AAMU Bulldogs HBCU National Champs

Sports Board Infraction
You should know better. It's great to be excited about the possibility of your team, but there should be some reality on this board. JSU'S new team is going to be playing against established teams that are improving as well. The way you guys tell it, you will be breaking in an entirely new team. It's not hard for guys to be caught reading their own press clippings.

JSU will have to deal with:
FAMU - coming to prove a point after missing the Spring and being clowned about their "championship" the last season they were on the field.
SU - Destroyed JSU, lost their Coach, but decided to keep their hire in house to remain consistent.
ALCORN - Will be playing with a chip on their shoulder after sitting back in the cut observing and listening.
ASU - Freshman QB and line with all star RB did a number on JSU in the Spring and are battle tested.
AAMU - Has taken on the attitude of their coach and have no plans on slowing or bowing down.

Plus you guys have ULM and Delta State in September. It's very possible that old name you guys used to carry for September may come again.

Dude, first of all, we know our schedule... THANKS.

Secondly, Nobody cares about no attitude a team has. None of yall will be able to touch the talent we are putting on the field. We have a top 70 HS class bolstered by about 20 legit transfers who would make up their own top 70 class. When is the last time a SWAC team got on the field with another team with 50% (being generous) of the roster 3 and 4 stars?

Also, do understand that Annie Mae is Annie Mae. JSU already had fire power with no oline. What we lacked was defense. You will pretty much see a legit FBS defense on the field this fall. We dont care when nobody did to us this spring or before. The sun just sat on yall asses!

A forfeit and 3 lowly teams at the time ( and JSU barely escaped Gram). Hell what Coach Maynor was explaing to our guys was about not staying focused by using the Gram/JSU game as an example.

Receipts please.

Who did yall beat? Remember when yall entered the SWAC and went 0-12 vs JSU, GSU and SU. 0-15 if yall count TNState. Well, guess what? That's maynor. Just replace JSU with Alcorn. Maynor is 0-9 vs Alcorn, SU and GSU. Truth be told, yall might want to be happy yall didnt get to see SU this spring.

Who did yall beat? Remember when yall entered the SWAC and went 0-12 vs JSU, GSU and SU. 0-15 if yall count TNState. Well, guess what? That's maynor. Just replace JSU with Alcorn. Maynor is 0-9 vs Alcorn, SU and GSU. Truth be told, yall might want to be happy yall didnt get to see SU this spring.
Maynor 3-0 vs JSU … that’s all you should be concerned about.

Maynor won 2 games this year in Jackson, Mississippi. The same amount of games that Mighty JSU won. We celebrated on your/our football field in Jackson, Mississippi. Your coach and players had to pay to get in the championship game in your/our stadium in Jackson, Mississippi. AAMU was the home team in Jackson, Mississippi. Should I go on.....

Now lets talk sorry. You beat a Edward Waters team (enough said), barely beat Grambling, and beat Valley. I have total faith that the way Valley improved over time. Valley would have been a 6 point favorite if you all played again in the spring. No doubt Grambling would win by 10. However, I must be honest and give you all credit. I still think that you all would be a 3 point favorite against Edward Waters.

1622424757758.png
8e3946b1967d140f7ab10c4186270d08

BySteven J. Gaither
Posted on May 30, 2021

https://hbcugameday.com/2021/05/30/...z-Rr4SEojQ5gE1TobeunCUAEG_nRccqioGSohdoCLWBk#
https://hbcugameday.com/2021/05/30/...z-Rr4SEojQ5gE1TobeunCUAEG_nRccqioGSohdoCLWBk#

https://hbcugameday.com/2021/05/30/swac-champs-hire-ex-wssu-coach-kienus-boulware/#respond
Alabama A&M’s defense just got a big addition on the sidelines with the hiring of Kienus Boulware.

The former Winston-Salem State head coach has been hired as defensive line coach, according to the Winston-Salem Journal.

