Breaking My Silence on Pastor Charles Jenkins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you are saying. But I am getting that same conclusion from the people who say its 6 and 7.
So who am I to believe?

Believe who you want, 5 girls say they love you, who's lying? who's telling the truth? who to marry?
Pick one only time can truly reveal the answers you seek. even a non- decision is a decision.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
These Aethist fools on here always fall for JAyRobs tricks. JayRob is the true author of confusion. JayRob is truly El Diablo, aka=Lucifer. Where ever goes on this board trouble and mess follows him. That is what the devil does. Notice how he turns everything to mess........ :idea:

Where in the Bible does it say that?

In the Bible it shows a clear genealogy of Jesus starting with Joseph and ending with Adam. It also shows exactly how long each one of them lived. For example it says A is the son of B, who lived 50 years. And B is the son of C, who lived 70 years, etc.

if you add up all the ages, the Bible says the Earth is somewhere about 5 to 6,000 years old.

In the Bible it shows a clear genealogy of Jesus starting with Joseph and ending with Adam. It also shows exactly how long each one of them lived. For example it says A is the son of B, who lived 50 years. And B is the son of C, who lived 70 years, etc.

if you add up all the ages, the Bible says the Earth is somewhere about 5 to 6,000 years old.

So the Bible does not say the date mankind was created. Thanks.

These Aethist fools on here always fall for JAyRobs tricks. JayRob is the true author of confusion. JayRob is truly El Diablo, aka=Lucifer. Where ever goes on this board trouble and mess follows him. That is what the devil does. Notice how he turns everything to mess........ :idea:

That's true without a doubt!!!!

Another thing that is so funny to me about these atheist dudes like that unknown1 dude. He is always trying to point out stuff and attack my character. Well now it my time to do him the same. What he never points out is when he posted about how when he lost weight, he put this chick out he was living with. He now felt as though he should have better. I am just saying, what kind of dude with character does that type of mess? See what I am saying. If you gonna point out mess in others, point out your own. :tup:

ok but what about those that say you believe it's 4 because that's what makes sense to you right now.
they may say you don't know enough to think it's anything other than 4.
just like your belief in Santa Clause, until you learned more, we as Christians believe all things
will be revealed, just not when we may want it.

I get it, not wanting to believe until YOU have proof positive like the disciple Thomas, or the woman who everybody is telling her
her man is cheating but she won't believe it until she sees it with her own eyes

I understand needing human concrete evidence, but it may come too late
so us Christians believe what is written and await revelation

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were a preacher instead of a scientist.

Yes, I agree with you. Wherever I go, I turn religious darkness and confusion into non-religious light and truism. Thanks for your vote of confidence.:tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Another thing that is so funny to me about these atheist dudes like that unknown1 dude. He is always trying to point out stuff and attack my character. Well now it my time to do him the same. What he never points out is when he posted about how when he lost weight, he put this chick out he was living with. He now felt as though he should have better. I am just saying, what kind of dude with character does that type of mess? See what I am saying. If you gonna point out mess in others, point out your own. :tup:

If you're going to put the White man on blast about his character, yet protect his religion, don't be surprised if you're called out on it as being hypocritical, contradictory or both.

You guys keep saying atheist but not one time has JayRob claimed to be an atheist. This makes you guys fabricators.

I am the only person on this board who has claimed to be an Atheist. If I am not mistaken, you said you believe in a supreme being just not the Christian God. But you are just being lumped in with Atheist or Devil worshipers.:):

If we were not on the internet, I would be dead or set on fire. Christians are dangerous if you don't agree with them.

Last edited:
I didn't acknowledge any scripture, I acknowledged your change of opinion as far as the minister stepping down.
Last time I remember when Pastor Long was caught with the boy, in the conversation, you didn't seem to think he should step down.
Now you're saying this minister should step down.

1) I never said that you acknowledge Scripture. I said you acknowledged the POSTION - my postion - on the Scripture.
2) Go back and read my posts in the '"Re: Creflo Dollar Tells Eddie Long’s Former Church Members “Go Backâ€￾' and you will see that my position has not changed.

Here is Post #19 from that thread.
Thanks for asking.

