Deshaun Watson

He will probably never play again in a NFL uniform.

This is all @TSU/BAMA and @Herbert77060 fault. Why didn't you two look out for him in Houston?
Learning Reaction GIF

When you’ve gotten away with any and everything because you’ve been that dude, they don’t stop and think “this can happen to me.”

And others, are just willing to risk it all no matter what. Or really don’t believe they are doing wrong
Those two points.^^^^ When a person has lost any semblance of self-control, but will swear to God they don't have a problem.

Last edited:

Nah man fuck that...a Grand Jury is convened to provide all documentation to see if there is a need to move forward with charges. This is a race issue because had he been white this would have been the end.

Nobody is talking about the fact that the Texans provided facilities and NDA’s for him. Then really attempted to blackmail him with these allegations…

So far, Allegations have been made against Watson. No criminal charges have been filed. What has he done that requires any punishment by the league. Settling civil lawsuits do not constitute grounds for wrongdoing or misconduct. Make no mistake, the league wants to punish him for having a veracious sexual appetite. The NFLPA is impotent.

I don't know much about the case nor have I paid attention, did the Texans supply him with these massages or massage therapist?

As you were saying @bigtyme2

I've been saying since this started that none of Deshaun's foolishness goes down (no pun intended) without the Texans knowing someting.

———

The Houston Texans were formally named as defendants Monday in the ongoing civil litigation involving their former quarterback, Deshaun Watson.

"Today we filed the first case of what will likely be many against the Houston Texans related to Deshaun Watson's behavior. Suffice it to say, the overwhelming evidence collected indicating that the Houston Texans enabled Watson's behavior is incredibly damning," said Tony Buzbee, the Houston attorney who at one time represented 25 different women with lawsuits against Watson.

"We believe the Texans knew or most certainly should have known of Watson's conduct. Beyond that, we believe the filing speaks for itself," Buzbee said.

Back