Deshaun Watson

“YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED”: THE WILD, DISTURBING SAGA OF ROBERT KRAFT’S VISIT TO A STRIP MALL SEX SPA​

Well, I hope Deshaun has learned from all of this.
Aw, "L" Naw......
First time..........youthful exuberance..maybe????
2nd time..........."they" said you need to try it again
3 thru 24........... It's A Dayum Habit and HE IS FREAKY!🙄

A warrant for the camera?
Correct the police placed the camera that Craft illegally almost year before they caught Mr. Kraft. That is how he got off a judge did not sign off of the police placing that Camera. Once, the judge found that out he dismissed the case against Mr. Kraft. This was all over ESPN and I listened to podcast that had a Florida lawyer explain what happened.

Correct the police placed the camera that Craft illegally almost year before they caught Mr. Kraft. That is how he got off a judge did not sign off of the police placing that Camera. Once, the judge found that out he dismissed the case against Mr. Kraft. This was all over ESPN and I listened to podcast that had a Florida lawyer explain what happened.
Got it. That dismissal would not fly with today’s Supreme Court.

Dayum. A little "negotiation" would have avoided all of this. It's not like he doesn't have the money. He should have a "pudding man" on payroll to handle all of this if he doesn't have the negotiation skills himself.

293112600_10222896627067130_6927725719437419644_n.jpg

Back