Comegy to Valley.......

Why you posting so much, bruh?

This is nothing more than OFF SEASON big talk considering A&M hasn't done jack squat in a while now that they are in the process of hiring a new coach they feel they have a chance. Even tho a hire has yet to be made they are just flapping their gums until the season starts because that's all they can hold on too...

Simple minded individuals trying to make themselves relevant Carry On with the foolishness..

Thats what I dont understand...him and Tru
You cant get them to open their mouths during football season
Tru be too busy chasing the honies and 81 aint never here. Whats the deal?

Did you watch how the media is trying to destroy JSU. If those players start talking.........Wow!

Now the media is asking questions. It is a sad day for the University that used to be proud.

PS: The Comegy firing is starting to come back to haunt you.

Once proud (a long, long time ago) :smh: :lol: :emlaugh:

Did you watch how the media is trying to destroy JSU. If those players start talking.........Wow!

I'm sure our players have been told not to talk to the media if they want their scholarships. That's why the media had to mention that two week old comment from the players.

The media will only get what we give them....and they don't like it. Oh well.. WE ARE Jackson State!

Ain't it sad that a school that hadn't won their division in 10 years now thumping their flat chest.:smh: These folks have no shame.

Fuller and Myers have already done that! Even doe she lost to Tougaloo, JSU's women basketball coach is a keeper, I think Fuller licks her, excuse me, likes her.

Ain't it sad that a school that hadn't won their division in 10 years now thumping their flat chest.:smh: These folks have no shame.

No...what's a shame is that the fact that JSU(who was heavily favored fyi) lost to said school who hadn't won their division in 10 years. Add to that, HOW you lost as well. :lol:

Stop all that crying and Geaux Home Son! :lol:

Fuller and Myers have already done that! Even doe she lost to Tougaloo, JSU's women basketball coach is a keeper, I think Fuller licks her, excuse me, likes her.

You mean she's destroyed a school that has the most stable athletic program and fanbase? If that's what yo call destroying, then the rest of the SWAC needs to jump on board.:nod:

No...what's a shame is that the fact that JSU(who was heavily favored fyi) lost to said school who hadn't won their division in 10 years. Add to that, HOW you lost as well. :lol:

Stop all that crying and Geaux Home Son! :lol:

Yes.. that was sad. Even Meyers could see that ya'll didn't belong on the same field as us.

You mean she's destroyed a school that has the most stable athletic program and fanbase? If that's what yo call destroying, then the rest of the SWAC needs to jump on board.:nod:

Show me the major sport championship rings and I'm done!

Last edited:

Show me the major sport championship rings and I'm done?

Baseball...next.:snicker: Made it to the championship game. All eligible sports are in operation. No cuts being made. New coach in waiting with perhaps the top salary in the SWAC. A new dome in operation. A stable fan base. Do you need more before you exit stage left? Do I need to crossover into academics?

I'm sure our players have been told not to talk to the media if they want their scholarships. That's why the media had to mention that two week old comment from the players.

The media will only get what we give them....and they don't like it. Oh well.. WE ARE Jackson State!

Leaks always come from unknown sources.

Baseball...next.:snicker: Made it to the championship game. All eligible sports are in operation. No cuts being made. New coach in waiting with perhaps the top salary in the SWAC. A new dome in operation. A stable fan base. Do you need more before you exit stage left? Do I need to crossover into academics?

Baseball isn't a major sport. The dome isn't going to happen with an average attendance of 14,000, the white man (Legislature) isn't going to allow it to happen or fund it. JSU's fan base was lost during the Bell era and the fan base will take another major hit with Comegy's termination. Myers is taking credit for everything Mason had implemented before he left and that includes academics, look around Myers hasn't done nothing for JSU but created chaos in the athletic department. I'm done.

Baseball isn't a major sport. The dome isn't going to happen with an average attendance of 14,000, the white man (Legislature) isn't going to allow it to happen or fund it. JSU's fan base was lost during the Bell era and the fan base will take another major hit with Comegy's termination. Myers is taking credit for everything Mason had implemented before he left and that includes academics, look around Myers hasn't done nothing for JSU but created chaos in the athletic department. I'm done.

Baseball isn't a major sport?! LOL!! I guess tennis, bowling and golf are more important. Ask su folks if baseball counted as such.
It's not major only because JSU has the title.
As far as the dome is concerned, if you haven't grasped what the dome is all about and what it's for and the funding sources, I don't have the time and will not take the time to explain it to you. We got this....legislature or not.

Firing a football coach doesn't equate to a program being in chaos. It shows just the opposite and it entrenches the fact that we demand success.
Being in the top five nationally in attendance over the last nine of eleven years doesn't equate to lacking a fanbase. I challenge you to name one SWAC school that consistently has a better attendance record than JSU over the past decade and provide numbers.

As far as you saying Myers hasn't accomplished anything, you're batting .000 right now. JSU has the highest student enrollment in school history. That's a result of the work put in by Myers and company, not Mason.
More students equate to more federal dollars and fewer program cuts.
http://jacksonstate.wordpress.com/2011/09/02/jackson-state-university-announces-record-enrollment/

Before posting another long error-filled diatribe, please get your facts in order.

Baseball isn't a major sport?! LOL!! I guess tennis, bowling and golf are more important. Ask su folks if baseball counted as such.
It's not major only because JSU has the title.
As far as the dome is concerned, if you haven't grasped what the dome is all about and what it's for and the funding sources, I don't have the time and will not take the time to explain it to you. We got this....legislature or not.

Firing a football coach doesn't equate to a program being in chaos. It shows just the opposite and it entrenches the fact that we demand success.
Being in the top five nationally in attendance over the last nine of eleven years doesn't equate to lacking a fanbase. I challenge you to name one SWAC school that consistently has a better attendance record than JSU over the past decade and provide numbers.

As far as you saying Myers hasn't accomplished anything, you're batting .000 right now. JSU has the highest student enrollment in school history. That's a result of the work put in by Myers and company, not Mason.
More students equate to more federal dollars and fewer program cuts.
http://jacksonstate.wordpress.com/2011/09/02/jackson-state-university-announces-record-enrollment/

Before posting another long error-filled diatribe, please get your facts in order.

Damn :lol:

You have made one correct statement....this is a VERY important hire for MightyJSU. But not only is it an important hire for JSU its an important hire for the SWAC. As JSU goes so goes the SWAC. This conference is nothing without JSU and if we are bad the SWAC is bad. We are the school everyone else grades itself against. No SWAC school tries to get better than JSU they try to get like JSU. Thats why y'all hire our coaches and staffs and presidents. Thats why SWAC schools try to emulate our movements by hiring women presidents or trying to fire 8 win coaches. You would do well to hire Comegy just to get a taste of JSU flavor. McKenzie was away from JSU too long to bring y'all some JSU magic

I beg the differ: We have a male at both positions and our coach did not attend nor coach at Jsu

Back