50th Annual Grammies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say's a lot when a CRACKHEAD get's more respect than a man that just kept talking when the music started playing.

Was asking for the music to stop when he thanked his mother worse than being an out of control drug addict that has a trial pending for obstruction and assault and battary?

I don't know, but I'll take the crackhead's situation as being worse than talking to long at the Grammies. :xeye:
Don't care one way or another cause Kayne is a brat but he a Clean and sober brat. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
oh, so I guess cuz Kanye's an ass and arrogant and smokes weed, just like you do, Sonny, he can't be commended for good music huh? I guess his music sucks cuz he's an ass huh? But that crackhead hoe makes the best music, huh?

y'all black folks kill me.

Keep doing your thing, KANYE!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

No one is dissing Kanye's music. He is a GREAT artist. I've never said on this thread that Kanye didnt deserve his accolyades. I did say he was acting PISSY when he got his awards and he is a spoiled BRAT.
I dont give a fugg if Kanye smokes turkeys. Just as long as he is pulling out GREAT Albums.
You check my Ipod I have every last Kanye album (including mixtapes) on it.

The point of my typing is: If you dont like Amy Winehouse music then that's cool, but dont say you dont like her music just cause she does drugs. If you dont like her music, just say that. Leave the drugs out of it.
SEPARATE the 2.

I try to understand why "some" women dont like the success of other women. All women are not this "cat"ty. Warn, just tell me if you have heard of all Amy's album and all of Kanyes. Please tell me you've bought them both.

I can run Ye's "Barry Bond", "Get my Money Right - Remix (with Jeezy)", "Drunk and Hot Girls" right along side of "Just Friends", "Love is a Losing Game" & "Wake Up Alone" in my sleep.
I like both artist and both albums. I dont care about their personal lives. What they do outside the studio does not effect me.

Say's a lot when a CRACKHEAD get's more respect than a man that just kept talking when the music started playing.

Was asking for the music to stop when he thanked his mother worse than being an out of control drug addict that has a trial pending for obstruction and assault and battary?

I don't know, but I'll take the crackhead's situation as being worse than talking to long at the Grammies. :xeye:
Don't care one way or another cause Kayne is a brat but he a Clean and sober brat. :lol:

What does using crack have to do with her music?
What does being a brat have to do with his music?

Did I miss something? :xeye:

And last time I checked, music is a universal language that knows no color. :tup: So I'm not sure of this black man/white crack ho/slave thing in which ya'll speak of.

I love music DOT.COM. :tup:

And last time I checked, music is a universal language that knows no color. :tup: So I'm not sure of this black man/white crack ho/slave thing in which ya'll speak of.

Exactly. I listen to everything......I guess Herbie Hancock is hold (The Black Man) Kanye back too. :smh::smh:

What does using crack have to do with her music?
What does being a brat have to do with his music?

Tripping off all the poster's here that was saying Kayne need to sit his arse down somewhere for talking but the Crackhouse get's :

She tha shat..................She's back.................She's the best thing since sliced bread, etc. :lol:

That's all. :lmao:

Havn't bought his CD and I just don't get all the hype around her.
Sorry but I don't...................So don't get mad. :lol:

And another thing!!!! I refuse to bend over backwards for a ungrateful person who just performed a whole modified version of your song in dedication to your mother then won an award then get mad because you're up there talking gibberish then when you get the cue to rap it up (because award shows have a strict schedule) then you decide to talk about your mom. Pleeeze......Say thank you Mom I love you, blah, blah, blah. Then sit your arse down.

My whole point. He is just EXTRA...that's why he makes himself look crazy.

No one is dissing Kanye's music. He is a GREAT artist. I've never said on this thread that Kanye didnt deserve his accolyades. I did say he was acting PISSY when he got his awards and he is a spoiled BRAT.
I dont give a fugg if Kanye smokes turkeys. Just as long as he is pulling out GREAT Albums.
You check my Ipod I have every last Kanye album (including mixtapes) on it.

The point of my typing is: If you dont like Amy Winehouse music then that's cool, but dont say you dont like her music just cause she does drugs. If you dont like her music, just say that. Leave the drugs out of it.
SEPARATE the 2.

I try to understand why "some" women dont like the success of other women. All women are not this "cat"ty. Warn, just tell me if you have heard of all Amy's album and all of Kanyes. Please tell me you've bought them both.

I can run Ye's "Barry Bond", "Get my Money Right - Remix (with Jeezy)", "Drunk and Hot Girls" right along side of "Just Friends", "Love is a Losing Game" & "Wake Up Alone" in my sleep.
I like both artist and both albums. I dont care about their personal lives. What they do outside the studio does not effect me.
The point that the crack-head bytch is obviously HIGH when she sings/perform, is why I don't like her music. I'm not into druggies and addicts...might have something to do w/the fact that I don't do drugs...go figure. They don't do their best work when they're all fugged up, if you ask me. That's why Whitney's ass sucks now. She stays high too damn much. Now, if you like that crackhead and her music you go right on and jam to it.

