Alcorn State picked to represent SWAC in 2017

Grambling has tougher competition being that SU and Prairie View is in the West and it'll be harder for them but I wouldn't count JSU or the Bama schools being down too long and Alcorn schedule for 5 weeks consist of GRAM, TXSU, BAMA ST, SU AND PVU that's brutal and could be a big factor. I'm ready to see how it plays out

Grambling has tougher competition being that SU and Prairie View is in the West and it'll be harder for them but I wouldn't count JSU or the Bama schools being down too long and Alcorn schedule for 5 weeks consist of GRAM, TXSU, BAMA ST, SU AND PVU that's brutal and could be a big factor. I'm ready to see how it plays out

Man JSU has been down and will continue to be down for a minute. Hughes prize quarterback recruit has left the program and he's talking about playing two quarterbacks throughout the season. That's not a good sign.

Man JSU has been down and will continue to be down for a minute. Hughes prize quarterback recruit has left the program and he's talking about playing two quarterbacks throughout the season. That's not a good sign.

That's JSU....by the middle part of the season Hughes will decide that the 4th string QB will be the starting QB.

For them it should be next man up then and I said it wont be too long and with injury prone players can Alcorn get through those 5 weeks that's what im ready to see

Hughes prized quarterback recruit is still on campus (1 of 2 freshmen that signed). The talent overall has been vastly upgraded you just continue to monitor y'alls drop-off instead of predicting our demise lol.

...and they gonna lose ALL five

Quarterback is the biggest question mark on our team but we have a presumed starter and decent back-up before we get to the best HS QB Hughes has recruited so far. We have a freshman with the best skills set but if he can redshirt, he will. For us to be so sorry, we sure did scare a lot of teams last year, including yours....

Look, if I had to pick the EAST rep and publish it, I would go with Alcorn but in reality, the drop we saw last year will continue. Grambling was not really that impressive at the end of the year. Maybe they had injuries or they got figured but they better watch their back. I don't think TxSo will challenge for the crown but they will def cause an upset or two.

and you all pretty much have posted them here. Which is why this one was posted

touche_2.jpg

If I am not mistaken the media projected Alcorn be back in the Celebration Bowl in 2016.

The scenario will play out similar to last season. GSU in the Celebration Bowl.

Believe it, y'all barely won so you can kill that. TE hadn't dropped those two tds and y'all would be crying a river again!

Quarterback is the biggest question mark on our team but we have a presumed starter and decent back-up before we get to the best HS QB Hughes has recruited so far. We have a freshman with the best skills set but if he can redshirt, he will. For us to be so sorry, we sure did scare a lot of teams last year, including yours....

Man, please y'all ain scare nobody. Just tell your coach to stoping writing checks his team can't cash..

Believe it, y'all barely won so you can kill that. TE hadn't dropped those two tds and y'all would be crying a river again!

The best team won. Both teams made mistakes. GSU was clearly the better team. If GSU would not have fumble the ball in the first quarter, the game would not have been close. If Alcorn was better team, they would not have blown a 17 point lead.

Back