Breaking My Silence on Pastor Charles Jenkins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You live in that world. 2+2 does equal 4. The atheist says 2+2=9 because Athiesm is a religion and to be a good Atheist you must reject the Bible, the Torah/Talmud, the Koran, and any other references to deity. Therefore, any number that the others believe is correct - even if it is 4 - will be rejected out of principle.

Someone (Atheist, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, HIndu, Buddhist, ... you pick it) is going to get mad and condemn you no matter what you believe. If you are waiting for that world of no condemning to come about, then you might as well go ahead and check out of this one.[/QUOT

If I say I am an Atheist it means I don't have a religion. I also, don't believe in supreme being,either. In my world, no god or religion is 4.

You said "restored". That's a general term. You never said anything about him having to step down for a long period of time.
It is obvious that you have not read the posts. I have 28 posts in that thread. How many of them have you gone back to read? Restored is not a general term at all. I gave specific scriptural reference as to why it is not in that thread.

Knowing the truth makes me free. I still ain't mad at ya...but you are starting to embarrass yourself along this path. The evidence is readily available and I don't have anything to defend.

I love JayRob.

DAContinent

It is obvious that you have not read the posts. I have 28 posts in that thread. How many of them have you gone back to read? Restored is not a general term at all. I gave specific scriptural reference as to why it is not in that thread.

Knowing the truth makes me free. I still ain't mad at ya...but you are starting to embarrass yourself along this path. The evidence is readily available and I don't have anything to defend.

I love JayRob.

DAContinent

Nothing in this thread is embarassing. Many of us says the man should step down but you talked about restoration without mentioning the man stepping down at all.
If it's not too much to ask, post where you advocated Long stepping down.

Nothing in this thread is embarassing. Many of us says the man should step down but you talked about restoration without mentioning the man stepping down at all.
If it's not too much to ask, post where you advocated Long stepping down.

I tried to allow you to save face but you refused. Here is post #85 from the noted thread.

The Scriptures characterize the church as the Body of Christ. So, I don't see where the analogy is ludicrous at all. As my brother, Eddie Long is part of the Body. He is self-mangled and needs our help in order to recover. No one can recover himself. The body is not designed that way. Yes, Long has to want to be restored in order for the Body to help him and must be willing to go through the restoration process. If a body part remains detached too long, it will die. It is in the restoration process that the level of function recovered will be determined. There are guidelines and wisdom to follow, but each case has to be evaluated on its own merit.

As I said before, the right thing for Long to do is to step aside and go through the process. Let New Birth help him through to recovery. I don't remember Dr. Dollar saying anything about following Long; he said to go back and help him. nevaehinvesting and I are saying that also.

Now there is evidence of what is embarassing in this thread.

I did not begin to contribute to this thread for the purpose of embarassing anyone. It just happened to work out this way.

I still love JayRob.

I was actually set on fire in college. All because some follower of Christ BELIEVED I was a devil worshiper... Even so, now I see there's a difference between Christianity and church folks. Some have been going through the motion for so long the two have gotten confused.

There it is. You experienced one (church folks), and not the other (christianity). You seem to have grown up with or lived around people who experienced one and not the other. At least you acknowledge the difference between man religions, and christ relationships.

A "follower of christ" set you on fire for being an atheist?...But since Christ never did that to anyone nor told us to do it then we can't say they're were being a real follower of christ when that happened. Again, it's the difference between church folks and christianity, as you said. So we'll just say "church folks" set you on fire.

Bigmano I am sorry that you had to experience such horror that person was not a representive of the Jesus Christ I know that much you can trust...That person was really acting as a representive of the ruler of hades....Matthews 7:15 beware of false prophets, which comes to you in sheep's clothing!

As far as the church and Christianity we are so caught up in our surroundings (we got to sit on plush pews, have hugh building, nice clothes, pastor needs a Rose and helicopter, you have to be in this tax bracket to get time from pastor) the focus stop being about Christ and his teachings get you a new smaller circle of people to fellowship and break bread and go out and spread the His Word to other that's all He asked us to do and if you believe in His Word anyone of us can do it there is a step by step guide called the Bible and in it something called the New Testament the 1st 4 books are great but the next books are our simple guide on how and what to do...in other words you don't need all that other drama to be next to Christ all you have to do is believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, confess your sins, be baptized, spread His Word, and do a weekly Lord's Supper..it's simple!

If I say I am an Atheist it means I don't have a religion. I also, don't believe in supreme being,either. In my world, no god or religion is 4.

I beg to differ with you. The religion of Atheism is simply that of not recognizing someone else as deity.

I will say it again: EVERYONE is RELIGIOUS and has a RELIGION.

Bigmano I am sorry that you had to experience such horror that person was not a representive of the Jesus Christ I know that much you can trust...That person was really acting as a representive of the ruler of hades....Matthews 7:15 beware of false prophets, which comes to you in sheep's clothing!

As far as the church and Christianity we are so caught up in our surroundings (we got to sit on plush pews, have hugh building, nice clothes, pastor needs a Rose and helicopter, you have to be in this tax bracket to get time from pastor) the focus stop being about Christ and his teachings get you a new smaller circle of people to fellowship and break bread and go out and spread the His Word to other that's all He asked us to do and if you believe in His Word anyone of us can do it there is a step by step guide called the Bible and in it something called the New Testament the 1st 4 books are great but the next books are our simple guide on how and what to do...in other words you don't need all that other drama to be next to Christ all you have to do is believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, confess your sins, be baptized, spread His Word, and do a weekly Lord's Supper..it's simple!

