Deshaun Watson

I told my son that if a woman says anything except yes it means no. If you are in some cootchie and she says no immediately stop.

Now I will say that I was in some cootchie once and she said no and to stop….I did…three days later she hits me up talking about completing what I started. I was scared to go back but things were cool.
what if she is charging later on some one pays her more....

Last edited:
Come on over!

new orleans louisiana GIF

Deshaun gotta get the hell out of Houston. Some of y'all don't want to act like there's a war on heterosexual men of all races but there is. I remember the local media in Houston initially talked about how it was suspect the timing of these sexual assault allegations against Deshaun so soon after he asked for a trade. All of sudden the media went out of their way to silence those in the media who brought attention to the timing of the allegations against Deshaun. The mainstream media is fake news including sports media. There was an orchestrated hit job on Deshaun because he wanted out of Houston.

I have been a life long Texan Fan but the organization is a joke, but Tyrod sucked after he got hurt and came back. He threw 3 picks in a game management ain’t cause that. Pep Hamilton was his QB coach he wouldn’t sabotage Tyrod. Deshaun has a problem and he needs to get some help. This man had over 22 women masseuses claim he did something weird with them and y’all think that is regular or character assassination? James Harden was running through women in Houston and you never heard any cases against him.

I have been a life long Texan Fan but the organization is a joke, but Tyrod sucked after he got hurt and came back. He threw 3 picks in a game management ain’t cause that. Pep Hamilton was his QB coach he wouldn’t sabotage Tyrod. Deshaun has a problem and he needs to get some help. This man had over 22 women masseuses claim he did something weird with them and y’all think that is regular or character assassination? James Harden was running through women in Houston and you never heard any cases against him.
None of this wasn't an issue until Watson wanted to leave.

So it is the NFL's business to punish defendants in a civil lawsuit? Where is the Player's Association? The man sat out an entire season and criminal charges are not being brought. The Commissioner's office has no authority or jurisdiction over Watson's legal affairs.

Back