AAMU Bulldogs HBCU National Champs

A forfeit and 3 lowly teams at the time ( and JSU barely escaped Gram). Hell what Coach Maynor was explaing to our guys was about not staying focused by using the Gram/JSU game as an example.

Receipts please.
A forfeit and 3 lowly teams at the time ( and JSU barely escaped Gram). Hell what Coach Maynor was explaing to our guys was about not staying focused by using the Gram/JSU game as an example.

Receipts please.
Congratulations you just proved my point. On one hand you and your crew can discredit JSU wins and losses but when we point out how you didn’t play the swac west and took a month off due to covid but still took off it’s hate ? At the time Gram had a winning streak going on at home that we broke, mvsu almost knocked off uapb so they’re not a cake walk by any stretch when they’re right... and Alcorn forfeited which counts on everyone’s resume. Don’t be a hypocrite. And the receipts are in the smack board, under our national signing day threads, and on YouTube where Maynor continues to keep Deion on his mind even after the game and after the South Carolina state game.... it’s okay man y’all are scared and I don’t blame y’all.

Receipts please.
And also correct me if I’m wrong most this board was counting on Gram to win against JSU that week... it was us that exposed them and us that ultimately started the snowball of their season to an 0-6... now if gram won that game do you really think they would have stopped playing football? Attack , you’re better than this... and you know better ... I expect this from the normals and Cee dogs... but y’all sounding scared man... go back to your personal forum and reassess this bs and two sided argument you’ve brought to the table... y’all can have the last words and post the most YouTube links you want.... the fact is y’all acting bitter because y’all know y’all will have to answer to the very teams that didn’t get a shot at y’all and history says y’all will come up short and history definitely says good JSU whoops at their best AAMUs rear end.

Congratulations you just proved my point. On one hand you and your crew can discredit JSU wins and losses but when we point out how you didn’t play the swac west and took a month off due to covid but still took off it’s hate ?
This revisionist history is very Republican of you and proves my point.
At the time Gram had a winning streak going on at home that we broke, mvsu almost knocked off uapb so they’re not a cake walk by any stretch when they’re right... and Alcorn forfeited which counts on everyone’s resume. Don’t be a hypocrite. And the receipts are in the smack board, under our national signing day threads, and on YouTube where Maynor continues to keep Deion on his mind even after the game and after the South Carolina state game.... it’s okay man y’all are scared and I don’t blame y’all.
Nope. Coach Maynor told yall he was bringing some dogs before he got on the bus l. Those dogs went and locked their jaws in JSU's backside.

And also correct me if I’m wrong most this board was counting on Gram to win against JSU that week... it was us that exposed them and us that ultimately started the snowball of their season to an 0-6... now if gram won that game do you really think they would have stopped playing football?
No you are not wrong and I do think the loss, who they to, and the manner in which they lost were key factors.
Attack , you’re better than this... and you know better ... I expect this from the normals and Cee dogs... but y’all sounding scared man... go back to your personal forum and reassess this bs and two sided argument you’ve brought to the table... y’all can have the last words and post the most YouTube links you want.... the fact is y’all acting bitter because y’all know y’all will have to answer to the very teams that didn’t get a shot at y’all and history says y’all will come up short and history definitely says good JSU whoops at their best AAMUs rear end.
Nope. Our team has taken on the mindset of our coach: "Respect all and fear none". Glass and all the rest of the guys have a swagger now and the fans see it.

Excited not scared.

No you are not wrong and I do think the loss, who they to, and the manner in which they lost were key factors.

Nope. Our team has taken on the mindset of our coach: "Respect all and fear none". Glass and all the rest of the guys have a swagger now and the fans see it.

Excited not scared.
Again, you don’t have to convince me you have to convince yourselves... Personally we don’t care... Prove it... at this time... it’s a fact, your coach sounds and looks bitter when he brings up Coach Prime when it’s not needed that’s not the attitude of the coach that’s a personal problem.. it’s a fact you guys played 3 games only and not a full schedule...it’s a fact you guys have to play those teams in the fall... I’d be more worried about looking the part of a champion come fall...it’s okay, you’ve failed to present a valid answer to my earlier question and it tells me everything. Y’all are scared...., and deep down y’all know you were fortunate this past spring.... not really that good. Goodluck.