I would like to offer my apologies if I offended you in anyway because as it has been said, humans are not perfect. If I made you feel uncomfortable it was more of collateral damage. If I really thought ALL Christians are dangerous, I would not have been married to one for 23 years. Also, when I called my father and told him what had happen he was mad at me. First, he said I should have been somewhere studying instead of wasting his money arguing about religion. He said I could have done that at home for free. Second, it was his velvet robe that I stole from his closet that was burned. :):

Another thing that is so funny to me about these atheist dudes like that unknown1 dude. He is always trying to point out stuff and attack my character. Well now it my time to do him the same. What he never points out is when he posted about how when he lost weight, he put this chick out he was living with. He now felt as though he should have better. I am just saying, what kind of dude with character does that type of mess? See what I am saying. If you gonna point out mess in others, point out your own. :tup:

Um lol, this is what you're reaching for? Me losing weight had nothing to do with me putting my chick out, we were on bad terms long before. If that's what you're going to use to justify the fact that 90% of your posts on here are tacky as hell and that you're a joke of a "christian" then carry on. You should be the LAST person on here telling ANYONE what they should and shouldn't be doing. Because according to that same religion you keep touting, you yourself wouldn't get into heaven today either. Stop the nonsense.

Cee Dog, when has JayRob EVER run from a debate? Nobody's coming for you but when you call out folks for what they've done, don't get upset when you're eventually called out.
Now why do you believe in the White man's god eventhough you claim he can't be trusted? Do you actually think he gave slaves the truth about going to heaven? Do you REALLY believe that?

You will never get an answer for this because he can't answer it. Thus me pretty much never taking his posts seriously.

Unknown, that was an azzhole story though :lol: I remember that one :lmao: I ain't mad at you though, you worked to lose that weight and should enjoy the spoils, plus those pictures you used to post were great :lol:

You act like I care that your punk azz go around quoting me. You better keep your lil scary azz in your place with me boy. Now I have tried to be nice about this situation and yet your lil punk azz keep on coming. Stay in your place lil boy. Hell yeah I posted that. I post what I want when I want too. I don't play with lil country azz boys like you dude. Stay in your place now.

I'm sorry but your keyboard warrior threats don't intimidate anyone lol. If you're going to be a hypocrite i'm gonna call you out for it and you're the biggest one on here, period. Isn't it funny how quick this guy goes from Christian to a thug? Yet, you're trying to convince people that they should be living a Christian lifestyle lol. I think i'm done here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad part is JayRob and this dude try to use post I make to prove a point. Just goes to show you a miserable nikker will use anything to make a point. What part of this is a entertainment board you and JayRob don't understand? :lol: Yall sad dude. Look if validating my post makes you feel like a man have at it, cause guess what I am gonna keep giving them to you. :lol:

I'm sorry but your keyboard warrior threats don't intimidate anyone lol. If you're going to be a hypocrite i'm gonna call you out for it and you're the biggest one on here, period.

Aye dude I hope you don't think you a gangsta now. I don't have to threat you lil boy over some internet stuff. Its never that serious lil dude.

Last edited:
Unknown, that was an azzhole story though :lol: I remember that one :lmao: I ain't mad at you though, you worked to lose that weight and should enjoy the spoils, plus those pictures you used to post were great :lol:

lol I mean chit happens. The difference is i'm not the one on here trying convince anyone that they should believe what I believe or that i'm the most religious or have the best character. I just hate when folks try to tell me what I'M doing wrong and they're putting off a worse example than I am. BS is BS I don't care who says it. Plus, let's be honest, how many people on here actually take those posts seriously anyways? Pretty much no one.

Aye dude I hope you don't think you a gangsta now. I don't have to threat you lil boy. Remember you in my city. :lol: Them lil guns you got don't scare nobody ok. :lol:

Gangsta? What do I need to be a gangsta for? You're getting sensitive because your card is getting pulled...as far as the threats, I couldn't care less. I just suggest you remember that everything you put on the net is there forever and i'm going to leave it at that. I don't "fight" over internet discussions. And i'm not trying to "scare" anyone. I believe it's you that got bent out of shape and started making threats. When I leave this board, you don't exist lol. Not that serious to me.

Well keep it that way. Aye don't get mad at me because you and JayRob deal with the devil. :emlaugh: You just keep putting them fat girls out ok. :lol:

Gangsta? What do I need to be a gangsta for? You're getting sensitive because your card is getting pulled...as far as the threats, I couldn't care less. I just suggest you remember that everything you put on the net is there forever and i'm going to leave it at that. I don't "fight" over internet discussions. And i'm not trying to "scare" anyone. I believe it's you that got bent out of shape and started making threats. When I leave this board, you don't exist lol. Not that serious to me.

Last edited:
Well keep it that way. Aye don't get mad at me because you and JayRob deal with the devil. :emlaugh: You just keep putting them fat girls out ok. :lol:

lol @ keep it that way. I guess that means you "win" the discussion right? lol, what a joke.

What the hell you talking about dude? :lol: Win what? :lol: You do know this is the internet for jokes right? Get on dude. :lol: I tell you what, the next time I am at the crib, i will get you one of those fat girls for you. :lol:

lol @ keep it that way. I guess that means you "win" the discussion right? lol, what a joke.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to everyone, all of this is my fault. I got it started. I will stop.

Man it ain't that serious dude. :lol: This is what we do. Folks on here just talk mess and keep it moving. Ain't nobody gonna fight over this mess for real. its jokes man.

Hahahahahaha!!! Yall are crazy. Po Cee Dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back