Alcorn State picked to represent SWAC in 2017

2nd Half adjustments will make or break us this year.
Yea they will I see what you saying ,but I know from experience you can't be a half team too much, sometimes what you don't do in the 1st half may make the 2nd half too much to overcome and adjust

Better team/talent, does that sound better?

Better coach and better team are night and day breh.

You really think Nick Saben would have lost any games with SU talent? Let that sit in water before stirring a bit.

Moving Quinn to the left side and right side isn't making adjustments breh.

There is a thing of a team coming into the game with the better players and a team coming into the game with a better coaching staff.

You still making excuses.

So concerning the Bayou Classic and SU....which sucked...your players or your coach? LOL

Also, why is it that every a discussion comes up folks have to bring in the SEC.

Lastly, SU was outplayed and outcoached by a better coaching staff and better players.

Like I said I'll believe it wen I c it. Y'all need an offense to do damage in dis league, yea y'all have a defense but wit the lack of offense y'all have yo team will wear the defense out. Remember the Grambling game?

So you think TSU has no offense. Hold on to that thought in you head. TSU only had 1 QB last year and he went down in the 1st game of the season. After that TSU had a WR playing QB the rest of the year.

The QB position was addressed for current play and the next 5 seasons. Ask someone form pv, they can tell you. lol

Last edited:
So you think TSU has no offense. Hold on to that thought in you head. TSU only had 1 QB last year and he went down in the 1st game of the season. After that TSU had a WR playing QB the rest of the year.

The QB position was addressed for current play and the next 5 seasons. Ask someone form pv, they can tell you. lol
Y'all have to prove it, because I don't believe in Texas Southern offense.

So is this what you are suggesting?
1. JSU's fumble had nothing to do with our defensive skill level
2. The blocked punt was Alcorn being in the right place and the right time, nothing more
3. The easy scores were the result of your already stellar defense's momentary lapse

BUT, if you were losing .... LOL
We had no lapse. Honestly, the best team won but thats your last one for a while vs the Mighty Tigers. You just went 3-2 against us over a 5 year period. We abt to run off 5 straight!

So true. And who talks like this dezjaguar dude does, using "dey" and "dat" all the time?
Man please all DAT dumb stuff y'all type. I just don't respond to it. The difference between me and y'all I don't care, because at the end of the day j flake will b gobbage and yall none football band geeks will make excuses for y'all sorry team.

Man please all DAT dumb stuff y'all type. I just don't respond to it. The difference between me and y'all I don't care, because at the end of the day j flake will b gobbage and yall none football band geeks will make excuses for y'all sorry team.

.......but you just responded theaux. Again at that. Question, when they let you graduate, did you write your name in crayon or marker on your certificate?

when you losing for THREE quarters, you need to be scared. and you had all your players back then. Then your new staff cant recruit so you didn't replace your seniors lost adequately. ..and dont forget, your QB still cant throw.

He got two rings though..... oooops lmao

Dude, you are only Alcorn. You ain't never good for long and now that Hopson is gone, you are about to spiral down. You looked great in Houston for a half but then the Alcorn we always knew (the sorry one) showed up. JSU has only been working on offense and don't think for a second that you are not about to see major improvement. Last year, we were one dimensional. We been working on our ground game a lot in the off season and you gonna see how much better we are offensively!

How long you gonna keep byotching?? You should be tired of your owning whining... pathetic!

Doesn't count in the SWAC standing but it counts as a solid measuring stick to where TSU is in team growth and development.
Should be an exciting match up I look forward to this season. SWAC football is improving almost across the board like many wanted. I hate the 7 game mandate, because I know someone is going to get royally screwed in the next couple of years. Championships should be decided on the field of play not by the flip of a coin.

7 game mandate is good. the quality of play slid dramatically because we were running from teams in ooc play. Playing regional FCS teams will be good for the conference in the long term and if we can start to dominate those games we can dictate terms in FCS. Alcorn kicked Chattanooga to sleep when I was in school. today they'd throw dirt on us before we'd breathed our last. see the james madison tape. have we played another fcs team since that wasn't in the swac?

People keep sleeping on what we return on the reservation this year. It's a loaded squad on offense and the defense has way more experience in the secondary. Great read on the article but I do see the SWAC championship being Gram vs Alcorn.

Alabama State should be the other contender in the EAST. Jenkins has had time to get what he wanted in by now. JSU is trying to figure out their offense. It's been a nice little while since a team won the SWAC built solely on defense. SU and PVU should push Gram in the WEST but they don't have as many playmakers on both sides of the ball as Gram..

Hornets are young at the qb spot. they might be good with three, three star qbs fight for the job, but that's the wrong spot to have to rely on youth.

You still making excuses.

So concerning the Bayou Classic and SU....which sucked...your players or your coach? LOL

Also, why is it that every a discussion comes up folks have to bring in the SEC.

Lastly, SU was outplayed and outcoached by a better coaching staff and better players.

2copykl.jpg

Go to sleep Founders
2yw683k.jpg

Say what?

Founder you need to quit this ish.

What shit...hell yall dudes talking the if shit...if we did this or if we did that....YALL said this first and I responded. So if anyone needs to quit it...it's yall....yall sounding real JSUish right about now. LOL

What shit...hell yall dudes talking the if shit...if we did this or if we did that....YALL said this first and I responded. So if anyone needs to quit it...it's yall....yall sounding real JSUish right about now. LOL

As if your ass didn't see that TE wide the hell open and dropped what would have been the nail in the coffin. Oh ok. you didn't see that play? Just asking. Cause IF we were outcoached and outplayed that ONE play would not have been that important.

As if your ass didn't see that TE wide the hell open and dropped what would have been the nail in the coffin. Oh ok. you didn't see that play? Just asking. Cause IF we were outcoached and outplayed that ONE play would not have been that important.

See there you go with the if mess.

How would one play do that....you all scored 3 points in the second half....come on bruh...you better than this. LOL.

Back