AAMU Bulldogs HBCU National Champs

TP,
If you didn't run from the Forum so much, we would take you serious. You are a fair weathered JSU fan. BNB, Bewildered, and the other JSU faithful are on here on daily basis talking smack and bringing facts about Mighty JSU. You showed up when Mighty JSU was 3-0 and left when things went south. Now you want to show up like you have been here all the time. You are like the drunk uncle who attends the family reunion. You have been exposed, stop embarrassing the true Mighty JSU Fans and just stay off the forum.
I dont run from any forums. I just spend time elsewhere.
You can find post from me the whole season. Even when we were 3-0, I only showed up every 2-3 weeks.

I dont run from any forums. I just spend time elsewhere.
You can find post from me the whole season. Even when we were 3-0, I only showed up every 2-3 weeks.
TP,
How many times are you going to use that same lame excuse. Your history/Mode of Operation indicates you are a fair weathered fan. Nobody takes you serious. Do us fa avor and continue to spend your time elsewhere....

We gone kick yall a$$ again... with some of yall former players lol
HILL,
I got to give them credit they are persistent with smack talk. We have won the last 5 games in Louis Crews West, received a trophy on their football field, and they still talk smack.. Plus, the SWAC office knew our record in that stadium and made us the home team. It always wait to next year.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Every coach AAMU had since moving to the SWAC has been to the SWAC Championship game except James Spady. Cooper, Jones, and Maynor. 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Two out of the three won a Championship. Now can JSU say the same? 📚 Somebody help me out?

We gonna beat that ass in Normal! Count on it. and that poor lil band better eat some Wheaties too because what came to Jackson......
It is possible, "the sun shines on a tiger's ass sometimes".
A man could say it's going to rain today, everyday and nothing happens. But when it finally rains does that make him a prophet?

If you want to believe Coach Maynor was happy with giving up the points we gave to JSU and the amount of points we scored on JSU go right ahead.

You better worry about getting past FAMU. Your September may not be so fun.

Every coach AAMU had since moving to the SWAC has been to the SWAC Championship game except James Spady. Cooper, Jones, and Maynor. 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Two out of the three won a Championship. Now can JSU say the same? 📚 Somebody help me out?
🤯😭😂

Should have been all 3, but I guess had to "pay our dues". 🤬

I don't see the relevance of mentioning subpar coaches lol (Anthony Jones was a good one). None of this is going to save you from getting your arse beat in the fall.

Here is the roadmap coach Dooley lol. :D

PV should've cut 43 scholarships right now starting w/ the "pre-season all-SWAC punter."

😆 right. Prime cut several All Swac guys. People really expected us to keep the same players who haven't won but 4 or 5 games every year. The Jimmy's and the Joe's matter. All will be ready to go in about 4 months

If you want to believe Coach Maynor was happy with giving up the points we gave to JSU and the amount of points we scored on JSU go right ahead.

You better worry about getting past FAMU. Your September may not be so fun.

I would hope that neither staff was ok with giving up that many points. We had 3 starters on Dline and 2 Safeties who were Ineligible but will be playing in the fall. The offense will be significantly better which is already scary since we had a top 3 offense in the spring after only being together a few months.

The Fall will be fun and I'm sure famu will be a huge test. They will be breaking in a new defense coordinator and QB so I still feel good about that 1.

Back