Cricket Celebration Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
*trolling* smh

JStaters, how do y'all feel about SCSU having a whole month off to prepare? I haven't seen tape of them for this fall so we don't know what's what here.

I always heard about Buddy Pough's staunch defenses but do you think the OL will feel the motivation to have that ONE serious breakout for a 250+ yd rushing day coupled w/ the balancing and anticipated passing prowess of QB1?

Looking forward to big things out the JSU backfield come Celebration Bowl time.

I've watched 3 of their games (Famu, Ncat, and Norfolk). They have a great WR in Shaq Davis and their 3⭐ RB Ken Flowers is really good. Outside of those two guys nobody else stood out. Their QB is just ok..as shown by his 50 % completion rating. Defensively they have a pretty good group collectively. We should have a big day with their secondary.
Unless they are dropping 6 to 8 in coverage like Pv I don't expect to have a huge day running the ball.

😆 most of the time that's the case for y'all, this to easy. Oh we didn't make 99 or 2013?
You didn't make it in 2021.. more than likely won't make it next year nor the year after lol. Again, we can't beat teams in a championship that never make it to one to be beaten 🤣😂

I've watched 3 of their games (Famu, Ncat, and Norfolk). They have a great WR in Shaq Davis and their 3⭐ RB Ken Flowers is really good. Outside of those two guys nobody else stood out. Their QB is just ok..as shown by his 50 % completion rating. Defensively they have a pretty good group collectively. We should have a big day with their secondary.
Unless they are dropping 6 to 8 in coverage like Pv I don't expect to have a huge day running the ball.
Has to be one or the other to sellout to. It's like choose your poison, die by hella' runs (ala the PV game) or die by the pass (like too many other games).

I'll check out some film on them.

You didn't make it in 2021.. more than likely won't make it next year nor the year after lol. Again, we can't beat teams in a championship that never make it to one to be beaten 🤣😂
Weak 😆 we've been in the championship game more than y'all. That statement is applicable to y'all. Now go catch up to your daddy.

Has to be one or the other to sellout to. It's like choose your poison, die by hella' runs (ala the PV game) or die by the pass (like too many other games).

I'll check out some film on them.

Basically. JD Martin will be back in the lineup for the Celebration bowl. I expect for him to have a good day running the ball. Bright future ahead for him.

Weak 😆 we've been in the championship game more than y'all. That statement is applicable to y'all. Now go catch up to your daddy.
The only thing weak is you talkmbout beat y'all in a championship game that y'all can never make it to lol. I hope you went and got your blanket out the closet so you don't get too cold watching THEE on TV from your couch 🤣😂

Guess I will be at home rocking some JSU gear while watching the game on ESPN so those viewer numbers can run up. Yall better not go up there and do nothing crazy. Enjoy the game, drink some liquor, take a puff of Gods green herb, avoid the local scammers/goons and clap some cheeks (use protection of course) SWAC family!
It’s not on espn. It’s on ABC.

The only thing weak is you talkmbout beat y'all in a championship game that y'all can never make it to lol. I hope you went and got your blanket out the closet so you don't get too cold watching THEE on TV from your couch 🤣😂

Attachments

• 71b0CQV4SFS._SX425_.jpg
    71b0CQV4SFS._SX425_.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1

And they struggled against Howard to the tune of 15-12 in SCSU and Howard is not only rebuilding but also had a backup QB.

Nobody remembers the losing team boss. 😂

bruh, I swear they want to be JSU so bad.
The same losers from the swamp who laughed at us for going to the championship a couple years and not winning. Even said we’re the buffalo bills. Now they’re bragging about being bridesmaids 😂😂😂😂😂😂. These “just happy to be here” negroes lol boy I tell ya.
Valley had a better season than them. FACTS are FACTS!

Vince & his devils > lacumba’s chirren

*trolling* smh

JStaters, how do y'all feel about SCSU having a whole month off to prepare? I haven't seen tape of them for this fall so we don't know what's what here.

I always heard about Buddy Pough's staunch defenses but do you think the OL will feel the motivation to have that ONE serious breakout for a 250+ yd rushing day coupled w/ the balancing and anticipated passing prowess of QB1?

Looking forward to big things out the JSU backfield come Celebration Bowl time.
Stop the run and double Shaq at all times. Blanket him with a corner underneath and safety over top.

Their QB is average but will tuck it and run when space is available. LB's gotta stay disciplined and punish him outside the pocket. Keonte should have a field day tackling wise if their QB does what I think he will!

Our secondary has to cover underneath and watch the TE going to the flat and the middle of the field. I imagine they are gonna try to exploit the middle of the field on us. Still, I don't think their O-Line is gonna give the QB time to progress toward his 3rd read. against our D-Line. Just too much speed coming off the edges and through the middle.

2nd quarter will tell us everything we need to know. If their QB is scrambling out the pocket on every other play to gain yardage, it's gonna be a long day for them! And if they can't get their run game ignited at all, it's gonna be a blow out!

And fair warning , i would get there before 11:00. Getting in the dome is horrible and the game kickoffs at 12. Meaning they doing national anthem and lift every voice at 1130

Ok. You might be right, it could be a blowout. But just remember, "any given Saturday".

Yea I! Any given Saturday. It’s a bowl game. Both are coming with intentions to lay it all out on the line. I’ll leave that up to the teams. I do know that I’m showing up to be loud as hell and cheer my tigers to victory!!! 12-1 is the goal! My voice just came back from the championship game. Im prepared to lose it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back