Comegy to Valley.......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
jsu/99 didn't you just say you DGAS?....now you asking about other forums trying to find what is going on in Normal!

we got bout 3-4 AAMU forums on the net ...you want to know them all don't you?

:lol:

LOL@ Tru. I assume he meant another TSPN-like forum. Are there really multiple AAMU forums on the new? Yall got more forums than fans LOL

LOL@ Tru. I assume he meant another TSPN-like forum. Are there really multiple AAMU forums on the new? Yall got more forums than fans LOL

naw we just got a few forums ...so nosey people who ask about them like YOU will be left out when it comes to AAMU bizness lol

yall got more fans than SCG titles lol...losers of 2 in a row

You have made one correct statement....this is a VERY important hire for MightyJSU. But not only is it an important hire for JSU its an important hire for the SWAC. As JSU goes so goes the SWAC. This conference is nothing without JSU and if we are bad the SWAC is bad. We are the school everyone else grades itself against. No SWAC school tries to get better than JSU they try to get like JSU. Thats why y'all hire our coaches and staffs and presidents. Thats why SWAC schools try to emulate our movements by hiring women presidents or trying to fire 8 win coaches. You would do well to hire Comegy just to get a taste of JSU flavor. McKenzie was away from JSU too long to bring y'all some JSU magic

naw we just got a few forums ...so nosey people who ask about them like YOU will be left out when it comes to AAMU bizness lol

yall got more fans than SCG titles lol...losers of 2 in a row

James Willis would be an interesting hire. I will concede that. His only small school experience is up north but being a Huntsville local would definitely have recruiting benefits.

James Willis would be an interesting hire. I will concede that. His only small school experience is up north but being a Huntsville local would definitely have recruiting benefits.

James Willis aint thinking about us someone just threw that out there because he is from here and they think he would come back Lol :lol:

someone even threw out Johnny Cole and Ruffin ....

Comegy and Towns have their interviews this week and then we will be going from there to see who will be Coach next year of A&M

Last edited:
Tru, save the smoke and mirrors bruh. He def would take that job to get out of Lafayette.

The folks throwing out Cole name are just typing to be typing. I don't believe AAMU would sink that low. Only those folks in Montgomery would do something like that.

I am just ready for the first of the year so I can see who we are going to hire. We are stuck just speculating until then. I did hear that Barlow was inquiring about our opening. I hope someone is intercepting those calls.

no he wouldn't that Willis guy is prepping to join Tuberville in Cincy...so he will be down in Lafayette for at least another year...people just bringing up names of people from HSV or the area around us. They even brought up Ruffin and Slater

our concern is with Comegy and Townes and another candidate who interviewed last Thursday....out of those 3 we will be ok

Bruh, stop. Yall ain't interviewing Comegy (even though I actually think Comegy would do good at AAMU).

Bruh, stop. Yall ain't interviewing Comegy (even though I actually think Comegy would do good at AAMU).

how you gone tell me we aint interviewing Comegy??? he will be here Thursday ...then we make the announcement next week sometime...this is all common knowledge in Hsv right now

I am just ready for the first of the year so I can see who we are going to hire. We are stuck just speculating until then. I did hear that Barlow was inquiring about our opening. I hope someone is intercepting those calls.

Don't worry about Barlow. He's not a candidate.

It will be a miscarriage of justice if y'all don't hire Townes. He has been there so long and given so much to AAMU. Do the right thing and give him the job. I remember when Townes first came to the SWAC. That c**n defense he used was deadly at times. He deserves a shot. Till y'all do right by Townes everything y'all think about gone fail

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That's is why we are giving Townes a shot at HC ...If Comegy gets hired maybe we keep Townes in some capacity!
I think it would work out

I'd like to see old Barlow at JSU. The crime rate would go up with all them thugs he would bring to campus but at least we would win 7 games a year. The coaches would get cussed out every day but that's the price you pay to win 7 games and finish in second place consistently

