international science community warning how transmissible and deadly Delta was. And Biden held an "independence from COVID" gathering at the White House on the 4th.

We were sitting here maskless in May and June because the CDC said it was OK all while saying they weren't going to track breakthrough infections (unless folks were either in the hospital or dead). How is that science? LOL. Now thousands of people are either sick or dead because they've refused to stay ahead and on top of the game.

"The data for Delta didn't change."

Ok, when did United States authorities find out that viral loads among vaccinated people were high enough to have concerns about vaxxed people spreading the virus?

"The data for Delta didn't change."

Ok, when did United States authorities find out that viral loads among vaccinated people were high enough to have concerns about vaxxed people spreading the virus?
The CDC is saying the data changed (for them) because obviously, the agency wasn't aware (or didn't care) of what was going on around the world. There were studies published by scientists in Singapore, the UK, and Israel that found delta was able to transmit from vaccinated to vaccinated people well before the Delta surge hit hard in the US.

Australian health officials in late May-early June had observed that people were getting infected outside without having prolonged contact with others.

The WHO knew this too, which is why they recommended even vaccinated people wear masks in public a month ago. As I said, the CDC has been behind.

Last edited:
Most people I know who don't like wearing the mask got stanking breath any way. They are the main ones who should have it on.
King Of Monsters Godzilla GIF by HBO Max

• Love
Reactions: J C
I know one thing... Valley better allow me to see some football in person or I will put on my Bass Pro Shop dad cap and march my black ass down to them white folks stadium in Oxford and become a Hotty Toddy fella for the season.

I know one thing... Valley better allow me to see some football in person or I will put on my Bass Pro Shop dad cap and march my black ass down to them white folks stadium in Oxford and become a Hotty Toddy fella for the season.

LMAO!

Sorry to hear that but i know vaccines are not the answer to our problem. A healthy diet and lifestyle is more trustworthy to me. We talk about white daddy BUT we run to white daddy for problems and we better than him.
so medicine is white?

Most people I know who don't like wearing the mask got stanking breath any way. They are the main ones who should have it on.
when South Carolina dropped the mask mandate and students started taking their mask off, I was like yeah.... some of them need to put that back on. they have no idea how much work that mask was putting in.

The CDC is saying the data changed (for them) because obviously, the agency wasn't aware (or didn't care) of what was going on around the world. There were studies published by scientists in Singapore, the UK, and Israel that found delta was able to transmit from vaccinated to vaccinated people well before the Delta surge hit hard in the US.

Australian health officials in late May-early June had observed that people were getting infected outside without having prolonged contact with others.

The WHO knew this too, which is why they recommended even vaccinated people wear masks in public a month ago. As I said, the CDC has been behind.

Wrong. It's simple...the facts changed.

1627673706316.png

Wrong. It's simple...the facts changed.

View attachment 12911
Do you really believe the CDC just all of sudden discovered these "new" facts when other countries had already been aware MONTHS before?

Nah.

This is the same agency that said they were not tracking breakthrough infections unless folks were in the hospital or dead. OF COURSE, it's no surprise they didn't know until now that vaccinated people could transmit to other vaccinated people. They were not looking for it intentionally.

This is not the first time they've acted shady, either.

The CDC director, before issuing mask guidance in May that said vaccinated people no longer needed masks, appeared at a congressional hearing and got grilled by republicans who questioned why were needed for vaccinated people. She, at that hearing, said because not enough people were vaccinated and there was the threat of variants.

Then TWO DAYS LATER, the CDC said "new" evidence showed vaccinated people were safe and could walk around bare-faced.

You found this new evidence after saying 48 hours earlier that folks needed to wear masks regardless?

I simply don't trust the CDC's messaging because it simply doesn't match up with the real-world evidence. They've been terrible at it the whole pandemic.

Anyone half competent probably would have kept the mask mandate until we were at least 90% out of the woods (which we never were). It wasn't just red states that were opening things up way too soon. The CDC (as you said) and even Jim Crow Joe wanted to move on from it which is why they blew off campaign promises of monthly checks until this thing was over with. They wanted to downplay it but Delta kind of had different plans.

And as you said, the CDC wasn't the only one who dropped the mask mandate way too fast. The liar Dr. who shall not named has said in multiple interviews that masks were worthless. Youtube recently just stopped shutting people's channels down for calling out said doctor as a liar. When Rand Paul of all people make you look like a bumbling idiot, you know you are in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back