AAMU Bulldogs HBCU National Champs

The texas schools are not doing their part to contribute positively.

Both schools are walking ass backwards led by highly mentally inept and unstructured athletic administrative staff. (Football specifically)

When do the football APR results for 2021 become evident or did the ncaa feel sorry for universities and give them another "gimmee," a reprieve, for this season?

Overall the panthers have 1 of the best athletic departments in the Swac looking at these commissioner's cup standings.

Overall the panthers have 1 of the best athletic departments in the Swac looking at these commissioner's cup standings.
Fake gold looks just as shiny and golden as real gold bruh. Don't let your eyes deceive you. It's a cluster fxck in the athletic dept. Some teams win and are decently competitive IC because of their own will, not via the will of the athletic leadership.

Look at the football team performance W-L both IC and OOC vs D-1 fbs, fcs pwcu, and fcs HBCU over the last 5 years.

I'm sure there was elation and joy W/ PV's "winning record" lol of 2-1 this past spring season w/ VERY narrow victories over winless doormat IC teams. I'm sure there was nothing but pure euphoria when PV "developed" smh in-house cv19 and had to cancel games against SU, JSU, and AAMU. More exposure to problems other than "APR" would have occurred if those 3 games were played. UAPB exposed some of it.

Fake gold looks just as shiny and golden as real gold bruh. Don't let your eyes deceive you. It's a cluster fxck in the athletic dept. Some teams win and are decently competitive IC because of their own will, not via the will of the athletic leadership.

Look at the football team performance W-L both IC and OOC vs D-1 fbs, fcs pwcu, and fcs HBCU over the last 5 years.

I'm sure there was elation and joy W/ PV's "winning record" lol of 2-1 this past spring season w/ VERY narrow victories over winless doormat IC teams. I'm sure there was nothing but pure euphoria when PV "developed" smh in-house cv19 and had to cancel games against SU, JSU, and AAMU. More exposure to problems other than "APR" would have occurred if those 3 games were played. UAPB exposed some of it.

I'm not buying it lol
Year 3 of the Dooley era is gonna be exciting. This is the year y'all will get over the hump

I'm not buying it lol
Year 3 of the Dooley era is gonna be exciting. This is the year y'all will get over the hump
PV doesn't have a decent punter, OL, DL excepting ONE (Mr Dumas), or any QB who can stretch the field. lol lol

PV doesn't have a decent punter, OL, DL excepting ONE (Mr Dumas), or any QB who can stretch the field. lol lol
PV got all summer to get all of that lol. That's the beauty of the spring. Everyone that played knows what their weaknesses are and can address those before fall.

PV got all summer to get all of that lol. That's the beauty of the spring. Everyone that played knows what their weaknesses are and can address those before fall.
I thought those same glaring weaknesses would've been addresed from fall 2019 but that obviously wasn't true. Same old, same old @ PV-football unmoved and PV-football unmodified.

I thought those same glaring weaknesses would've been addresed from fall 2019 but that obviously wasn't true. Same old, same old @ PV-football unmoved and PV-football unmodified.

Some of those recruits probably didn't pan out on the offensive line. Defensively y'all had 5 guys on the preseason list and only gave up about 21 ppg so y'all are sound there. PV gone be a force.

Panthro... I hear you. We are making some much needed course corrections over here that some have been pointing to for years. Hopefully it works out for us. I will say this... At least your state supports you. We fighting both them and our own.

Panthro... I hear you. We are making some much needed course corrections over here that some have been pointing to for years. Hopefully it works out for us. I will say this... At least your state supports you. We fighting both them and our own.
Our "state" embellishes in co-signing mediocrity and allowing subpar unless one's name is txa&m-b/cs or ut-austin.

Hope everything works out for Grambling St moves. I'd watch that new o-coord who could easily slide in and become the HC if something awry occurs w/ Fobbs unpolitical unrest.

Our "state" embellishes in co-signing mediocrity and allowing subpar unless one's name is txa&m-b/cs or ut-austin.

Hope everything works out for Grambling St moves. I'd watch that new o-coord who could easily slide in and become the HC if something awry occurs w/ Fobbs unpolitical unrest.
I will yield to you on the details around the mediocrities. It’s hard to change an apathetic culture. It’s easy to cheer for a champ but can you have passion for a loser. That’s one area Grambling doesn’t lack when it comes to our bread winners. Resources is, has always been, will always be our issue.

In regard to the coaching situation, whatever is best for Grambling. Fobbs has his work cut out for him. He sat in the seat of power while allowing some things to fester and grow. Now he is out in the field pulling the weeds from the roots. My advice... Never get comfortable and always coach for your next contract.

Last edited:

You should know better. It's great to be excited about the possibility of your team, but there should be some reality on this board. JSU'S new team is going to be playing against established teams that are improving as well. The way you guys tell it, you will be breaking in an entirely new team. It's not hard for guys to be caught reading their own press clippings.

