Are yall still working out?

Man I been saying I'm gone jump in but haven't done it yet. Right now I've lost 30 lbs and counting. I do some p90X,swimming and weight training. Calorie Counting is working too.

Yep. :tup: I started keeping a Food and Fitness journal, which keeps track of my daily calorie intake and fitness activity. I thought it would be a waste of time, but actually it's a HUGE help. :nod:

I am also on a 1300 calorie a day plan, combined with cardio and weights. According to the plan, I'm suppose to lose 2 pounds a week. Week 3 begins today and so far, I have lost 4 pounds. :D The key for me is to STAY ON THE PLAN. :scared:

Yep. :tup: I started keeping a Food and Fitness journal, which keeps track of my daily calorie intake and fitness activity. I thought it would be a waste of time, but actually it's a HUGE help. :nod:

I am also on a 1300 calorie a day plan, combined with cardio and weights. According to the plan, I'm suppose to lose 2 pounds a week. Week 3 begins today and so far, I have lost 4 pounds. :D The key for me is to STAY ON THE PLAN. :scared:

Keep it up, Vette.
I started back working out 3 days a week for 30 minutes a couple of weeks ago. But my eating habits have gotten bad again. So I need to get it together. Consistency is my biggest issue.

Going into Week 2 and I'm getting my "routine" back. Working out 4 times a week. Weights, running and swimming. It's on now!!!!

Just gettin' back on exercising again. Took about 9 months off since getting married and I gained 25 lbs. Pitiful!!!!! This is the biggest I've been in my life!!!!! For the 1st time, I've joined the gym with my wife here in San Antonio and I am shooting for 3-4 days a week. I've always done road work (running) to stay in shape. Now, I want to see what results I get from the gym. Weights and swimming is what I'm doing. The Fitness Center (Spectrum) has 11 locations and an outside track at 1 location. It's at the UT Medical Center and I can keep my roadwork in effect. We'll see what happens!!!!!!!

I still workout and lost a lot of weight since the winter. Recently, I have moved from the treadmill, cycling, sometimes jumprope and weights to walking three-miles. I will walk today soon if it does not rain.

I'm still at it about 3 times a week. Joined a gym a few weeks ago and now got a trainer. Still need to work on my eating habits.

I'm still at it too....when I started my 1300 calorie plan, I was 182 lbs....I'm now down to 171. :clap: Not bad, considering my doctor told me that I could lose at least 10 lbs. But I want to keep going and perhaps at a faster pace. So I stepped it up a notch and got on Dr. Ian Smith's "Extreme Fat Smash Diet." :tup: It's not a fad diet or full of gimmicks. It teaches portion control and how to make smart food choices that will effect your weight. It's no special type of food either; just regular stuff that u probably already have in your fridge (chicken, vegetables, fruit, water, oatmeal, etc). The plan also helps increase your fiber intake and eating foods that are lower on the Glycemic Index.

The diet also incorporates LOTS of cardo. I was doing like 20 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of weight training. Now I just do straight cardio 60 minutes a day. Sometimes I do 30 in the morning and 30 in the evening. I'm already seeing a difference now, but I'd like to see an even BIGGER difference by the end of October- just in time for the Magic City Classic!! :clap: :lol:

BTW, I went into the break room to get water, only to find a tray of cupcakes sitting on the table. :( :lol: But I flipped dem thangs da birdy and kept it moving. I'm so proud of me!! :jump: :lol:

Last edited:
I'm still at it too....when I started my 1300 calorie plan, I was 182 lbs....I'm now down to 171. :clap:

As of this past Saturday, I'm down to 169. :eek: I haven't seen the 160's at least since the early 2000's! :emlaugh:

I am now more motivated than ever before to get this weight off. :tup:

As of this past Saturday, I'm down to 169. :eek: I haven't seen the 160's at least since the early 2000's! :emlaugh:

I am now more motivated than ever before to get this weight off. :tup:

:tup: Congrats Vette!!! That's encouraging.

Thanks!!! I also discovered this past weekend that I'm down a pants size. :eek: :clap:

Good for you!!

As usual, dudes lose 5 pounds..gain 3 pounds over the weekend. Now going hardcore with the food intake since THANKSGIVING is right around the corner..ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

welp, I lost 3 lbs and gained 2 of them back...my weight keeps fluctuating between the same 3 lbs or so, so I think I'm good. I watch what I eat pretty much, but I just don't have a good exercise regimen like I should. :whine:

I'm down 7 lbs. from the time I started my gym membership and sessions with my trainer, which was mid-September.

These past 3-4 months I've been going hard. 5 days a week weights and cardio. I went from 210 down to 186 and I am benching 225 about 15 times with ease and 315 on decline about 4 times. I took today off though. :lol:

yes, me and some other Ladies in my apt complex have a Ladies work-out group now and we are hitting the gym, at the complex on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 6:00 - 7:00. So far, so good and I'm sore. LOL

I'm still at it. Doing a 5K next Thursday, a Turkey Trot, in downtown Baton Rouge. Getting my T-day started with exercise!

Back