BoomBox Classic 2019 Attendance

Y’all take all that to the smack board . Let’s talk football
This will be a physical one. Both teams strengths are running the ball. SU run defense is a mf though. I like our chances against yall db's though. Our run defense has to come to play or we will get blew out.

“Rivalry aside” was skipped so you could use it to talk trash when you have nothing better to smack about lmao. Bet that arm hurting from all that reaching. Speaking of Haymer, Y’all got that money back yet? I’m pretty sure that campus could use it lmao

They still paying Pete and stump ain’t they ? Lmao

WOW!!!!!! Morehouse and Tuskegee homecoming attendance were both larger than SU. SMDH........LMAO I guest SU excuse is all there alums and fans now live on Mars and are no longer in the Louisiana area anymore and the ones that are still in BR choose to attend the LSU game. lol.

Last edited:
A 5-1, 6-4 west divisional leader could on muster up 16,956 fans a game for the 2019 football season. SMH. Maybe SU alums and fans did move to mars or over there at LSU games because they sure aren't at Mumford Stadium lmao

I see this is you'll Superbowl lol
Second superbowl. Soul Bowl will be the cream of the crop. But guess what. Yall want have a superbowl in BR this year.Biggest crowd there was 20k and I wouldnt call that a superbowl. More like the FCS playoff thats struggling now for attention. lol. I know you wouldnt understand but our mayor is being hospitable. Something SU is VERY ignorant to.

Last edited:
WOW!!!!!! Morehouse and Tuskegee homecoming attendance were both larger than SU. SMDH........LMAO I guest SU excuse is all there alums and fans now live on Mars and are no longer in the Louisiana area anymore and the ones that are still in BR choose to attend the LSU game. lol.

Are you talking about D-2 Skegee that slapped you all around on National T.V. a year or two ago like a $2.00 trick? You should arrest them too Officer Friendly when they step foot in Houston as well. That game was nothing short of assault and battery and bordering child abuse due to that juvenile team you jsu "folk" field.........LOL

Last edited:
Second superbowl. Soul Bowl will be the cream of the crop. But guess what. Yall want have a superbowl in BR this year.Biggest crowd there was 20k and I wouldnt call that a superbowl. More like the FCS playoff thats struggling now for attention. lol. I know you wouldnt understand but our mayor is being hospitable. Something SU is VERY ignorant to.

Crack Kills! LOL

But SU’s ticket revenue is larger than JSU’s. Y’all letting a whole bunch of people in free.

But SU’s ticket revenue is larger than JSU’s. Y’all letting a whole bunch of people in free.
How is that true and they haven't released the those numbers yet? This is about the 2019 season. It would have been nice if you had threw out a few numbers for comparison. Nothing before the 2018 football season is accepted. I cant speak for any years where Wheeler Brown and Vivian Fuller were AD. But I can say as of 2018 under Ashley Robinson our numbers added up much better than previous athletic administrations and should be the same for the 2019 football season....It could be that SU is over reporting... LOL. The difference in ticket revenue could be related to the difference in ticket price. I know one year we had $15 tickets. Im not sure what SU ticket prices were that same year.

Last edited:
How is that true and they haven't released the those numbers yet? This is about the 2019 season. It would have been nice if you had threw out a few numbers for comparison. Nothing before the 2018 football season is accepted. I cant speak for any years where Wheeler Brown and Vivian Fuller were AD. But I can say as of 2018 under Ashley Robinson our numbers added up much better than previous athletic administrations and should be the same for the 2019 football season....It could be that SU is over reporting... LOL. The difference in ticket revenue could be related to the difference in ticket price. I know one year we had $15 tickets. Im not sure what SU ticket prices were that same year.
Wasn’t JSU supposedly #1 in attendance last year lmao.
A1C3FBE0-DED4-4D92-A67F-7054A5148C74.pngFCD2B31E-0020-40FE-AA50-95E0529650E8.png

This will be a physical one. Both teams strengths are running the ball. SU run defense is a mf though. I like our chances against yall db's though. Our run defense has to come to play or we will get blew out.

I think Jackson's best chances are in RPO and getting to the outside. It's been tough sledding between the tackles on Southern's run D all season. Keep down and distance manageable and take shots downfield on our smaller corners.

I think Jackson's best chances are in RPO and getting to the outside. It's been tough sledding between the tackles on Southern's run D all season. Keep down and distance manageable and take shots downfield on our smaller corners.

In conference only stats we match up well. Both teams are top 3 in rushing offense and rushing defense in the Swac. We pass the ball a bit better but both secondaries are suspect whether its because injuries or youth. Our QB play is finally peaking at the right time which is something weve been missing since 2015 or so. I'm expecting another close game.

In conference only stats we match up well. Both teams are top 3 in rushing offense and rushing defense in the Swac. We pass the ball a bit better but both secondaries are suspect whether its because injuries or youth. Our QB play is finally peaking at the right time which is something weve been missing since 2015 or so. I'm expecting another close game.

im expecting a close game too. If Southern starts off sluggish offensively, Jackson can make a game of it.

Yea Southern run defense is no joke. Jalon seems to be settling.

Back