Breaking My Silence on Pastor Charles Jenkins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are one confused dude. :lol: You have a problem with folks asking you to come over to being religious, yet you try to convert folks to your atheist ways. Amazing how confused you are. :shame:

Why does she have to be an atheist? The statement is accurate whether one is an atheist, religious or non-religious.

“Either Christianity is true or it's false. If you bet that it's true, and you believe in God and submit to Him, then if it IS true, you've gained God, heaven, and everything else. If it's false, you've lost nothing, but you've had a good life marked by peace and the illusion that ultimately, everything makes sense. If you bet that Christianity is not true, and it's false, you've lost nothing. But if you bet that it's false, and it turns out to be true, you've lost everything and you get to spend eternity in hell.”

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You are one confused dude. :lol: You have a problem with folks asking you to come over to being religious, yet you try to convert folks to your atheist ways. Amazing how confused you are. :shame:

No, it's you who are confused. You confuse dispensing knowledge with the term conversion.
Have you ever accused your college professor of trying to convert you? It's no different than what I've been doing.
I've never asked anyone to come to the lord or believe in anything. Just encouraging them to think outside the norm.

Last edited:
“Either Christianity is true or it's false. If you bet that it's true, and you believe in God and submit to Him, then if it IS true, you've gained God, heaven, and everything else. If it's false, you've lost nothing, but you've had a good life marked by peace and the illusion that ultimately, everything makes sense. If you bet that Christianity is not true, and it's false, you've lost nothing. But if you bet that it's false, and it turns out to be true, you've lost everything and you get to spend eternity in hell.”

Being Christian or religious does not guarantee peace of mind in no form or fashion.
As a matter of fact, non-religious folks have less divorce, more stable families and far less crimes than religious folks. Check the numbers.
Look at the Christians and Muslims fighting it out in Africa, Asia, Europe and the U.S.. Look at the kidnapping of innocent girls by Muslims. Look at the endless fighting between Catholics and Protestants in Englan. Look at the constant fighting between Muslims and Jews in the Middle East. You call that being happy? I sure don't.

As far as proving whether Christianity is false, that's a done deal. There's no ifs ands or buts about it, and that's based on historical facts.

this is an opinion....

I am going to take this in pieces so I can address what can be addressed directly.

You nor I can answer that question. Charles Jenkins can. Perhaps God did tell him that and Jenkins ignored it.

You tell your son to have respect for women and your daughter to have respect for herself and model it for them so they get it right. You teach them what the Scriptures say about love and fidelity and you model it for them. Be the priest of your home and the leader of your family.

You refer to my God's ability to make you do something. All things are possible with my God. His ability is never in question. Omnipotence is just one of His characteristics. The better question might be why He does not force anyone to see His existence. The answer to the question is that He wants you do love Him in the manner that He loves.

I am a teacher and a good one. Parents sometimes ask why their child is not learning in my classes. They look right past the fact that their child is a social butterfly who lies to them every day about homework. (Yes, I assign homework EVERY day.) The child does not take notes, is inattentive, never brings paper or a writing instrument to class, he tests poorly, and intercepts the letters that I have sent home to inform them of his lack of progress and asks them for their help. The problem is not that I am not teaching. While you may not resemble anything of that example, it could be that God has been showing you Himself and you have just not been dialed-in.

I'm 52 years old. Everlasting life is a sweet deal and it is why I have more tomorrows than yesterdays.

I recommend you avoid churches that act like social clubs. There are some great churches out there that are really after what matters to God. From what you have written here, I am convinced that you are interested in finding one. If I am right about that then you will...and your eyes will come open ... and you will see that God has been showing Himself to you for some time now.

I ask you to forget about me, JayRob, TSPNSPORTS, social club churches, and all of the rest of the "stuff" that gets in the way in order to simply ask God to show Himself to you. Then, give yourself a little time to see.

Blessings on ya.

I'm going to response, right now I'm trying to make sure I can Keep a job:)

Why do you all care if someone believes in God? You chose not to and that's your decision. Others don't feel the same so let it go.

Why do you all care if someone believes in God? You chose not to and that's your decision. Others don't feel the same so let it go.

