Alcorn State picked to represent SWAC in 2017

Lil boy u couldn't explain how your coaching staff aint weak smh. U don't even no football u band geek.

Our weak coaching staff sho did finish before yours in defense. And our weak coaching staff managed to keep y'all in a 4 point range when y'all was suppose to give us a 50 piece. Remember that? Lol. Exactly what I mean when I say yo ass is just DUMB. You CANT explain how our coaching staff is the weakest out of the other 9 schools lol. Just on here blowing ignorance as usual.

Our weak coaching staff sho did finish before yours in defense. And our weak coaching staff managed to keep y'all in a 4 point range when y'all was suppose to give us a 50 piece. Remember that? Lol. Exactly what I mean when I say yo ass is just DUMB. You CANT explain how our coaching staff is the weakest out of the other 9 schools lol. Just on here blowing ignorance as usual.
My point lil boy. If u go back and read wat I said to tp I said " y'all coaching staff" not y'all defensive coordinator. Dude y'all lost to the game yet again. Y'all will lose dis season to us again. C dats y I know u no nothing about football. When u play a sport yall r one dats y I said coaching staff. All yo geek butt do is piggy back wateva tp say or press the like button. I c u youngster.

My point lil boy. If u go back and read wat I said to tp I said " y'all coaching staff" not y'all defensive coordinator. Dude y'all lost to the game yet again. Y'all will lose dis season to us again. C dats y I know u no nothing about football. When u play a sport yall r one dats y I said coaching staff. All yo geek butt do is piggy back wateva tp say or press the like button. I c u youngster.

I guess the DB and DL coaches had nothing to do with it huh? They ain't apart of the coaching staff? Sad thing is, you probably dead ass serious right now too. LMAOOOO. If this really did make sense we def ain't the "weakest" as you say.

Man JSU has been down and will continue to be down for a minute. Hughes prize quarterback recruit has left the program and he's talking about playing two quarterbacks throughout the season. That's not a good sign.
Bane, I'm a die hard Brave, however I believe all are underestimating JSU this year. He really picked up a very good QB and defensive players. I would not be surprised if they go 8 - 3.

Never said y'all didn't execute nor did I say your team was bad, all I said y'all peeled back on offense all year until y'all played us. I also said dat y'all opened y'all hand wen yo team played us, dats y the last 2 games were close because y'all opened the book against in the classic.

I don't think we opened the book at all. I feel there were not any DBs that could handle on receivers. So when SU went to a Zone Defense we left Martez Carter loose. Simply put, we had too many targets.

Bane, I'm a die hard Brave, however I believe all are underestimating JSU this year. He really picked up a very good QB and defensive players. I would not be surprised if they go 8 - 3.

Bruh, last year we won 3 games with a chance to beat SU, TNState, AAMU, AlaState, PV and Alcorn. Even if we win half of those, we still looking at 6-5 last year but let people keep thinking Old Man Jackson still the coach. Last year, we just laid a foundation. The ONLY coach to jump right in and do good in the SWAC were Pete, Comegy, Coe and Fobbs. Hopson and Odums only won 3-4 games their first year just like that Coach in Jackson. On top of that, we ARE Jackson State and it takes extraordinary circumstances to keep us down!

Bruh, last year we won 3 games with a chance to beat SU, TNState, AAMU, AlaState, PV and Alcorn. Even if we win half of those, we still looking at 6-5 last year but let people keep thinking Old Man Jackson still the coach. Last year, we just laid a foundation. The ONLY coach to jump right in and do good in the SWAC were Pete, Comegy, Coe and Fobbs. Hopson and Odums only won 3-4 games their first year just like that Coach in Jackson. On top of that, we ARE Jackson State and it takes GSU, Tennessee State, Comegy leaving, Old Man Jackson being hired, did I say GSU also to keep us down!

Fixed it for you.

People keep sleeping on what we return on the reservation this year. It's a loaded squad on offense and the defense has way more experience in the secondary. Great read on the article but I do see the SWAC championship being Gram vs Alcorn.

