Breaking My Silence on Pastor Charles Jenkins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger1

This is lengthy but very interesting to say the least...

--

A couple of weeks ago I was chatting with a preacher friend of mine and he asked,"Have you seen that picture of Pastor Charles Jenkins naked?" HUH? "What picture," he then directed me to a blog that had a picture of my former pastor Rev. Charles Jenkins brushing his teeth naked. The picture had allegedly been taken by a person other than his wife with a claim of extortion.

My heart sank for this public display of his naked body but as I watched the story unfold that week it became unsettling for me on so many different levels. Everyone had an opinion, but mostly there was an attack on the "other woman."

It's sad how we race to watch Scandal and hope that one day Olivia will get her man, but when it comes to a "real affair" we tar and feather the other woman. I watched the debate on that blog and on social media as people diced "her" up, but at the same time forgave him and really, no one knew if in fact there was any details as to how the picture actually arrived in the hands of that blogger. I kept my silence with the exception of close friends. I mean, he was my former pastor and he was naked. It was the hottest conversation that week. *hangs head*

On Easter Sunday, six days after the posting of the picture, Pastor Jenkins made his first public comment. With the cameras off, and his wife, Dr. Tara Jenkins by his side, Rev. Jenkins told his congregation that he in fact had an affair with a woman. He said that he had already asked his wife for forgiveness and was now appealing to the church asking the same. He went on to name this woman and claimed that she was now extorting him.

http://www.raelewisthornton.com/

This is lengthy but very interesting to say the least...

--

A couple of weeks ago I was chatting with a preacher friend of mine and he asked,"Have you seen that picture of Pastor Charles Jenkins naked?" HUH? "What picture," he then directed me to a blog that had a picture of my former pastor Rev. Charles Jenkins brushing his teeth naked. The picture had allegedly been taken by a person other than his wife with a claim of extortion.

I'm sorry, but I can't get past that part........:lmao: :lmao:

How in the hell do you let yourself get put in that position. You don't let your side piece take naked photos. That's pastor pimping 101.

Last edited:

post the link then...gul, you know the drill....

WHERE THE DYCK PICS AT??? :happydance:

Last edited:
That guy is one of my mother's favorite clergymen. I told her about this and she was like, "YOU'RE LYING!"

All I could do was :emlaugh:

Interesting blog. Well-written for the most part though she tends to ramble. Her posts about her Delta Sigma Theta membership being rescinded were particularly interesting. Wow. :eek: I may have to keep tabs on this blog.

O.K., so we have another one. I seriously don’t understand why stuff like this is still considered news. However, reading the many stories like this makes it so easy on me. I’ve been a closet Atheist for about 30 years because of Christian backlash. Because of stories like this, now I’m starting to be truthful about my religious belief to close friends and family. With my kids grown now, I don’t have to fear repercussions on my family from fanatics consumed with zealotry. Christians can be dangerous if you don’t believe the way they WANT you to believe. Condoning the molestation of children can get you made a Saint but being an Atheist can get you killed. But I know the drill . . . all sinners can be SAVED by confessing your sins, asking for forgiveness, and accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. . . regardless of what wrong you did and most importantly how many times you did it. This “escape clause” makes all Christians free to do whatever, to whomever, and whenever with no consequences of their actions. How can a “being” be supreme with these set of standards with so many loopholes? Oh wait, I forgot, the other escape clause, I’m not supposed to understand everything.

Damn .... Jenkins was just at my church in ATL for my pastor's birthday .... seems like a guy who has it together. I think his wife is in this week for our women's conference.

However, no MAN is perfect so ....

Well like the blues song goes, if you didn't come up and touch, then it shole wasn't me.......

[video=youtube;uIZk23RHK6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIZk23RHK6Y[/video]

Last edited:
Who is this and why is it important?

He's a big Pastor in Chicago over a BIG Church. He just recently (well a couple of years) took over the Church from Rev. Clay Evans. It's big in Chicago. :lol:

Pastors are human and mess up...but not for 8 years. and then to lie and say she was trying to extort him in stead of just owning up having an affair for 8 years was extra foul, messy, and a bytch ass thing to do.

Puzzy always win when it is free. For some reason men just can't figure this out. Notice it is always the majority of black men in power or with money who just don't realize paid puzzy bills don't cause problems. Free puzzy ends up costing your more in the long run. :pimp:

Puzzy always win when it is free. For some reason men just can't figure this out. Notice it is always the majority of black men in power or with money who just don't realize paid puzzy bills don't cause problems. Free puzzy ends up costing your more in the long run. :pimp:

Lol, I swear you need to write a book on all this stuff you post on here

Lol, I swear you need to write a book on all this stuff you post on here
I can see it now: Dumb Shit from Cee Dog. FOR IDIOTS ONLY!!! None of this shit is true or will make any sense to a knowledgeable or rational person. Foreword by Wino Willie.

As usual, the church forgave him cause "he's only a man". No suspension, no backlash from the congregation, no nothing. Just ask for forgiveness and all is well. Isn't that the routine? LOL!!

An atheist will have their belief and I'll have mine about God being real. All I do know is that we both will leave this earth and one of us will be right. May the best person win.

An atheist will have their belief and I'll have mine about God being real. All I do know is that we both will leave this earth and one of us will be right. May the best person win.

That’s the best post I've read on this subject since I’ve been on this board.

Last edited:
That’s the best post I've read on this subject since I’ve been on this board.

I can't make a person change what a person believes but I can share my opinion with them but if they disagree then so be it. I'll just respectfully disagree with an atheist and leave it at that.

Man that chick was making $106K just to f*ck the pastor and shuffle some papers. That must have been some good p*ssy.

I can't make a person change what a person believes but I can share my opinion with them but if they disagree then so be it. I'll just respectfully disagree with an atheist and leave it at that.

So no matter the evidence, you'll still keep your opinion?:snicker:
If that's true, that's not very logical nor practical.

you jealous? Ain't you got some white folks azz to be kissing some where?
I can see it now: Dumb Shit from Cee Dog. FOR IDIOTS ONLY!!! None of this shit is true or will make any sense to a knowledgeable or rational person. Foreword by Wino Willie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back