Why do religious folks try to convert non-religious folks? You're the ones sending missionaries all over the world to convert folks. I don't see many non-religious folks doing any of this. In the past if they didn't believe, non-believers were killed.
Why don't you tell the missionaries to "let it go".

Last edited:
Why do religious folks try to convert non-religious folks? You're the ones sending missionaries all over the world to convert folks. I don't see many non-religious folks doing any of this. In the past if they didn't believe, non-believers were killed.
Why don't you tell the missionaries to "let it go".

Like who? Pretty much all the "religious folks" on here aren't wasting time trying to convert you.

lol...this line of logic is funny. Yet the folk at the church make it their business to come knock on your door at 8am on Saturday morning telling you that you should come to their church and asking you to let them "pray for you" if you don't believe in what they believe. This is why I don't even bother having these discussions with super religious folk anymore. Some of you are so delusional and need something to believe in so bad that you just can't even use common sense with some things. Then some of you are just a joke altogether....in religious threads, he's an advocate for Christians. In other threads:

Sistas wanna take the good man money, but give the bad guy the coochie.

Yall can cry that bull shyt about it is better now all yall wanna. That is a lie. I am not telling it from the good boy view, but from folks who were soldiers on the streets gang banging. They see it differently. These young boys are renegade. They kill each other even they both in the same gang. Chicago is off the chain. There is no loyalty in the streets at all. Kill that noise yall talking.

^^^ This is the same person that wants to convince you that you're gonna go to "hell" for not being a Christian. As a matter of fact, isn't one of the main premises of Christianity to go out and "spread the word?" ISn't that how the crusades got into other countries to begin with? *facepalm*

lol...this line of logic is funny. Yet the folk at the church make it their business to come knock on your door at 8am on Saturday morning telling you that you should come to their church and asking you to let them "pray for you" if you don't believe in what they believe. This is why I don't even bother having these discussions with super religious folk anymore. Some of you are so delusional and need something to believe in so bad that you just can't even use common sense with some things. Then some of you are just a joke altogether....in religious threads, he's an advocate for Christians. In other threads:

^^^ This is the same person that wants to convince you that you're gonna go to "hell" for not being a Christian. As a matter of fact, isn't one of the main premises of Christianity to go out and "spread the word?" ISn't that how the crusades got into other countries to begin with? *facepalm*

Ummm who quotes are those suppose to be? Obviously, you missed my pont. My point for us you, me and others to respect others when it comes to their religious beliefs or if they don't have any.

Like who? Pretty much all the "religious folks" on here aren't wasting time trying to convert you.

99.99% of the religious folks on here are corrupt, combative and confrontational. Some of you really give religion a bad name. I prefer listening to the Pope over ya'll, because ya’ll are just middlemen trying to sell someone else's goods (damaged) and I don't want to go to jail for receiving stolen goods.

Ummm who quotes are those suppose to be? Obviously, you missed my pont. My point for us you, me and others to respect others when it comes to their religious beliefs or if they don't have any.

You telling folks to respect your religion while your religion has already condemn all non-believers to ETERNAL (that's forever) hell fire?! You want someone to respect THAT? Please.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
99.99% of the religious folks on here are corrupt, combative and confrontational. Some of you really give religion a bad name. I prefer listening to the Pope over ya'll, because ya’ll are just middlemen trying to sell someone else's goods (damaged) and I don't want to go to jail for receiving stolen goods.

But you are perfect, right?

You telling folks to respect your religion while your religion has already condemn all non-believers to ETERNAL (that's forever) hell fire?! You want someone to respect THAT? Please.

Common sense ain't just too common for you, is it? I said to respect their beliefs

Last edited:
You act like I care that your punk azz go around quoting me. You better keep your lil scary azz in your place with me boy. Now I have tried to be nice about this situation and yet your lil punk azz keep on coming. Stay in your place lil boy. Hell yeah I posted that. I post what I want when I want too. I don't play with lil country azz boys like you dude. Stay in your place now.

Last edited:
An your under cover gay azz is another one. You are the main one who said it was ok for a man to fuk another man because his wife didn't give him no tale. Then you always saying light skin is good and dark skin is evil. Maybe if you stop acting like the bytch you are you wouldn't be so confused.

I am going to take this in pieces so I can address what can be addressed directly.

You nor I can answer that question. Charles Jenkins can. Perhaps God did tell him that and Jenkins ignored it.

