BoomBox Classic 2019 Attendance

His dumb ass got rejected and couldn’t get in JSU and southern was probably his only option back when they had open enrollment and just let any and everybody in lol
I'm a dumb ass? How many times I've said we will j st and see who really is a dumb ass. Band guy

You're the one that was riding Haymer's you know what, I wasn't! :D

I didn’t bring Haymer and his heels into this, you did lmao. I’m sure you know all about riding him since that’s all y’all know and do. Goodness, how bad can you miss a person that stole from you lmao

I didn’t bring Haymer and his heels into this, you did lmao. I’m sure you know all about riding him since that’s all y’all know and do. Goodness, how bad can you miss a person that stole from you lmao

Stay on topic! We're discussing, what your dumb-ass X2 is all about! lmao

Last edited:
Preciate you for flipping that for me. Either way, my point is being made whether you proved it or “you’re pointless” lmao.
Lol who you picking for this weeks contest between Southern vs jSU? I'll give you a couple of minutes. I got a couple of minutes to play notes with you band guy lol

Lol who you picking for this weeks contest between Southern vs jSU? I'll give you a couple of minutes. I got a couple of minutes to play notes with you band guy lol

You having to even ask this proves my point even further lol. Why would I pick su over my own school? Come on dez lol

I know a lot of SU RV owners that’s not going. They are making folks leave the lot at 11pm Saturday night. How are you going to make folks get on the hwy after tailgating/drinking all day.

Stay on topic! We're discussing, what your dumb-ass X2 is all about! lmao

Well, you brought up Haymer so I definitely been on topic the entire time lol. You must be slow too? You don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore lol.

Well based on the attendance for the last 2 games, we have a chance to break the FCS attendance record which is OUR ALREADY record of 38,873 set back in 1997. Right now we are at 31,206, with SU/Alcorn remaining and both are home games for JSU. Hopefully we can beak that record. It looks good not only for the school but the conference as a whole. And as for as SU fans leaving BR that can be said the same for Jackson and JSU. We saw a decrease in population of roughly 40,000-50,000 in last 15 years but that shouldnt stop people from coming BACK for HC. Your JUSTIFICATIONS/REASON are weird. There funny................lol

SU folks be there for homecoming. A lot of the young alums and fans choose to party outside the game. The campus was crowded as heck these last two homecomings I went too. The old SU crowd took their ass inside the stadium. The new school not so much. I know a lot of my JSU frat bruhs still hang outside of Memorial tailgating and such at most games. Would not shock me if the SU contingent is lighter this weekend as the BC will still determine the West winner unless Gram gets upset by Valley which is not likely. So Jags that are in states like Texas may skip this weekend and wait for the BC. I know some JSU folks who are going to do the same since they are going home next week for the Alcorn game . So for some this game was too close to Rivalry weekend coming up for both schools. The locals in Jackson should be there and the La Jags will definitely show up. But once you get 6 hours and more away from Jackson. Those folks got decisions to make. Especially for an early game on Saturday.

You having to even ask this proves my point even further lol. Why would I pick su over my own school? Come on dez lol
Atleast Get Ready Tigerpride Jayrob know when the hell to Shut up. The rest of yall are emotional want it to be 80s fans.

“Rivalry aside” was skipped so you could use it to talk trash when you have nothing better to smack about lmao. Bet that arm hurting from all that reaching. Speaking of Haymer, Y’all got that money back yet? I’m pretty sure that campus could use it lmao

SU alums/ True Blue campaign which I am a Captain just raised 14M and gave it SU at Homecoming. Last year it was 10M. I think we are doing fine. Just built an Innovation Center and Center for Philanthropy.

The band will enjoy a week of activities in L.A. collecting some nice money during the holiday break before the Rose Bowl Parade. Folks have moved on from the Haymer thing.

Git the hell outta here!!! Jaglietillhedie says yall have 40k RVs wherever yall go. And by my math, 40k RVs with 10 people in each RV equals 400k people that just sitting in the RV section. That's not counting the ones who travel in their cars. That's about 30k more added to that number.

lol @ Beans math!

My point dumb ass.... Put the emotions aside lol
Atleast Get Ready Tigerpride Jayrob know when the hell to Shut up. The rest of yall are emotional want it to be 80s fans.

I’m emotional because I picked my school over yours? Lmao

also, those grown men have nothing to do with me. You always bring up the 80s on your own. Seems you’re the only one living there buddy.

SU alums/ True Blue campaign which I am a Captain just raised 14M and gave it SU at Homecoming. Last year it was 10M. I think we are doing fine. Just built an Innovation Center and Center for Philanthropy.

The band will enjoy a week of activities in L.A. collecting some nice money during the holiday break before the Rose Bowl Parade. Folks have moved on from the Haymer thing.

Congrats! But, obviously EVERYONE hasn’t moved on from Haymer lol

Well, you brought up Haymer so I definitely been on topic the entire time lol. You must be slow too? You don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore lol.

Case closed! Dumbass!

Case closed! Dumbass!

My point. YOU brought Haymer up. This must be “slow folks” day for su lmao

Git the hell outta here!!! Jaglietillhedie says yall have 40k RVs wherever yall go. And by my math, 40k RVs with 10 people in each RV equals 400k people that just sitting in the RV section. That's not counting the ones who travel in their cars. That's about 30k more added to that number.
They ain’t coming lol. Y’all tripping.

I’m emotional because I picked my school over yours? Lmao

also, those grown men have nothing to do with me. You always bring up the 80s on your own. Seems you’re the only one living there buddy.
Yea you emotional because you act like yall are great like the 80s. Dude follow those 3 guys footsteps and shut up please.

Back