I have TWICE been THE assistant pastor when the senior pastor has had a failure. The first thing that came to mind in each case was:
Gal 6:1-2,7
6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness ; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. 2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ... 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

In the first case, the restoration process took 5 years (divorced), but it held that church together. I was pleased to perform the remarriage the pastor and his wife, and the church thrived. We then got to leave. At the next church, the pastor and wife again ran into trouble just as God had given us a Word to start a new church body. We stayed 6 months for them to be recovered and it held that church together.

What Dr. Dollar is talking about is as much for New Birth and the ministries that will be born out of it as it is for Eddie Long. The only thing that I might have done differently was to tell them to first go back and see Pastor Long restored and the church stabilized. If God then gives you a word to move, follow that word. But, to abdicate because the deal went bad is failing to love your brother and it is wrong.

If I had a failure, I would want someone to love me enough to take the time to restore me.

Again, restoration involves stepping down from the office in order for the person to be completely refinished. The office could be renewed or not. The restoration process will help in determining that. Still, the office is not nearly as important as the person.

Let’s go with your classroom analogy, this is the religious way of teaching.

In a Christian math class the teacher is saying, 2 + 2=5. The Christian teacher says its 5 because he believes its 5. His book says its 5 and if you don’t believe its 5 like HIS book says, then you are going to hell. Plus get mad at you and say you are not respecting the almighty god that says 2+2=5. In the Jewish math class its 6. Islam says its 7. As an Atheist, I reject the answers 5, 6, and 7. I want to live in a world where 2+2=4 or at least not get condemned for believing it.

That’s all. . .

You live in that world. 2+2 does equal 4. The atheist says 2+2=9 because Athiesm is a religion and to be a good Atheist you must reject the Bible, the Torah/Talmud, the Koran, and any other references to deity. Therefore, any number that the others believe is correct - even if it is 4 - will be rejected out of principle.

Someone (Atheist, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, HIndu, Buddhist, ... you pick it) is going to get mad and condemn you no matter what you believe. If you are waiting for that world of no condemning to come about, then you might as well go ahead and check out of this one.

The problem is who cares about you? I mean seriously dude, your views about me is umph..... :lol: We are from two different worlds dude. Now I tell you what, yall can come for me, but be ready, because I am gonna come hard. Believe that okay. :lol: Don't yall run to Ken like lil girls now, because my motto is if you start it, I am gonna finish it. Believe that. :lol:
If you're going to put the White man on blast about his character, yet protect his religion, don't be surprised if you're called out on it as being hypocritical, contradictory or both.

Last edited:
I am the only person on this board who has claimed to be an Atheist. If I am not mistaken, you said you believe in a supreme being just not the Christian God. But you are just being lumped in with Atheist or Devil worshipers.:):

If we were not on the internet, I would be dead or set on fire. Christians are dangerous if you don't agree with them.

Don't even mention if you were alive during the Middle Ages when they burned folks at the stake and cut off heads with the guillotine for not believing in their god. They don't want to talk about none of that though.

1) I never said that you acknowledge Scripture. I said you acknowledged the POSTION - my postion - on the Scripture.
2) Go back and read my posts in the '"Re: Creflo Dollar Tells Eddie Long’s Former Church Members “Go Back”' and you will see that my position has not changed.

Here is Post #19 from that thread.

Again, restoration involves stepping down from the office in order for the person to be completely refinished. The office could be renewed or not. The restoration process will help in determining that. Still, the office is not nearly as important as the person.

You said "restored". That's a general term. You never said anything about him having to step down for a long period of time.

Last edited:
The problem is who cares about you? I mean seriously dude, your views about me is umph..... :lol: We are from two different worlds dude. Now I tell you what, yall can come for me, but be ready, because I am gonna come hard. Believe that okay. :lol: Don't yall run to Ken like lil girls now, because my motto is if you start it, I am gonna finish it. Believe that. :lol:

Cee Dog, when has JayRob EVER run from a debate? Nobody's coming for you but when you call out folks for what they've done, don't get upset when you're eventually called out.
Now why do you believe in the White man's god eventhough you claim he can't be trusted? Do you actually think he gave slaves the truth about going to heaven? Do you REALLY believe that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back