Cricket Celebration Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i enjoyed both our kids last Saturday, both of y'all had a good season, let j st enjoy there trophy.
Kids? lol Whose kids? Y'all need some better kids because y'all chillun'z been beating the dog shat out of y'all. Whose record of football abuse is this?

L 3-55
W 41-24
L 24-31
W 38-25
L 31-35
W 34-7
L 21-48
W 38-35
L 17-29
L 17-21
L 26-29

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It definitely will!

1. Deion's return to Atlanta
  2. Hype surrounding the game especially with the movement occurring with HBCU's in our society.
  3. The star-power and fellow friends that will support Deion and come to the game!
  4. The JSU elite fan base that's already in JuLanta, followed by the contingent in MS that will drive the 6 hours to get there.
  5. The fan base of SC State that's anxious to see this match up!
Man, this has the makings of being a very special homecoming 2.0 for JSU! If we can pack the stands and solidify the t.v. ratings on ABC, this would be a major catalyst in our momentum as we start to finalize our recruitment class. I can't wait! ;)😁

How can you forget about us Texas-Ju’s lol
Our flights been booked and we’re bringing the heat with us!!!

Kids? lol Whose kids? Y'all need some better kids because y'all chillun'z been beating the dog shat out of y'all. Whose record of football abuse is this?

L 3-55
W 41-24
L 24-31
W 38-25
L 31-35
W 34-7
L 21-48
W 38-35
L 17-29
L 17-21
L 26-29
😆 yea one season. Don't let me pull up y'all menu better yet curriculum.

😆 yea one season. Don't let me pull up y'all menu better yet curriculum.
Post what happened 2+ years ago. I'll post what happened 2 months ago.

de biker boys benji GIF by vrt

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Been a lil while for me posting in here, life comes at ya fast, and has had me goin as well. Congrats JSU and let me give y'all happy butts a Celebration Bowl list of how to handle things...

BUY YOUR LIQUOR BEFORE YOU LEAVE JACKSON! The caps are for the importance of that.

The tailgate scene is really non-existent. No real good lots around the stadium to do it. And with the extra early kickoff time on eastern time it kills the opportunity for it.

You can get your alcohol in the game. Just no metal. If u use plastic flasks or water bottles the right way you will be ok.

If you are carrying a pom pom you may as well cut the stick in half if you have the regular one with the stick. They don't allow those in the stadium. They only allow the ones with the short short handle.

On Friday, when traveling thru Alabama OBEY those speed limits after 11am. They know y'all coming thru and will give you an extra ticket and not thru ticketmaster.

Ah hell, another reason I posted was to give an opportunity for a room at the Hilton Atlanta. As I have done for quite a few years now I always got my room in anticipation of my Braves making another trip there. Well whats wrong with letting someone else go for one year...I can handle this for one year.
So I do have a room open. So if you message me I can give it to that person first come first serve. I'd rather give it that way than cancel and let the hotel jack up the price on it.
I got the room back in September so the price is beyond reasonable.

The cutting edge design of the Mercedes-Benz Stadium allows it to expand its seating capacity based on the event being held there. Typically a football game will seat 71,000, but can hold as many as 83,000. A two-tier soccer game holds 42,500 people, but can expand to 72,035 for a three-tier game.

Not sure what you mean it would have drawn 50k easily. The lower level holds 35,000. The second level holds 7k . The lower level has sold out and the second level has open. If the second level sells out then that’s 42k. As of 12/7/21 All we need is 15k more tickets sold to reach 50k tickets. Typically of all major HBCU football games, you can expect atleast 5k tickets sold on game day.

Level 2 will be sold out by Friday. The darker blue means a section is still 50 Percent available and the lighter blue means a section is less than 50 percent available and the gray means sold out.5C675B17-AECA-4A62-930A-7C9424F04784.jpeg38C9A005-5912-4000-9202-51CAD1947FD4.jpeg

Last edited:
Level 2 will be sold out by Friday. The darker blue means a section is still 50 Percent available and the lighter blue means a section is less than 50 percent available and the gray means sold out.
FYI bro when you upload from your phone..hit "insert" then hit "full image" on the attachment and it will display the pic clearly. Took me a few tries to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back