Are yall still working out?

yes, just got back from my fitness session with my trainer about an hour ago....:tup: I've actually starting losing a couple of pounds. Don't want to lose anymore...LOL I only want to tone up and lose some body fat, while gaining muscle mass.

My eating habits have changed for the better though, so that's a good thing...I'm very proud of myself for sticking to this 8-wk program. I have 2 more weeks to go...:jump:

While I was in Dallas this past w/e, all the menses said I've gained weight in all the right places and I look fabulous. y'all black men are something else...don't like women too skinny. :emlaugh:

While I was in Dallas this past w/e, all the menses said I've gained weight in all the right places and I look fabulous. y'all black men are something else...don't like women too skinny. :emlaugh:

We loves us some tits, azz and thighs. :lol:

I have officially lost 20 lbs. I am at 250.

My diet has been working. 6 days out of the week, I only eat lean meats, veggies, fruits, and nuts. On Fridays, I eat how I please. I have to go buy new belts and all..

I workout atleast 4 days a week. I prefer 6 days if possible.

I watched The Biggest Loser Show last night. It was inspiring. There's no excuse for my few lil pounds I wanna shed. It's almost sundress time. :tup:
I'mma start back working out tomorrow or Friday or Saturday. ;)

as always.... since Lent, I gave up sodas...before I was working to get to 220lbs. did that right B4 lent. Now Im back down to 210, Same Mass, just more define.

~____________~

as always.... since Lent, I gave up sodas...before I was working to get to 220lbs. did that right B4 lent. Now Im back down to 210, Same Mass, just more define.

~____________~

congrats bruh. I am aiming for 240. That was my football weight my last year.

Okay, how many of yall still working out? Got any results yet?

Well, the men at work seem to think I've lost "too much" weight but they like it. I get stopped daily by people I don't know and they tell me that I look good. :tup: :lmao:

My ex husband says I've thinned out too much. :lmao:

The women at work have slick stuff to say but hey I take it in stride while they sit and eat fried chicken, mac and cheese, and collard greens and corn bread.

I will continue with my lifestyle change. I am happy and I don't ever want to be my former size again. :tup:

Anybody else hate being around folks who wonder why they can't get in shape yet they ordering the worst foods, everytime yall go eat.

Well, the men at work seem to think I've lost "too much" weight but they like it. I get stopped daily by people I don't know and they tell me that I look good. :tup: :lmao:

My ex husband says I've thinned out too much. :lmao:

The women at work have slick stuff to say but hey I take it in stride while they sit and eat fried chicken, mac and cheese, and collard greens and corn bread.

I will continue with my lifestyle change. I am happy and I don't ever want to be my former size again. :tup:
YOU are happy so that's all that matters...that food you posted shole sounds good. LOL

I was pretty consistent with working out at least twice a week for an hour. I'm having to put a hold on working out for a few weeks. I'll pick it back up some time in April or early May.

I've lost a little weight. Will lose a little more over time. Haven't changed my eating habits too much other than managing portion control and drinking more water.

I'm still working out hard. I slacked on the P90X, but I've incorporated a lot of the techniques in my regular workout.

Since January, I've lost 10 lbs.. down to 175.. 34". Officially hit the 100lbs weight loss mark last week. :tup:

Now, it's time for some definition.

I was thinking about ordering that P90X...is it really any good? I hear lots of folks talking about it, but I just figured it's because it's new and the hot thing out right now.

I was thinking about ordering that P90X...is it really any good? I hear lots of folks talking about it, but I just figured it's because it's new and the hot thing out right now.

I got a homegirl in Dallas who lost 40 lbs in two months on the program.

She does it 6 days a week. I think the workouts are 90 minutes each.

I got a homegirl in Dallas who lost 40 lbs in two months on the program.

She does it 6 days a week. I think the workouts are 90 minutes each.

I gave in and start going to the gym. Its this cat from H.S. who is ripped now. He is a personal trainer, does that lil swole negro competitions, and etc. This guy said he does't come to gym often anymore because he be on that P90X. I thought he was talking about some type of steroid at first.:lol: So I'm guessing that thang is really effective.

You can get burned out on P90X pretty quick, but a lot of people are doing the INSANITY workout now, which is supposed to be even better.

P90X is still effective though, especially for the techniques you learn.

Back