Comegy to Valley.......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
With AAMU. Grambling, and Southern hiring coaches, what a perfect time for Comegy to take the job at Valley.

PS: Hurry up before JSU realize their mistake and rehire him......

I still don't think AJ is that good. He is just good for y'all. You don't have the right to ask for more than Jones cause you don't go to your own damn games. You admit that if TennSt is having something or if whitefolks doing something in Tuscaloosa your fans would much rather go there. When MightyJSU comes to town, 5dsmn hours away thru all those cotton and sugar cane fields, we outnumber y'all. The only students from AAMU are band members. Its a pitiful situation. You don't have a SWAC winning culture because you don't deserve it.

I hope Stimey messes this hire up like he did when he fired Warmly. Po Warmly.

Funny, but true. A co-worker for A&M made a similar comment during football season :swink:

Funny, but true. A co-worker for A&M made a similar comment during football season :swink:

you making more of it that it is only the "students" not alumni go up to TSU when Homecoming is going on up there...just like TSU students come down to AAMU for Homecoming or when we play Tuskegee...

its always been like that ....GR is just tryna to exaggerate what was said

Would be a win - win for Comegy and Valley.......Comegy would be able to remain in the Mississippi retirement system and be appreciated for his hard work. Valley in return would have a proven person who has the coaching skills to win a SWAC championship.

PS: The JSU vs Valley game would be highly anticipated.....

Valley you are welcome!

Dog81, The Prophet!

I believe every AAMU fan is a member of TSPN. This is why they feel like this site is such a true representation of all-things SWAC. lol They have about 50 fans total.

Back