You tell your son to have respect for women and your daughter to have respect for herself and model it for them so they get it right. You teach them what the Scriptures say about love and fidelity and you model it for them. Be the priest of your home and the leader of your family.

You refer to my God's ability to make you do something. All things are possible with my God. His ability is never in question. Omnipotence is just one of His characteristics. The better question might be why He does not force anyone to see His existence. The answer to the question is that He wants you do love Him in the manner that He loves.

I am a teacher and a good one. Parents sometimes ask why their child is not learning in my classes. They look right past the fact that their child is a social butterfly who lies to them every day about homework. (Yes, I assign homework EVERY day.) The child does not take notes, is inattentive, never brings paper or a writing instrument to class, he tests poorly, and intercepts the letters that I have sent home to inform them of his lack of progress and asks them for their help. The problem is not that I am not teaching. While you may not resemble anything of that example, it could be that God has been showing you Himself and you have just not been dialed-in.

I'm 52 years old. Everlasting life is a sweet deal and it is why I have more tomorrows than yesterdays.

I recommend you avoid churches that act like social clubs. There are some great churches out there that are really after what matters to God. From what you have written here, I am convinced that you are interested in finding one. If I am right about that then you will...and your eyes will come open ... and you will see that God has been showing Himself to you for some time now.

I ask you to forget about me, JayRob, TSPNSPORTS, social club churches, and all of the rest of the "stuff" that gets in the way in order to simply ask God to show Himself to you. Then, give yourself a little time to see.

Blessings on ya.

Let’s go with your classroom analogy, this is the religious way of teaching.

In a Christian math class the teacher is saying, 2 + 2=5. The Christian teacher says its 5 because he believes its 5. His book says its 5 and if you don’t believe its 5 like HIS book says, then you are going to hell. Plus get mad at you and say you are not respecting the almighty god that says 2+2=5. In the Jewish math class its 6. Islam says its 7. As an Atheist, I reject the answers 5, 6, and 7. I want to live in a world where 2+2=4 or at least not get condemned for believing it.

That’s all. . .

Last edited:

In a Christian math class the teacher is saying, 2 + 2=5. The Christian teacher says its 5 because he believes its 5. His book says its 5 and if you don’t believe its 5 like HIS book says, then you are going to hell. Plus get mad at you and say you are not respecting the almighty god that says 2+2=5. In the Jewish math class its 6. Islam says its 7. As an Atheist, I reject the answers 5, 6, and 7. I want to live in a world were 2+2=4 or not get condemned for believing it.

That’s all. . .

ok but what about those that say you believe it's 4 because that's what makes sense to you right now.
they may say you don't know enough to think it's anything other than 4.
just like your belief in Santa Clause, until you learned more, we as Christians believe all things
will be revealed, just not when we may want it.

I get it, not wanting to believe until YOU have proof positive like the disciple Thomas, or the woman who everybody is telling her
her man is cheating but she won't believe it until she sees it with her own eyes

I understand needing human concrete evidence, but it may come too late
so us Christians believe what is written and await revelation

ok but what about those that say you believe it's 4 because that's what makes sense to you right now.
they may say you don't know enough to think it's anything other than 4.
just like your belief in Santa Clause, until you learned more, we as Christians believe all things
will be revealed, just not when we may want it.

I get it, not wanting to believe until YOU have proof positive like the disciple Thomas, or the woman who everybody is telling her
her man is cheating but she won't believe it until she sees it with her own eyes

I understand needing human concrete evidence, but it may come too late
so us Christians believe what is written and await revelation

I understand what you are saying. But I am getting that same conclusion from the people who say its 6 and 7.
So who am I to believe?

In a Christian math class the teacher is saying, 2 + 2=5. The Christian teacher says its 5 because he believes its 5. His book says its 5 and if you don’t believe its 5 like HIS book says, then you are going to hell. Plus get mad at you and say you are not respecting the almighty god that says 2+2=5. In the Jewish math class its 6. Islam says its 7. As an Atheist, I reject the answers 5, 6, and 7. I want to live in a world where 2+2=4 or at least not get condemned for believing it.

That’s all. . .

Horrible analogy. You would have done better using something other than addition. LOL

It is easily verifiable that 2+2 = 4 in addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back