Cricket Celebration Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess I will be at home rocking some JSU gear while watching the game on ESPN so those viewer numbers can run up. Yall better not go up there and do nothing crazy. Enjoy the game, drink some liquor, take a puff of Gods green herb, avoid the local scammers/goons and clap some cheeks (use protection of course) SWAC family!

I’m glad you enjoyed us. We taught SU how to beat their rival and win a championship with it in the same year… something Southern don’t know Hope you took notes.
😆 PV our rival? 😆, than j st taught us something who's 0 and forever against us in a championship setting? 😆 ok enjoy your good season. 😆 our kids.

We feel like we can beat anybody any year in any sport. Ain't nothing changed but the outcome
I don't go off feelings, i go off results. Y'all beat daddy this year, beat us next year, that would be called a winning streak. That's something we've done to y'all and we've taught many.

I said championship setting, meaning other sports remember baseball?
We still in football season big dog.. JSU went 11-1 and SU went 4-8 and lost to j state this year. Don’t change the narrative to fit … y’all have been hot garbage and paying all that money for a coach that was 20-17 at PV 😂 … SU is a soap opera that keeps getting better with time… just wait… whatever can go wrong will go wrong lol

I don't go off feelings, i go off results. Y'all beat daddy this year, beat us next year, that would be called a winning streak. That's something we've done to y'all and we've taught many.
Everybody has winning streaks just as we've had plenty over y'all. The results are that your entire athletic department has been in shambles for years. We actually play for multiple championships every year. Can't say the same for y'all. Do better then maybe we can SEE these results you've envisioned come into fruition 😆.

While you worried about streaks … jsu did it better by the way… 9 straight in the series… JSU was looking at bigger and better things… A CHAMPIONSHIP… what’s y’all record in the last five years in that game again ?

We still in football season big dog.. JSU went 11-1 and SU went 4-8 and lost to j state this year. Don’t change the narrative to fit … y’all have been hot garbage and paying all that money for a coach that was 20-17 at PV 😂 … SU is a soap opera that keeps getting better with time… just wait… whatever can go wrong will go wrong lol
Never changed the narrative, like i said y'all cant teach us nothing, and again like i said y'all are 0 and forever against us in championship setting 😆. You hope we get worst but i know you'll stay tune to watch daddy.

M
Everybody has winning streaks just as we've had plenty over y'all. The results are that your entire athletic department has been in shambles for years. We actually play for multiple championships every year. Can't say the same for y'all. Do better then maybe we can SEE these results you've envisioned come into fruition 😆.
Multiple championships in what? Volleyball and tennis? 😆

While you worried about streaks … jsu did it better by the way… 9 straight in the series… JSU was looking at bigger and better things… A CHAMPIONSHIP… what’s y’all record in the last five years in that game again ?
Lie 😆 we've done it better we won it 8 years in a row, yall won 7 😆. Our record is better than yalls in the swac championship game. Look at yall percentage.

Go back to lurking from your couch
JSU
✅ Swac Cross country Champs
✅ Swac regular season Volleyball champs
✅ Swac Eastern division champs
✅ Swac Football Conference champs
✅ Soon to be Celebration Bowl BCF National champs

Su
✅ Nothing 🤣😂
😆 you got cross country and volleyball you can have them BUT we've done the other stuff and more. Try winning 11 HBCU titles 😆

In 2021
Su
✅ Nothing
Yall don't do nothing but talk these days lol. Your athletic department as a whole sucks 😆 🤣
We had one down year i agree BUT y'all had talking my bad losing streaks for years. 😆 go win y'all 4th HBCU titles 😆.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back