Cricket Celebration Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgot that Dusty did the color commentary a few years ago. That is tooooooooooo funny and too small of a world, considering what he did @ OU. :D

I would rather have someone that has done our games and not folks that are clueless about our games and are feed the wrong information by the producers.

I hear ya. It’s all preference.

If they have wrong information then the swac should follow up on that and demand that they’re being fed the correct info.

Otherwise we just settle for mediocre Jay Walker just because he can list 5 things about each university.

It’s a lot of settling in this conference. We settle because it’s familiar and I’m not okay with that.

I hear ya. It’s all preference.

If they have wrong information then the swac should follow up on that and demand that they’re being fed the correct info.

Otherwise we just settle for mediocre Jay Walker just because he can list 5 things about each university.

It’s a lot of settling in this conference. We settle because it’s familiar and I’m not okay with that.

True but I do like Tiffany Greene doing the games as a analyst versus these other guys.

😆 🤣 I love Jay and Tiffany commentary. Them other folks be talking about everything else but the actual game. Now I will say that RG did a great job during the game he was a commentator so it should be refreshing to see again.

Lol he did & that’s why I’m glad he’s doing commentary. Hopefully he don’t fcuk it up!!!! I’ll be at the game so I’ll find out when I rewatch it.

Is there a glitch in this website. I was watching the CB press video and it keeps cutting it off and coming bck to the message board.

Something like that. I’ll be typing a msg and it’ll glitch and reset my page & my pending message will disappear but it will reappear when I manually refresh the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back