Cricket Celebration Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lie πŸ˜† we've done it better we won it 8 years in a row, yall won 7 πŸ˜†. Our record is better than yalls in the swac championship game. Look at yall percentage.
Dez know how troll but I’ll entertain you. The Last time I seen SU in a championship game…
D588300A-9073-4E0C-B777-CBC44F7E0FD3.jpeg
we actually won a championship … only way SU go to Atlanta is if they play in the MEAC /SWAC challenge πŸ˜‚

Nah i disagree. The only way we will win a championship is if j st is playing in it πŸ˜†
Well can y’all do y’all job and come up out the West then damn ! Lol Fuss PB whooped that ass now PV smh… how the mighty have fallen πŸ˜‚ can’t get rights !

Yall sorry arses can't even make it to a championship game lol

In the words of Chris Brown " How you hating from outside the club. You can't even get in"
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ summarizes SUs entire athletic existence
Enjoy your 4th HBCU title and keep winning so you can catch up to daddy.

He mad because we won them too BUT gram seems to always hire from people from Southern.
Y’all AD hired Dooley and paid him all that money lol πŸ˜‚β€¦ that’s like pushing in your life savings on a bum that you know he a bum but because he was in your homeboy gang he good peoples… πŸ˜‚ man get on somewhere … SU ain’t trying to win right now… they trying to hire family father than a real coach.

Y’all AD hired Dooley and paid him all that money lol πŸ˜‚β€¦ that’s like pushing in your life savings on a bum that you know he a bum but because he was in your homeboy gang he good peoples… πŸ˜‚ man get on somewhere … SU ain’t trying to win right now… they trying to hire family father than a real coach.
Y'all got some catching up to do! 4th HBCU title enjoy enjoy enjoy!

HBCU titles are relative. JSU won the SWAC 8 times in the 80s and never won an HBCU title during that time.

We will win this one on the field.
Plus gram came in the Swac with y'all but also has more HBCU champships than Southern and Swac championships than Southern. That's why gram is a icon and better football program than ours. But j st will win there 4th HBCU title.

JSU and GSU have ran the SWAC since we entered. Yall probably won what? 7 or 8 titles since we joined? LOL
πŸ˜† i see j st likes to compare themselves with others BUT no gram has ran the conference. J st can't beat us in a championship and also don't own the overall nor has more conference championships and hbcu titles. Grambling does have all of those things but the overall against us. The swac started b4 j st. J st like i said b4 played everyone in the Swac b4 they joined. Southern vs j st series wouldn't be this close if y'all didn't avoid us after that first meeting.

*trolling* smh

JStaters, how do y'all feel about SCSU having a whole month off to prepare? I haven't seen tape of them for this fall so we don't know what's what here.

I always heard about Buddy Pough's staunch defenses but do you think the OL will feel the motivation to have that ONE serious breakout for a 250+ yd rushing day coupled w/ the balancing and anticipated passing prowess of QB1?

Looking forward to big things out the JSU backfield come Celebration Bowl time.

πŸ˜† i see j st likes to compare themselves with others BUT no gram has ran the conference. J st can't beat us in a championship and also don't own the overall nor has more conference championships and hbcu titles. Grambling does have all of those things but the overall against us. The swac started b4 j st. J st like i said b4 played everyone in the Swac b4 they joined. Southern vs j st series wouldn't be this close if y'all didn't avoid us after that first meeting.
We can't beat people in championship games that can't make it πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Stop being so sorry lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back