Alabama State should be the other contender in the EAST. Jenkins has had time to get what he wanted in by now. JSU is trying to figure out their offense. It's been a nice little while since a team won the SWAC built solely on defense. SU and PVU should push Gram in the WEST but they don't have as many playmakers on both sides of the ball as Gram.

I'm sorry but 4 of their first 5 are L's.

Bruh, last year we won 3 games with a chance to beat SU, TNState, AAMU, AlaState, PV and Alcorn. Even if we win half of those, we still looking at 6-5 last year but let people keep thinking Old Man Jackson still the coach. Last year, we just laid a foundation. The ONLY coach to jump right in and do good in the SWAC were Pete, Comegy, Coe and Fobbs. Hopson and Odums only won 3-4 games their first year just like that Coach in Jackson. On top of that, we ARE Jackson State and it takes extraordinary circumstances to keep us down!
This was the final score from last year.
upload_2017-8-17_12-57-58.png
Due to recovery from major surgery I was forced to watch the game from home, but did I miss something due to prescribed narcotics? What is all of this almost and chance talk?

People keep sleeping on what we return on the reservation this year. It's a loaded squad on offense and the defense has way more experience in the secondary. Great read on the article but I do see the SWAC championship being Gram vs Alcorn.

Alabama State should be the other contender in the EAST. Jenkins has had time to get what he wanted in by now. JSU is trying to figure out their offense. It's been a nice little while since a team won the SWAC built solely on defense. SU and PVU should push Gram in the WEST but they don't have as many playmakers on both sides of the ball as Gram.

Dude, you are only Alcorn. You ain't never good for long and now that Hopson is gone, you are about to spiral down. You looked great in Houston for a half but then the Alcorn we always knew (the sorry one) showed up. JSU has only been working on offense and don't think for a second that you are not about to see major improvement. Last year, we were one dimensional. We been working on our ground game a lot in the off season and you gonna see how much better we are offensively!

OK, the old 19-point blocked punt play. Must have drawn that one up in the dirt.

Again, you were LOSING most of the game. You blocked a punt and then JSU fumbled the ball on the next possession. You all got two easy scores to put us away. you can block all the punts you want next year. You still gonna lose by 3 TDs.

Definitely will be solid this year on both sides of the ball. Definitely have some good young QB's that's ready to play.

See these are the statements I'm talking about...how does a team score 35 points to your 17 in the second half and not be the better team?

Case in Point: Coaches told Jonathan not to kick to that little fact sucker. Jonathan did not kick to him. SU tried switching him up and it still didn't work. Coaches coach...players have to execute. Hence the better team is a team with good coaches and players that execute.

There is no such thing as a half better team....

Better team/talent, does that sound better?

Better coach and better team are night and day breh.

You really think Nick Saben would have lost any games with SU talent? Let that sit in water before stirring a bit.

Moving Quinn to the left side and right side isn't making adjustments breh.

There is a thing of a team coming into the game with the better players and a team coming into the game with a better coaching staff.

See these are the statements I'm talking about...how does a team score 35 points to your 17 in the second half and not be the better team?

Case in Point: Coaches told Jonathan not to kick to that little fact sucker. Jonathan did not kick to him. SU tried switching him up and it still didn't work. Coaches coach...players have to execute. Hence the better team is a team with good coaches and players that execute.

There is no such thing as a half better team....

Dude we jumped on yall quick and a over-thrown pass would have put us big, what game were you at?
2uzp8hv.jpg

Yall made 2nd Half adjustments and we didn't. Play the same 1st half against us and you think yall would still win that big, huh
2uzp8hv.jpg

Again, you were LOSING most of the game. You blocked a punt and then JSU fumbled the ball on the next possession. You all got two easy scores to put us away. you can block all the punts you want next year. You still gonna lose by 3 TDs.
So is this what you are suggesting?
1. JSU's fumble had nothing to do with our defensive skill level
2. The blocked punt was Alcorn being in the right place and the right time, nothing more
3. The easy scores were the result of your already stellar defense's momentary lapse

Back