50th Annual Grammies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her voice is average at best...I'm not sure why everyone is jumping on this crac...er...bandwagon.

I agree. Her vocals are just OK. She does have a different look (with the beehive hair, crazy eye-make up and stoned look) and her lyrics do seem to be tight.
I think I enjoyed looking at her backup singers more last night than her. They had a lot of energy.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Say what cha wanna, but Amy Whinehouse is da shat. :tup: I'm going to get "Back to Black" TODAY.......I hate that I waited this dayum long to get it. :smh:

Kanye- enjoyed the performance and tribute to his mom......I missed his acceptance speech, but based on what I've heard, sounds like he was being an azz as usual. :smh:

Alicia Keys- I missed the opening, but I did see her other performance with John Mayer; she did da dayum thang and looked great doing it. :tup:

Tina Turner and Beyonce- I agree with Redd; great job and it's good to see B show respect and not trying to outstage Tina; they did indeed work very well together. I really enjoyed it. :nod:

The Time and Riyanna- personally, I think they could have done without her; just my IMO. Like Blu stated, she'en been off da porch long enough to run with dem big dawgs. :lol:

Prince- he STILL looks great!!! :love: :ebrow:

Little Richard and Jerry Lee Lewis- nice old school performance; honestly, I didn't even know that Jerry Lee Lewis was still alive. :what:

The Time and Riyanna- personally, I think they could have done without her; just my IMO. Like Blu stated, she'en been off da porch long enough to run with dem big dawgs. :lol:

I think ya'll are under-estimating Rihanna. The girl is very, very popular right now. I think she won some international entertainer of the year award, she's got endorsements, and for the little time she's been out, she's had quite of few hits.
Her latest CD is very good, too! :tup:

I think ya'll are under-estimating Rihanna. The girl is very, very popular right now. I think she won some international entertainer of the year award, she's got endorsements, and for the little time she's been out, she's had quite of few hits.
Her latest CD is very good, too! :tup:

Meh. ~shrug shoulders~ :lol:

I mean, she's okay IMO; just something bout her voice I'ain really feeling for some reason. :confused: Shid, I'll even give more props to Beyonce than I would Rihanna. :nod: But that's just me. :tup:

Her voice is average at best...and she has no sense of style whatsoever. I'm not sure why everyone is jumping on this crac...er...bandwagon.

Kelly Price send help

You crazy and smoking!!!

AMY is the REAL DEAL!!!! You cant win 4 out of 5 Grammys with being "average". She's definitely in my top 5 (Cingular)

Meh. ~shrug shoulders~ :lol:

I mean, she's okay IMO; just something bout her voice I'ain really feeling for some reason. :confused: Shid, I'll even give more props to Beyonce than I would Rihanna. :nod: But that's just me. :tup:

That's fine. Just letting you know how popular she is.

l Love Rihanna. :love:

Like I said.....
rihanna_855_18292002_0_0_7003673_300.jpg
:ebrow: :kiss: :love:

Say what cha wanna, but Amy Whinehouse is da shat. :tup: I'm going to get "Back to Black" TODAY.......I hate that I waited this dayum long to get it. :smh:

Yvette, you are going to love her CD. The song that she sang before REHAB was a song called "You Know Im No Good". That's one of my favorite songs on the album along with "Me & Mr Jones" (about her relationship with Nas) and "Tears Dry on their Own".

If you dont love this Album Ill buy it from you.
REAL TALK.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yvette, you are going to love her CD. The song that she sang before REHAB was a song called "You Know Im No Good". That's one of my favorite songs on the album along with "Me & Mr Jones" (about her relationship with Nas) and "Tears Dry on their Own".

If you dont love this Album Ill buy it from you.
REAL TALK.

I listened to it on Rhapsody a while back.....I also listened to "Frank" and I was feeling both of them. :nod:

And this isn't even me jumpin on da wagon.....I heard of her before, but never heard any of her music until I read a topic about her on here and saw where she was nominated for 6 Grammy's. So I was like "lemme me see what da big dayum deal is." :tup:

But I'm just the type of person that like so-called "off da wall" different type shat. :nod:

LOL!!!! Then we gotz to do what we do, cause she's having me some babies. We gonna have some Blacks-n-annas running around here.

I'm just gone have to be Jodie on this one bruh. Don't leave the back door open cause I'm coming thru with steel toe shoes on. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back