Deion Sanders to JSU? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'll be surprised at the coordinators we hire. Not saying the deion rumor is true tho lol
Not me! I am Mr. “Know shhhh I ain’t supposed to know” when it comes to these things. 😂. All I can say is, damn good job JSU!

I hope this is a movement for former NFL stars. Hall of Famed players or just plain old former NFL stars, they should look into coaching at our HBCU programs. We need the positive press and our kids need the attention.

Can’t you read??? Buying jsu out of the Nike deal... but You’ll see. I didn’t put that out there for debate. Everything you guys thought wasn’t going to happen a few weeks ago, is currently happening pertaining to Deion so same for this UA/Nike situation. A&M should be concern with trying to rep the East and not what lies or not lies jsu got going over here.
JSU aint got no Nike deal... they got a BSN deal... BSN deals with both Nike and UA.... You making up shit and dont know what you are talking about. No SWAC school has a "nike deal"

JSU aint got no Nike deal... they got a BSN deal... BSN deals with both Nike and UA.... You making up shit and dont know what you are talking about. No SWAC school has a "nike deal"

Darn Dahill, that's a pretty mean looking bulldog avatar. You might need to end this post with "Friendly Regards." LOL

The name most certainly brings notoriety and excitement, which is great for the program. Can he be a good coach? Still yet to be seen. Either way, I do like the hire on these premises. Plus, he's in the EAST, which means, hopefully and prayerfully we'll be seeing Primetime in the CAGE pretty soon. Exciting times folk despite this whole COVID thang.

The name most certainly brings notoriety and excitement, which is great for the program. Can he be a good coach? Still yet to be seen. Either way, I do like the hire on these premises. Plus, he's in the EAST, which means, hopefully and prayerfully we'll be seeing Primetime in the CAGE pretty soon. Exciting times folk despite this whole COVID thang.

The wonderful thing in this situation is that it doesn’t take a good coach to win in the SWAC. 😂

It’s still considered a Nike deal dude. Duh. No matter how you word it, it’s still considered a Nike deal. You’re the one who seems to be having some issues comprehending. You doing all this extra and you know exactly what I’m talking about. Stop hating because Of the fact JSU is handling big business right now. Lol. No matter who jsu Nike deal is through there was still a contract with that particular brand which also included a price to end the deal through 2022. Outside of paying the actual cancellation fee or some other type of agreement between the party’s involved, it’s then considered a breach of contract. This is only if jsu did in fact have to go this route because of the Deion/UA contract.

Attachments

• 308E9E6B-3CB5-4FA5-B8A6-B0C9DECB42C3.jpeg
    308E9E6B-3CB5-4FA5-B8A6-B0C9DECB42C3.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 25
  • B8993F4C-5A04-4245-ABB6-671A0175D782.jpeg
    B8993F4C-5A04-4245-ABB6-671A0175D782.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

All y'all are wrong anyway. Deion isn't coming to lil Jackson, Ms. We hiring Jerry Mack!!!!!! Get ready for the ass kickins!!!!!

😂

I talked to former Tulane AD Rick Dickson, (who knows Prime Time well, loves Ashley and has forever ties with JSU due to what they did for him during Katrina), earlier in the month about a few names that’s being thrown around to coordinate and coach up JSU. Man, all I can say is damn good job JSU. Y’all ain’t playing around anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back