AAMU Bulldogs HBCU National Champs

Every coach AAMU had since moving to the SWAC has been to the SWAC Championship game except James Spady. Cooper, Jones, and Maynor. 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Two out of the three won a Championship. Now can JSU say the same? 📚 Somebody help me out?
You havent had but 4 coaches...LOL Jones and Cooper were OWNED by JSU. The only way you got your lil wins was JSU destroyed our own program. You typed that like yall been good the last 10 years.

Every coach AAMU had since moving to the SWAC has been to the SWAC Championship game except James Spady. Cooper, Jones, and Maynor. 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Two out of the three won a Championship. Now can JSU say the same? 📚 Somebody help me out?

and the times Cooper went to the SCG, Hughes beat his ass ROYALLY every time. Cooper went to SCGs being 1-12 vs JSU, SU and Grambling because someone keep unlocking the back door. It was shameful.

It is possible, "the sun shines on a tiger's ass sometimes".
A man could say it's going to rain today, everyday and nothing happens. But when it finally rains does that make him a prophet?

If you want to believe Coach Maynor was happy with giving up the points we gave to JSU and the amount of points we scored on JSU go right ahead.

You better worry about getting past FAMU. Your September may not be so fun.

When you see the defense we have the fall, by the time we get to yall, you all will have quit.

You should know better. It's great to be excited about the possibility of your team, but there should be some reality on this board. JSU'S new team is going to be playing against established teams that are improving as well. The way you guys tell it, you will be breaking in an entirely new team. It's not hard for guys to be caught reading their own press clippings.

JSU will have to deal with:
FAMU - coming to prove a point after missing the Spring and being clowned about their "championship" the last season they were on the field.
SU - Destroyed JSU, lost their Coach, but decided to keep their hire in house to remain consistent.
ALCORN - Will be playing with a chip on their shoulder after sitting back in the cut observing and listening.
ASU - Freshman QB and line with all star RB did a number on JSU in the Spring and are battle tested.
AAMU - Has taken on the attitude of their coach and have no plans on slowing or bowing down.

Plus you guys have ULM and Delta State in September. It's very possible that old name you guys used to carry for September may come again.

You should know better. It's great to be excited about the possibility of your team, but there should be some reality on this board. JSU'S new team is going to be playing against established teams that are improving as well. The way you guys tell it, you will be breaking in an entirely new team. It's not hard for guys to be caught reading their own press clippings.

JSU will have to deal with:
FAMU - coming to prove a point after missing the Spring and being clowned about their "championship" the last season they were on the field.
SU - Destroyed JSU, lost their Coach, but decided to keep their hire in house to remain consistent.
ALCORN - Will be playing with a chip on their shoulder after sitting back in the cut observing and listening.
ASU - Freshman QB and line with all star RB did a number on JSU in the Spring and are battle tested.
AAMU - Has taken on the attitude of their coach and have no plans on slowing or bowing down.

Plus you guys have ULM and Delta State in September. It's very possible that old name you guys used to carry for September may come again.

We will not have an entirely new team. We had 10 starters on campus that practiced all spring that were Ineligible. We kept about 45 of the guys that played and contributed this spring so that's a great nucleus to add to. Add those along with the best signing class (17 guys) in FCS joining in the Fall. We are adding xfers this summer especially on defense. On paper we are a far more talented group than the team that suited up this spring.

Every team will be coming to prove a point. The only game we played horrible in was the Su game. Every other game could have went either way and that was without several starters that are playing in the fall so I like our chances. My expectations for the Fall is 7-4 and better.

😆 right. Prime cut several All Swac guys. People really expected us to keep the same players who haven't won but 4 or 5 games every year. The Jimmy's and the Joe's matter. All will be ready to go in about 4 months

NastyD,

I am sharing this information as your friend. No smack... You guys are putting too much pressure on Coach Prime. to be successful fall 2021. Its not as easy as it seems bringing a team together with so many players with egos. All of these guys transferred to play immediately. If they don't play immediately they are going to leave as fast as TP ran from the Board. If everything goes as plan. It will be fall 2022 when you will see the light of day with Mighty JSU (if players don't leave). I see possibly 5 teams that will cause Mighty JSU issues.