Again, you don’t have to convince me you have to convince yourselves... Personally we don’t care... Prove it... at this time... it’s a fact, your coach sounds and looks bitter when he brings up Coach Prime when it’s not needed that’s not the attitude of the coach that’s a personal problem.. it’s a fact you guys played 3 games only and not a full schedule...it’s a fact you guys have to play those teams in the fall... I’d be more worried about looking the part of a champion come fall...it’s okay, you’ve failed to present a valid answer to my earlier question and it tells me everything. Y’all are scared...., and deep down y’all know you were fortunate this past spring.... not really that good. Goodluck.
The only people still butt hurt seem to be you JSU posters and that whorenet guy. 😆 Why y'all keep making excuses? The best team won. Quit acting like losers and maybe y'all will be able to beat good teams again. Ain't nobody impressed with Edward Waters, 0-fer Grambling, and Valley. Lol

The only people still butt hurt seem to be you JSU posters and that whorenet guy. 😆 Why y'all keep making excuses? The best team won. Quit acting like losers and maybe y'all will be able to beat good teams again. Ain't nobody impressed with Edward Waters, 0-fer Grambling, and Valley. Lol
LOL

Again, you don’t have to convince me you have to convince yourselves... Personally we don’t care... Prove it... at this time... it’s a fact, your coach sounds and looks bitter when he brings up Coach Prime when it’s not needed that’s not the attitude of the coach that’s a personal problem..
When did Coach Maynor bring up Coach Sanders?
it’s a fact you guys played 3 games only and not a full schedule...it’s a fact you guys have to play those teams in the fall... I’d be more worried about looking the part of a champion come fall...it’s okay, you’ve failed to present a valid answer to my earlier question and it tells me everything.
What question did I not answer?

so this doesn’t sound butt hurt and bitter ? LOL

When did Coach Maynor bring up Coach Sanders?

What question did I not answer?
Again, my coach went 4-3 in the spring. This is the narrative we’re talking about... prior to Prime, we’ve still had a chance to win the SWAC EAST with three games left that we’ve closely lost then. And every team talks trash you just don’t like it cause it’s JSU. What’s interesting to me is AAMU wins the game, the championship, and yet Maynor and YOU people are still yapping off about JSU.... saying sly stuff when you’re not mentioned... trying to belong... AAMU y’all are the most insecure champions I’ve seen... we good over at JSU ... we’ll let the falls body of work speak for itself on the field. Whats wrong ? We all, even I have acknowledged that championship as legit ... but why y’all acting like y’all still got something to prove as if y’all just paper champions? Or are y’all poking your chest out trying to ride this recent wave because y’all don’t want to see half these teams come fall ? Which one? Sounding scared champs. It’s not me you have to convince... it’s y’all selves.

so this doesn’t sound butt hurt and bitter ? LOL
You mean the fact that you (a JSU poster) are on an "AAMU Bulldogs HBCU National Champs" congratulatory thread making up excuses to make yourself feel better? Yeah, I'd say that fits the clinical definition of butt hurt and bitter.

Go play in traffic somewhere. 😆

You mean the fact that you (a JSU poster) are on an "AAMU Bulldogs HBCU National Champs" congratulatory thread making up excuses to make yourself feel better? Yeah, I'd say that fits the clinical definition of butt hurt and bitter.

😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just got into a huge debate with a so called friend talking about one of our SWAC schools and Daddy Ball. I don't know one school where this applies. Do You?

So bitter that's why these sad jsu fans came on this thread crying about us winning the Swac lol...they all say that dumb asterisks shit to better cope with the bitter feeling of being losers...😭🤣

Nice dodge ... except I didn’t come in on hostile circumstances... I came in defending after y’all started talking reckless ... you can go back and look... anything else you’d like to continue to lie about ? So when y’all go on our threads and do the same y’all are being bitter and hurt ? Got it.

Nice dodge ... except I didn’t come in on hostile circumstances... I came in defending after y’all started talking reckless ... you can go back and look... anything else you’d like to continue to lie about ? So when y’all go on our threads and do the same y’all are being bitter and hurt ? Got it.
Dude can you read? Just go read posts #5, #23, #35, etc. from your fellow JSU posters to see how we got here. Why would we mention y'all in here? Y'all are the only ones hating, and stay hating. GET OFF OF OUR NUTS, DAMN!

Now, tell me where I lied, because I just proved you to be a LIAR.

Dude can you read? Just go read posts #5, #23, #35, etc. from your fellow JSU posters to see how we got here. Why would we mention y'all in here? Y'all are the only ones hating, and stay hating. GET OFF OF OUR NUTS, DAMN!

Now, tell me where I lied, because I just proved you to be a LIAR.
They do it all the time lol 😭🤣

1622031813191.png
Just got commitments from 2 db's, offensive lineman, Quincy, and signed the 6"4" receiver from Hoover High School, and this guy. Maynor is setting us up to defend our championship. Already the best receiver room in the SWAC. Now add this guy and we might be the best the FCS.

Last edited:
Back