You have made one correct statement....this is a VERY important hire for MightyJSU. But not only is it an important hire for JSU its an important hire for the SWAC. As JSU goes so goes the SWAC. This conference is nothing without JSU and if we are bad the SWAC is bad. We are the school everyone else grades itself against. No SWAC school tries to get better than JSU they try to get like JSU. Thats why y'all hire our coaches and staffs and presidents. Thats why SWAC schools try to emulate our movements by hiring women presidents or trying to fire 8 win coaches. You would do well to hire Comegy just to get a taste of JSU flavor. McKenzie was away from JSU too long to bring y'all some JSU magic

G, I just don't know if this JSU administration has the abilty to hire a quality coach. This group reminds me of the leaders who hired Bell on a buddy-buddy deal. Now, we can go back and forth on this and that ect. But deeep down inside YOU of all people know how crucial this hire is for JSU. Comegy has set the bar so high that the only thing the future coach MUST do is win a SWAC championship next season or there will be rumblings in Jackson Mississippi. This hire will the most anticipated hire in the SWAC (in a long time).

PS: The administration's reasons that were given for Comegy's release were laughable.
Another PS: Don't screw this hire up!

Not only is this hire critical to JSU this hire is critical to the SWAC. If JSU doesn't goto Reliant that stadium will be empty. If AAMU valley ASU or Alcorn ever go that stadium will look like a ghost town. The people in Alabama are country so they wouldn't know how to get to Houston or how to act when they get there. If JSU doesn't make the correct hire the SWAC will collapse. We are whats called the epicenter or pillar of this league. Its a damn shame that the SWAC only has one good school

99, this is a crucial hire for JSU........If you fire a man with back to back appearances in the SWAC championship game, the JSU administration MUST have a plan. This firing could set JSU back 5 years or more.

We know this... AND we knew this before we fired Comegy.

Not only is this hire critical to JSU this hire is critical to the SWAC. If JSU doesn't goto Reliant that stadium will be empty. If AAMU valley ASU or Alcorn ever go that stadium will look like a ghost town. The people in Alabama are country so they wouldn't know how to get to Houston or how to act when they get there. If JSU doesn't make the correct hire the SWAC will collapse. We are whats called the epicenter or pillar of this league. Its a damn shame that the SWAC only has one good school

All the empty seats, the SWAC collapsing, the pillar of the league etc. statements = FEAR

Fear is frequently related to the specific behaviors of escape and avoidance, whereas anxiety is the result of threats which are perceived to be uncontrollable or unavoidable.[1] It is worth noting that fear almost always relates to future events, such as worsening of a situation, or continuation of a situation that is unacceptable. Fear can also be an instant reaction to something presently happening. All people have an instinctual response to potential danger, which is in fact important to the survival of all species. The reactions elicited from fear are seen through advantages in evolution.[2] Fear can be a manipulating and controlling factor in an individual's life.

PS: With Alcorn being the best SWAC team in Mississippi and Valley on the rise......I understand your FEAR!

There is something you fail to realize. Teams like Alcorn and AAMU and AlaState don't pose long term threats to us. Sure, you will beat us every blue moon but that's it. So we TRULY wish you the best becasue they better you get, the better we get. It's like Vandy getting Chip Kelly or Nick Saban. They will never really be a real threat to BAMA and Auburn. Know your place. It will keep you from a lot of headache.

no he wouldn't that Willis guy is prepping to join Tuberville in Cincy...so he will be down in Lafayette for at least another year...people just bringing up names of people from HSV or the area around us. They even brought up Ruffin and Slater

our concern is with Comegy and Townes and another candidate who interviewed last Thursday....out of those 3 we will be ok

If what you are saying is true, Townes is only being granted a courtesy interview. Townes or Comegy is a no brainer. JSU been beating Townes for most of the last 15 years. I doubt is anyone better than Comegy would be willing to come to Huntsville.

Back