Deshaun Watson

Let's just be real, Deshaun was not set up, BUT the Texans decided to cut their losses and they allowed for Deshaun dirty laundry to made public. All Professional teams have PI's watching and investigating their star players and the crowd of people they're associated with. Why? Because these players are investments by these organizations and they have millions tied up in them.

The Texans organization came to the reality that Deshaun wasn't going to play for them anymore and either Cal McNair or his Mother decided to cut ties with Deshaun. By them releasing Deshaun's dirty laundry, the can nullify his contract and get back $21M or his $27M signing bonus due to the moral obligation clause built into all contracts. Also, by them being able to kill his contract they won't have to worry about salary cap issues going forward.

Attorney Tony Busby, is a powerful Attorney in Houston and definitely isn't an ambulance chaser by any means. He's wealthier than Deshaun Watson, so it's not about the money for him. He's personal friends with the McNair family, so you can make up your own conclusions from their relationship. Deshaun was "portraying" a choir boy image, much like Tiger Woods was until his dirt got outed, but the paper trail of hotel rooms and airline tickets all point to the fact Deshaun was definitely tricking. To put it even more basic terms, Deshaun had access to THE BEST personal trainers and massage therapist in the world within the Texans organization, but he chose to stalk Instagram Skanks for those "happy ending" massages.
Think about it....

Let's just be real, Deshaun was not set up, BUT the Texans decided to cut their losses and they allowed for Deshaun dirty laundry to made public. All Professional teams have PI's watching and investigating their star players and the crowd of people they're associated with. Why? Because these players are investments by these organizations and they have millions tied up in them.

The Texans organization came to the reality that Deshaun wasn't going to play for them anymore and either Cal McNair or his Mother decided to cut ties with Deshaun. By them releasing Deshaun's dirty laundry, the can nullify his contract and get back $21M or his $27M signing bonus due to the moral obligation clause built into all contracts. Also, by them being able to kill his contract they won't have to worry about salary cap issues going forward.

Attorney Tony Busby, is a powerful Attorney in Houston and definitely isn't an ambulance chaser by any means. He's wealthier than Deshaun Watson, so it's not about the money for him. He's personal friends with the McNair family, so you can make up your own conclusions from their relationship. Deshaun was "portraying" a choir boy image, much like Tiger Woods was until his dirt got outed, but the paper trail of hotel rooms and airline tickets all point to the fact Deshaun was definitely tricking. To put it even more basic terms, Deshaun had access to THE BEST personal trainers and massage therapist in the world within the Texans organization, but he chose to stalk Instagram Skanks for those "happy ending" massages.
Think about it....

Ok, I'll think about.

The Houston PD said they havent received ONE report from any of these women and havent heard from their lawyer.

It's as plain as day yall. 20+ women and not one of them even bothered to press charges? Not one?

His lawyer says that Buzbee has refused to give them the names of these women so they can be vetted and they've identified one of them as one who has tried to blackmail him.

Like I said...let it play out

You know these days that's asking too much. Guilty until proven innocent and even then some will still say "well he rich. He paid people off"

Just the recent Teen Vogue situation is why everyone should let stuff play out

Ok, I'll think about.

I don't have to. Why would I air this out with the HIGH chance I can't get anything back in return for him?

Sure you can nullify that contract-now show me the players who are going to get the money from that? Are they getting Russell Simp-son-I mean Wilson?

Of are they going to be shut out because players are now seeing this and don't like what they are seeing?

If teams have PIs-a LOT of teams should have CLEANED house years ago. Not have all these toxic environments that have you looking like the Houston Rockets right now or the mess we saw in Portland from the Jailblazers. Especially when the folks PAYING for that tend to be coaches and ESPECIALLY BLACK COACHES.

Depositions and sworn testimony are gonna be fun.
however, you have to ask yourself how much the Texans knew and when they knew. Just can’t have an organization looking like they harbored a sexual predator.

Man, these women are putting out all of D Watson's fetish's! His legal aid read a statement from one chick saying he likes to have his Booty fingered! Man they ain't playing with this Brother!

As a former policeman, we broke up massage poplars. However, the undercover agents kept saying they needed more evidence. Wonder why?
Something is not right, but we will see.

If you're familiar with Watson's attorney...this ain't over. Press conferences are cute....really cute hearsay without best evidence. Present it at trial or Watson's attorney will bury your client.

This is going to get nasty! If there is a connection of emails between this lawyer and someone in the Houston organization prior to these allegations, this thing will explode!

This is going to get nasty! If there is a connection of emails between this lawyer and someone in the Houston organization prior to these allegations, this thing will explode!

I honestly hope, for the Texans sake, they aren't that petty and stupid ... that would mean they KNEW they had a predator among them and didn't report it to authorities.

the lawyer sounds like he likes black men especially the "big black buck" type or wants Deshaun Watson to be his cuckold...disgusting

Back