Breaking My Silence on Pastor Charles Jenkins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you're referring to the biblical god, then it's a proven fact that it/he's a plagiarised replica of hundreds of gods from various cultures who came before him/it.
That's not hard to disprove at all. Heck, even the Catholic church has all but admitted this and many Protestant ministers KNOW this but they go on preaching about this biblical god as if he's/it's the first, one and only god and for what? M-O-N-E-Y, power and prestige!!

As far as disprovinging it's existence, that's been done many times over. Besides, the burden of proof is on the person making the affirmative claim that something exists.

Show me one.

My pastor just got divorced. Everyone was trying to speculate why and folks even started rumors on Lipstick alley (link below). I was like, yall are really fascinated with this man's life. I have too much on my plate to stress about his personal life. As long as he keeps delivering good messages and the church is doing good work, I will be there.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=574438

That's the church I went to when I worked in Alexandria. Sister church to my college church home, Wheeler Ave in Houston.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
As usual, the church forgave him cause "he's only a man". No suspension, no backlash from the congregation, no nothing. Just ask for forgiveness and all is well. Isn't that the routine? LOL!!

The church forgave him because he makes them a lot of MONEY. However nobody is perfect and it was either his greed or wifey wasn't putting out :smh:

Show me one.

I just did. The biblical god claimed to have stopped the sun for an entire day so the Israelites could win a war. That never happened and if it did, no one outside of the bible recorded it.
This alone disproves the biblical god for reasons. You tell me what would happen if the sun stopped for a day. You nor I would be here past 24 hours.

The church forgave him because he makes them a lot of MONEY. However nobody is perfect and it was either his greed or wifey wasn't putting out :smh:

Churches usually forgive the man and he gets off almost scott free. This went on for not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven but for EIGHT years and this guys is STILL there?! Hahahahaha!!

I just did. The biblical god claimed to have stopped the sun for an entire day so the Israelites could win a war. That never happened and if it did, no one outside of the bible recorded it.
This alone disproves the biblical god for reasons. You tell me what would happen if the sun stopped for a day. You nor I would be here past 24 hours.

Dude you did not disprove anything with that indirect "proof".

He can't lol

So your god claims the earth stopped for a whole day, yet there's no evidence of it?! Show me where this biblical god exists.
If the biblical god exists, then so do gods like Isis, Osiris and Horus because that's where the authors of Christianity copied and plagiarised the texts.
Now please provide evidence that the biblical god is the one true god. Put up or shut up.

God may have very well spoken to Pastor Jenkins .... but he also gave us free will to make our own choices .... we can CHOOSE not to listen to God (as I suspect he may have). Just like anything else, there is always consequences for your actions.

Once again, NO MAN is perfect, whether he or she is clergy or not.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Once again, NO MAN is perfect, whether he or she is clergy or not.

While I agree with this statement and know that everyone sins. I can't accept that statement in this case.

I do feel like Clergy should not fall so easily to temptation like committing adultery or molestation. No man should...but definitely not a Pastor.

Also...in THIS particular case...this wasn't a one or two time thing...this affair went on for EIGHT YEARS!! At some point...the whole "no man is perfect" clause is thrown out the window!! :lol: EIGHT YEARS?! Naw...he needs to step down.

While I agree with this statement and know that everyone sins. I can't accept that statement in this case.

I do feel like Clergy should not fall so easily to temptation like committing adultery or molestation. No man should...but definitely not a Pastor.

Yet there are a number of examples of leaders in the Bible who fell to temptation/sinned (Moses, David, Solomon, Adam, Judas, etc). It even says to not to trust in men (humankind)

Yet there are a number of examples of leaders in the Bible who fell to temptation/sinned (Moses, David, Solomon, Adam, Judas, etc). It even says to not to trust in men (humankind)

Now you're comparing fictional characters to a real person? Hahahahahahaha!!

Now you're comparing fictional characters to a real person? Hahahahahahaha!!

Were you alive back then? If not, you can't call them fictional nor can you say that a person's belief in something is wrong.

Sting let it go bruh. It won't stop. Lets stick to discussing the brother who brushes his teeth in the nude.

Also...in THIS particular case...this wasn't a one or two time thing...this affair went on for EIGHT YEARS!! At some point...the whole "no man is perfect" clause is thrown out the window!! :lol: EIGHT YEARS?! Naw...he needs to step down.

What makes a Pastor so different? He was a man when he was born, he's a man throughout his tenure as a Pastor and will be one afterwards. That's like saying a teacher shouldn't have dumb kids of his/her own. That's JUST a title.

He only answers to God and his wife. He doesn't HAVE to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back