50th Annual Grammies

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you word is law....................Negro please.

Dude.
You act like you fuggin' Winehouse. :lol:
Dang that crackhead and KAYNE.

Could care less if either of them put out anything ever again.:lmao:

but you still commenting.
you dont give a fugg, kick rocks out the thread.
Keep it pushing.

you said a mouthful, but stop callin Kanye a cry baby! :lol: Honestly, i like his attitude, that's what makes him who he is. and to take a bit further, he really can't help it. he was spoiled, so i guess i can relate and don't like it when folks talk negative about him. his persona is just that, and doesn't bother me.

I know a guy named Mike Dean who co-produced some of the songs on Graduation and he says Kanye is a good dude. I just think he should be more humble because it's gotten to the point now that I think people don't give him awards just to see him explode.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No, she doesn't have a slave mentality just b/c she likes a white person's music.

When did "white persons/people" have their own music.

I though Music was just "MUSIC".

pick up an album and give both of them a chance. Since you are so hell bent on defending Kanye and putting down that crack user Amy.
You might even like "Back to Black" or "Graduation". (That's the name of their albums)

Jimi Hendrix was heavier into drugs than Amy Winehouse and there is still no guitarist that can touch him (not even today). Everytime he performed he was high, James Brown was high most of the time he performed, The Beatles were Juiced up on acid when they created Sgt Peppers (the album they honored at the Grammys) which is considered the greatest album of all times, The Doors created some of the greatest music high as a kite, When Stevie Wonder created innervisions (his best album) he was high on acid (even made a song about it called too high). So music and drugs has always been around so that's nothing new.

I guess Mary J. Blige has the slave mentality too because she called Amy Winehouse the future of music. She also reached out to her to go into rehab because she went through the same thing (yeah remember Mary J use to be so high that she had to wear sun shades while performing)

Kanye West is a genius. The best thing rap has going for it right now but until he quits crying everytime he doesn't win an award to me he's gonna be a CRY BABY!!! It has nothing to do with black or white. I could see if Kanye was wronged in some sort of way but that's not the case. Al Sharpton mentality at it's best. Make something outta nothing.

Good post Juke........BTW my boys Parliment/Funkadelic were high all the time in 70s and so was Rick James.........both used to rock the house. Charlie Wilson said he was coked up during the Gap Band days and I saw alot of their shows back then and they were on point. What happens is the drug use catches up with you after a while. But some of the best performances of all time came from fools high as a kite. LOL.

Carry on.

I know a guy named Mike Dean who co-produced some of the songs on Graduation and he says Kanye is a good dude. I just think he should be more humble because it's gotten to the point now that I think people don't give him awards just to see him explode.

Probablly why he hasnt won "ALBUM OF THE YEAR" yet.

Humility with Dignity, Humbleness with Pride.....A man can do anything.....

DOT.COM, ORG, EDU, BIZ, and NET. :clap: :clap:

damn you stoopid. :lmao:

oh yeah, i forgot about the Clark Sisters(they took me back) and Isreal and New Breed, they were great!

oh and Roi, yeah i caught some of that Jay-Z and Rhianna playin too. :lol: but i remember it was rumors that they were foolin around.

No, she doesn't have a slave mentality just b/c she likes a white person's music. You missed the point of this, but that's typical...no surprise there.

The slave mentality comes in when black folks constantly tear down other black folks....always got something negative to say about their own, instead of lifting them up sometimes...that's what that is.

No what's really the problem is that we as black people "uplift" the wrong behavior from our own, don't put them in check, and don't acknowledge the people who do the right thing. Example: I haven't heard one person acknowledge Herbie Hancock at all. A man who makes clean music, doesn't degrade women, a genius musically, and a legend but yet we're on here arguing because somebody said Kanye should shut up sometimes and Amy Winehouse's music is good?

No what's really the problem is that we as black people "uplift" the wrong behavior from our own, don't put them in check, and don't acknowledge the people who do the right thing. Example: I haven't heard one person acknowledge Herbie Hancock at all. A man who makes clean music, doesn't degrade women, a genius musically, and a legend but yet we're on here arguing because somebody said Kanye should shut up sometimes and Amy Winehouse's music is good?

Message!!! :tup: :lmao:

but you still commenting.
you dont give a fugg, kick rocks out the thread.
Keep it pushing.

My 8 year old nephew can come up with something better than this feeble attempt at reverse Psychology.:lol:

I comment about it cause last time I checked, I didn't need your permission to do shat.
You act like you got control over the convo, question's and the type of responses comming back when it pertain's Crackhouse. :lol:

Back away and breath dude................:lmao:

You ninjas kill me. Yall came on here calling out Kanye now yall want to say it's about his good music because I called yall out on dissing the brother for a crackhead. Dang right I called you out and will do it again and again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So did anyone enjoy the Beatles tribute piece from the Love Cirque du Soleil show? I enjoyed the two singers at the end.

Luda looked nice.

***Kanye and Amy are both talented...I take personality issues with both of them...his need to sthu and her need to get her life straight (although I really think she was ACTUALLY SOBER last night, which was refreshing...she seemed almost fragile but people in rehab are often like that).

Once again it was a NICE show. I'll say it again glad Herbie won Album of the Year it was well deserved...His performance was great too. I think his surprise was genuine.

I HEART Israel and New Breed.

oooh HEYAL YEAH! i forgot about posting that. that brass band was killin it. they sounded so good.

does anyone have a clip of that?

They have an album out. They're The Dap Kings. They have a lead singer named Sharon Jones (She's amazing).

yeah you might have a point. :lol:

My 8 year old nephew can come up with something better than this feeble attempt at reverse Psychology.:lol:

I comment about it cause last time I checked, I didn't need your permission to do shat.
You act like you got control over the convo, question's and the type of responses comming back when it pertain's Crackhouse. :lol:

Back away and breath dude................:lmao:

and yet you're still here.
:retard:

Yeah that kid and the lady where blowin!!!! The Beatles made some great songs.

I love the Beatles. I'm gonna check and see who the singers were. Good tribute.

BeBe Winans who has been everywhere lately (love his voice) was wrong for that jacket though. He looked ten times better at the BET Celebration of Gospel a few weeks ago.

Yeah that kid and the lady where blowin!!!! The Beatles made some great songs.

Havent heard alot of Beetles cuts. I need to see what was up with them. I know of their lineage but nothing more.
Where was Paul at last night?

You ninjas kill me. Yall came on here calling out Kanye now yall want to say it's about his good music because I called yall out on dissing the brother for a crackhead. Dang right I called you out and will do it again and again.

Who was dissing Kanye for a crackhead? Who said he made bad music? Please find the post.

you Riteous mofos kill me. Aint heard not one song or lyric from an artist but ready to lay down your life for them.

Looks like You dissing me for Kanye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back