Boulware served as head coach at WSSU from 2014-2018, leading the program to a 35-18 record during that time, including back-to-back titles in 2015 and 2016. He was fired in April 2018 after being accused of improperly handling a fight between members of the football program. Boulware fought the firing in court for nearly two years to uphold his reputation and the two years left on his contract

SWAC champs hire ex-WSSU coach Kienus Boulware

Y'all gotta remember JSU has never gotten over the fact first of all we beat that in Birmingham when they were SWAC Champs and we were D2. Then add on we gave them the worst azz kicking in their history by using a running clock. They better be glad Jones was soft. Maynor would have out 300 on them putty 🐈. I heard @jsupop33 was watching the clock ⏰ counting it down during the game. 😂

Y'all gotta remember JSU has never gotten over the fact first of all we beat that in Birmingham when they were SWAC Champs and we were D2. Then add on we gave them the worst azz kicking in their history by using a running clock. They better be glad Jones was soft. Maynor would have out 300 on them putty 🐈. I heard @jsupop33 was watching the clock ⏰ counting it down during the game. 😂
See that’s cruel CEE....

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Cee, did you have to go in that hard.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

damn Cee...that was cruel😭🤣

Kienus Boulware, a former head coach at WSSU, is hired as defensive line coach at Alabama A&M​

Coach Boulware was Maynor’s DC when they led Winston Salem State to the D2 national title in 2012. Between, Maynor handling the offense and Eastman and Boulware further improving the Bulldog defense, they should be favorites to win the SWAC East this fall, even with the influx of talent Coach Prime is bringing into Jackson.

Kienus Boulware, a former head coach at WSSU, is hired as defensive line coach at Alabama A&M​

Coach Boulware was Maynor’s DC when they led Winston Salem State to the D2 national title in 2012. Between, Maynor handling the offense and Eastman and Boulware further improving the Bulldog defense, they should be favorites to win the SWAC East this fall, even with the influx of talent Coach Prime is bringing into Jackson.
He is a D-II coach. I hope his success down below can transfer to FCS. it seems our defensive line coaching was done by committee as we did not have anyone listed as official defensive line coach. Hopefully, this move will improve the play on that part of the defense and lead to better play behind the defensive line.

Where’s the huge hire?
Since we did not have a coach who was specifically dedicated to the defensive line, it is extremely HUGE for us. Just another piece of the puzzle along with the new db's, wide receivers, quarterbacks, and offensive lineman to keep AAMU from being on the bottom of the SWAC during the 2021 Fall season. Just trying to keep with the top teams in the SWAC...

Last edited:
Maynor won 2 games this year in Jackson, Mississippi. The same amount of games that Mighty JSU won. We celebrated on your/our football field in Jackson, Mississippi. Your coach and players had to pay to get in the championship game in your/our stadium in Jackson, Mississippi. AAMU was the home team in Jackson, Mississippi. Should I go on.....

Now lets talk sorry. You beat a Edward Waters team (enough said), barely beat Grambling, and beat Valley. I have total faith that the way Valley improved over time. Valley would have been a 6 point favorite if you all played again in the spring. No doubt Grambling would win by 10. However, I must be honest and give you all credit. I still think that you all would be a 3 point favorite against Edward Waters.

Dude, yall is sorry! Case closed.

This fall is gonna what you are STILL Annie Mae.

Since we did not have a coach who was specifically dedicated to the defensive line, it is extremely HUGE for us. Just another piece of the puzzle along with the new db's, wide receivers, quarterbacks, and offensive lineman to keep AAMU from being on the bottom of the SWAC during the 2021 Fall season. Just trying to keep with the top teams in the SWAC...
I agree that it is a huge hire. Your DC and defense sucks. That dude will be the DC in Spring 2022 but yall gonna get yall azz whooped in the fall.

He right about that defense though lol. Hasn't been fixed in 3 years and definitely won't be fixed in the fall.

He right about that defense though lol. Hasn't been fixed in 3 years and definitely won't be fixed in the fall.
ND,

We are just trying not to be the last place team in the SWAC. Hopefully, we win 2 or 3 games. I don't know why we are going to play the games this year, We all know according to TP's logic, Mighty JSU will win the SWAC, Celebration Bowl, Black National Championship, FCS Championship, and beat Alabama by 12 to win the the Big Boy Championship. Again, just tying to avoid last place finish in the SWAC...

ND,

We are just trying not to be the last place team in the SWAC. Hopefully, we win 2 or 3 games. I don't know why we are going to play the games this year, We all know according to TP's logic, Mighty JSU will win the SWAC, Celebration Bowl, Black National Championship, FCS Championship, and beat Alabama by 12 to win the the Big Boy Championship. Again, just tying to avoid last place finish in the SWAC...

You right about it lol

The Spring was the start of the DC's second year (since we didn't play in Fall). We had a bunch of freshmen at DB. The class coming in the fall is the DC's first recruiting class. We will see how it goes.

Back