Fall football attendance restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been cases linked to fans getting infected at outdoor sports events and concerts.
How many of them were vaccinated and hospitalized or died?

People who have been vaccinated will NOT be held hostage by anti-vaxxers for much longer. They can get right or get left.

Unless our people become more responsible and get vaccinated, I doubt SWAC stadiums will be 100% in 5 weeks. This decision will be out of the hands of our ADs pretty soon if the numbers don't get better.

It's not OUR people here in MS since most of the Delta counties (especially the populated ones (Leflore, Bolivar, Sunflower, etc) are in the top 5-15 as far as vaxxed counties. It's the white counties that are sub-30% that are flat out ignoring masks and vaxxing starting at the head of the snake.

View: https://twitter.com/WLBT/status/1420890324281565187

Reactions: J C
I’m against this but i can see why the schools in Mississippi would do it.
they should allow us vaccinated people to get special prices since we’re actually trying to help make the country a better place.

Last edited:
Actually both vaccinated and unvaccinated can spread covid and variants. https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2021/01/how-the-vaccinated-may-become-the-next-super-spreaders.html

So, I figure there should be no restrictions because you can't stop the spread of a virus with a survival rate of over 99%.
COVID doesn’t have a 99 percent survival rate. And just because you survive, doesn’t mean you come away completely healthy. Researchers are finding out even people who were asymptomatic or never were hospitalized have organ and brain damage.

COVID doesn’t have a 99 percent survival rate. And just because you survive, doesn’t mean you come away completely healthy. Researchers are finding out even people who were asymptomatic or never were hospitalized have organ and brain damage.

And, some people are permanently ill from taking the vaccine too. Some people are permanently handicapped from football injuries. Should we outlaw football? No. That's life. You have risks. You can't rid your life of risks.

What is covid's survival rate?

I’m not sure, but the point is simply being outside isn’t a impenetrable cloak against possible infection.

Also:

Vaccinated people are spreading COVID at a concerning rate, too.

View: https://twitter.com/FenitN/status/1420898771479715848?s=20

I follow the Most High. I ain't worrying about a mask or social distancing. I'm living my life. And, if HBCUs are going to have these ridiculous crowd restrictions on their football games I'm not going.

How many of them were vaccinated and hospitalized or died?

People who have been vaccinated will NOT be held hostage by anti-vaxxers for much longer. They can get right or get left.

People who aren't vaccinated don't give a crap what vaccinated folks do. Your gripe is with Democrats because that's who pushes lockdowns and mask mandates. Leave the unvaccinated folks alone.

Last edited:
And, some people are permanently ill from taking the vaccine too. Some people are permanently handicapped from football injuries. Should we outlaw football? No. That's life. You have risks. You can't rid your life of risks.
Nothing is 100 percent risk-free, but you can do things to reduce poor outcomes, though.

I follow the Most High. I ain't worrying about a mask or social distancing. I'm living my life. And, if HBCUs are going to have these ridiculous crowd restrictions on their football games I'm not going.
A lot of people who follow the Most High are begging for vaccines in the hospital before they get put on ventilators -- not living their life.

This isn't a republican or democrat problem. It's a human being problem. Covid kills and don't care if you're Republican, democrat, black, white, poor or rich.

What you said has nothing to do with what I said. It's obvious the masks, lockdowns, and social distancing doesn't work yet they are coming from one place. But, believe what you want. I know I will continue to do so.

A lot of people who follow the Most High are begging for vaccines in the hospital before they get put on ventilators -- not living their life.

LOL You believe that propaganda. I read the same thing you read and I can swear it was written by a soap opera writer. That sort of stuff can tug at your heart strings and override your discernment if you let it.

What you said has nothing to do with what I said. It's obvious the masks, lockdowns, and social distancing doesn't work yet they are coming from one place. But, believe what you want. I know I will continue to do so.
What you said has nothing to do with what I said. It's obvious the masks, lockdowns, and social distancing doesn't work yet they are coming from one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back