Your issue will not be talent, it will be climate and culture control. I challenge you to watch Last Chance U. That will give you a sample of what I am talking about. Good Luck during the fall; however, please take some of that pressure off Coach Prime. You know the JSU fans expect to win, if he does not, please be prepared to hear some rumbling during fall 2021 from the fans...

NastyD,

I am sharing this information as your friend. No smack... You guys are putting too much pressure on Coach Prime. to be successful fall 2021. Its not as easy as it seems bringing a team together with so many players with egos. All of these guys transferred to play immediately. If they don't play immediately they are going to leave as fast as TP ran from the Board. If everything goes as plan. It will be fall 2022 when you will see the light of day with Mighty JSU (if players don't leave). I see possibly 5 teams that will cause Mighty JSU issues.

Your issue will not be talent, it will be climate and culture control. I challenge you to watch Last Chance U. That will give you a sample of what I am talking about. Good Luck during the fall; however, please take some of that pressure off Coach Prime. You know the JSU fans expect to win, if he does not, please be prepared to hear some rumbling during fall 2021 from the fans...

When did 7-4 become too much pressure for any decent coaching staff with talent? I've seen every last chance U (even the basketball one) but that doesn't have anything to do with our program. None of those programs are ran like Coach Prime and staff are running ours. You must haven't been paying attention. As far as pressure goes this is a Hall of famer who has the mantra "I ain't never been one for peer pressure. I put pressure on my peers." The man has goals far beyond just winning the Swac so I'm sure whatever pressure you think he's under..hes good. Also he isn't redshirting anyone. If you can ball you will hit the field.

These were starters from 2019?

These were starters 2021. Guys that would have started this spring season if eligible (you know the abbreviated season you just won a Championship in so I know you aren't trying to discount it as one).

When did 7-4 become too much pressure for any decent coaching staff with talent? I've seen every last chance U (even the basketball one) but that doesn't have anything to do with our program. None of those programs are ran like Coach Prime and staff are running ours. You must haven't been paying attention. As far as pressure goes this is a Hall of famer who has the mantra "I ain't never been one for peer pressure. I put pressure on my peers." The man has goals far beyond just winning the Swac so I'm sure whatever pressure you think he's under..hes good. Also he isn't redshirting anyone. If you can ball you will hit the field.

Ok. 7-4 or 6-5 I can live with that. You are more realistic than most. However, can the Mighty JSU fans live with all those 4 and 5 stars getting beat 4 or 5 times?

Ok. 7-4 or 6-5 I can live with that. You are more realistic than most. However, can the Mighty JSU fans live with all those 4 and 5 stars getting beat 4 or 5 times?

That's my floor not the ceiling. We haven't inked a 5 star just a bunch of 4 and 3 star kids. We may never know if those fans can live with that since its a strong possibility that they might not have to.

That's my floor not the ceiling. We haven't inked a 5 star just a bunch of 4 and 3 star kids. We may never know if those fans can live with that since its a strong possibility that they might not have to.
Good Luck on a successful season...

Special thanks to all the early Maynor era Bulldog Football players from the 2018 2019 teams who helped build this foundation.Bentley, Mike Mills, D.Hamilton,V.Moland,Marceles Clash, Yurik Bethune, Trevon Walters just to name a few..every former player who bought into the Maynor system...Thanks for bringing another Swac Championship Game Trophy back to Normal, Ala!

Special thanks to all the early Maynor era Bulldog Football players from the 2018 2019 teams who helped build this foundation.Bentley, Mike Mills, D.Hamilton,V.Moland,Marceles Clash, Yurik Bethune, Trevon Walters just to name a few..every former player who bought into the Maynor system...Thanks for bringing another Swac Championship Game Trophy back to Normal, Ala!
Do they get an * also? It is very popular to some.

I’m for all this. The future of the SWAC is looking bright.
The texas schools are not doing their part to contribute positively.

Both schools are walking ass backwards led by highly mentally inept and unstructured athletic administrative staff. (Football specifically)

When do the football APR results for 2021 become evident or did the ncaa feel sorry for universities and give them another "gimmee," a reprieve, for this season?

Back