BoomBox Classic 2019 Attendance

Yea you emotional because you act like yall are great like the 80s. Dude follow those 3 guys footsteps and shut up please.

my pick had nothing to do with the 80s lol. My pick had everything to do with this year and picking my team because I know they can win lmao. Do you ever make valid points or do you just type? Y’all on a roll today lol

JaySBlue, grow a pair, you're too emotional! Mission Accomplished!

Well, I got you to come out of hiding to post a 4 year old thread. I don’t think I’m the emotional one here but you’re dumb so I don’t expect you to get that lol

my pick had nothing to do with the 80s lol. My pick had everything to do with this year and picking my team because I know they can win lmao. Do you ever make valid points or do you just type? Y’all on a roll today lol
Boy stop... You picked j st because you went there and yall playing your daddy smh= emotional. Like you said, those 3 guys are grown ass men the difference is you are not.

Boy stop... You picked j st because you went there and yall playing your daddy smh= emotional. Like you said, those 3 guys are grown ass men the difference is you are not.

Lol everyone picks THEIR school so I guess that makes everyone emotional by your logic

Lol everyone picks THEIR school so I guess that makes everyone emotional by your logic
Lol you've been a dumb ass when playing us the last 7-8 years smh. Just put in your request to see the whitehorses and the songs you want the JUKEBOX to play lol band guy

Lol you've been a dumb ass when playing us the last 7-8 years smh. Just put in your request to see the whitehorses and the songs you want the JUKEBOX to play lol band guy

When you can’t win an argument, just bring up band lol. Y’all not doing to well in that this year either FYI lol

I appreciate the effort guys. It’s been a “slow” day and y’all have helped pass so much time lol

I guess that means everyone who lost picks are out of their league. At what point do you atleast attempt to think logically after so much time? Lmao
But you the dumb one who trying to defend how dumb you are. Just stay in your category band guy, of course i wouldn't make sense to you, you not a sports person.

But you the dumb one who trying to defend how dumb you are. Just stay in your category band guy, of course i wouldn't make sense to you, you not a sports person.

“But....but......”

giphy.gif

it’s ok dez

SU folks be there for homecoming. A lot of the young alums and fans choose to party outside the game. The campus was crowded as heck these last two homecomings I went too. The old SU crowd took their ass inside the stadium. The new school not so much. I know a lot of my JSU frat bruhs still hang outside of Memorial tailgating and such at most games. Would not shock me if the SU contingent is lighter this weekend as the BC will still determine the West winner unless Gram gets upset by Valley which is not likely. So Jags that are in states like Texas may skip this weekend and wait for the BC. I know some JSU folks who are going to do the same since they are going home next week for the Alcorn game . So for some this game was too close to Rivalry weekend coming up for both schools. The locals in Jackson should be there and the La Jags will definitely show up. But once you get 6 hours and more away from Jackson. Those folks got decisions to make. Especially for an early game on Saturday.
Despite all that you mentioned, there still will be enough for an attendance of 40,000-45,000 which in my opinion is enough to say the game had a successful attendance. Despite those guys outside tailgating we still averaging 32k. Tell them guys to come on in lol. I wouldn't be surprised neither if SU was light as well, they've been light all year and full of excuses. I assume they must have decided beginning of season that they would only travel this yaer to BC. The one game wonders lmao. No one cares if SU fans comes or not, JSU will be able to put 30k-35k without any LSU, I ment SU fans lol......... If jsu fans alone showed up, that number would still rank as one of the highest attended non classic game of FCS in 2019. Its all about the bands. We dnt need SU help to get over 30k... #FACTS

Last edited:
Despite all that you mentioned, there still will be enough for an attendance of 40,000-45,000 which in my opinion is enough to say the game had a successful attendance. Despite those guys outside tailgating we still averaging 32k. Tell them guys to come on in lol. I wouldn't be surprised neither if SU was light as well, they've been light all year and full of excuses. I assume they must have decided beginning of season that they would only travel this yaer to BC. The one game wonders lmao. No one cares if SU fans comes or not, JSU will be able to put 30k-35k without any LSU, I ment SU fans lol......... If jsu fans alone showed up, that number would still rank as one of the highest attended non classic game of FCS in 2019. Its all about the bands. We dnt need SU help to get report over 30k... #FACTS

Fixed.

SU folks be there for homecoming. A lot of the young alums and fans choose to party outside the game. The campus was crowded as heck these last two homecomings I went too. The old SU crowd took their ass inside the stadium. The new school not so much. I know a lot of my JSU frat bruhs still hang outside of Memorial tailgating and such at most games. Would not shock me if the SU contingent is lighter this weekend as the BC will still determine the West winner unless Gram gets upset by Valley which is not likely. So Jags that are in states like Texas may skip this weekend and wait for the BC. I know some JSU folks who are going to do the same since they are going home next week for the Alcorn game . So for some this game was too close to Rivalry weekend coming up for both schools. The locals in Jackson should be there and the La Jags will definitely show up. But once you get 6 hours and more away from Jackson. Those folks got decisions to make. Especially for an early game on Saturday.
That's true. For me it's usually Us vs Alcorn then i hit up the classic. Now i'm like damn lol. I'll be town saturday and next week. Most likely for the classic too since i got folks in New Orleans so i never have to get a hotel.

Reactions: JR
Back