JSU will have to deal with:
FAMU - coming to prove a point after missing the Spring and being clowned about their "championship" the last season they were on the field.
SU - Destroyed JSU, lost their Coach, but decided to keep their hire in house to remain consistent.
ALCORN - Will be playing with a chip on their shoulder after sitting back in the cut observing and listening.
ASU - Freshman QB and line with all star RB did a number on JSU in the Spring and are battle tested.
AAMU - Has taken on the attitude of their coach and have no plans on slowing or bowing down.

Plus you guys have ULM and Delta State in September. It's very possible that old name you guys used to carry for September may come again.

You know the above swac teams you mentioned you guys have to play too right ? Ain’t no month off to practice and stay healthy, ain’t no not playing any swac west ... ain’t no catching teams beat down and injured.... as far as I’m concerned ..., the Alabama’s struggled with Hendricks former teams .... so the coaching and talent level is already on the same level... and prime had what , three months with these kids? Maynor... Dr Ely... and worm .... are seasoned coaches with seasoned teams and yet JSU was in the game with 2 out of 3 of them.... and those new players been on campus ... practicing... lifting.. and getting better.. JSU folks don’t let these AAMU folks sit on here and poke they chest out and control a narrative.. we played more than them... and lastly we’re the only team in the SWAC that’s not had a problem with FAMU in recent history and we were sorry in 2014 when we won... we were sorry in 2018 when we also won... now I’m dealing with personal stuff but I had to come on back as usual to tell THEE Truth the lies got to stop.

You know the above swac teams you mentioned you guys have to play too right ? Ain’t no month off to practice and stay healthy, ain’t no not playing any swac west ... ain’t no catching teams beat down and injured.... as far as I’m concerned ..., the Alabama’s struggled with Hendricks former teams .... so the coaching and talent level is already on the same level... and prime had what , three months with these kids? Maynor... Dr Ely... and worm .... are seasoned coaches with seasoned teams and yet JSU was in the game with 2 out of 3 of them.... and those new players been on campus ... practicing... lifting.. and getting better.. JSU folks don’t let these AAMU folks sit on here and poke they chest out and control a narrative.. we played more than them... and lastly we’re the only team in the SWAC that’s not had a problem with FAMU in recent history and we were sorry in 2014 when we won... we were sorry in 2018 when we also won... now I’m dealing with personal stuff but I had to come on back as usual to tell THEE Truth the lies got to stop.
View: https://youtu.be/phhL4YQT2fA

As always with you. No come back for FACTS. You know you’re in trouble against FAMU, Alcorn , Bethune 50/50, SU, and a loaded JSU come fall. Enjoy your spring victory... talk your highest of smack... and as the youngens say... keep the same energy when you’re middle of the pack in the SWAC East. I’m not getting into a back and fourth with novices.

the lies got to stop.
The best way for a lie to stop is to expose it. Every time JSU gets exposed and rightly trashed for it you guys cry foul and cry victim. Talk all that trash, gets punched in the mouth (Sweptember, Losstober, and Nowinvember) then it's poor JSU. Three would be no mention of what JSU has to go trough if you guys did not start talking the mess you all talk.

The best way for a lie to stop is to expose it. Every time JSU gets exposed and rightly trashed for it you guys cry foul and cry victim. Talk all that trash, gets punched in the mouth (Sweptember, Losstober, and Nowinvember) then it's poor JSU. Three would be no mention of what JSU has to go trough if you guys did not start talking the mess you all talk.
Again, my coach went 4-3 in the spring. This is the narrative we’re talking about... prior to Prime, we’ve still had a chance to win the SWAC EAST with three games left that we’ve closely lost then. And every team talks trash you just don’t like it cause it’s JSU. What’s interesting to me is AAMU wins the game, the championship, and yet Maynor and YOU people are still yapping off about JSU.... saying sly stuff when you’re not mentioned... trying to belong... AAMU y’all are the most insecure champions I’ve seen... we good over at JSU ... we’ll let the falls body of work speak for itself on the field. Whats wrong ? We all, even I have acknowledged that championship as legit ... but why y’all acting like y’all still got something to prove as if y’all just paper champions? Or are y’all poking your chest out trying to ride this recent wave because y’all don’t want to see half these teams come fall ? Which one? Sounding scared champs. It’s not me you have to convince... it’s y’all selves.

Again, my coach went 4-3 in the spring. This is the narrative we’re talking about... prior to Prime, we’ve still had a chance to win the SWAC EAST with three games left that we’ve closely lost then.
A forfeit and 3 lowly teams at the time ( and JSU barely escaped Gram). Hell what Coach Maynor was explaing to our guys was about not staying focused by using the Gram/JSU game as an example.
And every team talks trash you just don’t like it cause it’s JSU. What’s interesting to me is AAMU wins the game, the championship, and yet Maynor and YOU people are still yapping off about JSU.... saying sly stuff when you’re not mentioned... trying to belong...
Receipts please.

Back