I, along w/others on here are just taking note as to how some of you had absolutely nothing positive to say about the black man and his accomplishments, (just talked about how long he talked and how arrogant he is) but talked str8 positive about the crack-headed white girl, that's obviously in trouble w/the law too...according to players. Hell, I didn't know about all that...:smh:

Now, if you wanna make this out to be something more, go rat ahead...I really DGAF. Like I said, that slave mentality is a bytch. :smh:

man fucc all yall dissin Kanye, i like that arrogant big head fool and his music. and fucc all yall dissin Amy, that crackhead(who by the way is getting help and IS in rehb) has lyrics over slammin REAL instrumentation that is very rare in this day and age, and only true musicians can appreciate that. i love em both.

how quickly we forget about Billie Holiday who pumped Horse in her viens and was a beast. how quickly we forget about all the other talented artist who were strung out(Whitney, Miles, etc, etc) who will slice most up. and i won't even begin on all the arrogant artist, they take up the whole industry. i'm sure they are all sayin, what you think about them aint their business.

but all and all, i enjoyed the grammys. my favorite performances were Kanye, Rhianna/The Time, Beyonce and Tina(but i did want to see B do her own shat) AND Amy Whinehouse.

"you can hate if ya wanna, but ya gone be wastin ya time."
~T.I.

Jimi Hendrix was heavier into drugs than Amy Winehouse and there is still no guitarist that can touch him (not even today). Everytime he performed he was high, James Brown was high most of the time he performed, The Beatles were Juiced up on acid when they created Sgt Peppers (the album they honored at the Grammys) which is considered the greatest album of all times, The Doors created some of the greatest music high as a kite, When Stevie Wonder created innervisions (his best album) he was high on acid (even made a song about it called too high). So music and drugs has always been around so that's nothing new.

I guess Mary J. Blige has the slave mentality too because she called Amy Winehouse the future of music. She also reached out to her to go into rehab because she went through the same thing (yeah remember Mary J use to be so high that she had to wear sun shades while performing)

Kanye West is a genius. The best thing rap has going for it right now but until he quits crying everytime he doesn't win an award to me he's gonna be a CRY BABY!!! It has nothing to do with black or white. I could see if Kanye was wronged in some sort of way but that's not the case. Al Sharpton mentality at it's best. Make something outta nothing.

The point that the crack-head bytch is obviously HIGH when she sings/perform, is why I don't like her music. I'm not into druggies and addicts...might have something to do w/the fact that I don't do drugs...go figure. They don't do their best work when they're all fugged up, if you ask me. That's why Whitney's ass sucks now. She stays high too damn much. Now, if you like that crackhead and her music you go right on and jam to it.

I, along w/others on here are just taking note as to how some of you had absolutely nothing positive to say about the black man and his accomplishments, (just talked about how long he talked and how arrogant he is) but talked str8 positive about the crack-headed white girl, that's obviously in trouble w/the law too...according to players. Hell, I didn't know about all that...:smh:

Now, if you wanna make this out to be something more, go rat ahead...I really DGAF. Like I said, that slave mentality is a bytch. :smh:

Cool, you dont like Drug users (known drug users).
Add, Miles, Whitney, Bobby, Janis Joplin, most of the Rap artists, Bille Holiday, and some family members to the list with Amy.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jimi Hendrix was heavier into drugs than Amy Winehouse and there is still no guitarist that can touch him (not even today). Everytime he performed he was high, James Brown was high most of the time he performed, The Beatles were Juiced up on acid when they created Sgt Peppers (the album they honored at the Grammys) which is considered the greatest album of all times, The Doors created some of the greatest music high as a kite, When Stevie Wonder created innervisions (his best album) he was high on acid (even made a song about it called too high). So music and drugs has always been around so that's nothing new.

I guess Mary J. Blige has the slave mentality too because she called Amy Winehouse the future of music. She also reached out to her to go into rehab because she went through the same thing (yeah remember Mary J use to be so high that she had to wear sun shades while performing)

Kanye West is a genius. The best thing rap has going for it right now but until he quits crying everytime he doesn't win an award to me he's gonna be a CRY BABY!!! It has nothing to do with black or white. I could see if Kanye was wronged in some sort of way but that's not the case. Al Sharpton mentality at it's best. Make something outta nothing.

ROO FRAT.

......and I Love Stevie Wonders blind @zz to death!!!!!!

how quickly we forget about Billie Holiday who pumped Horse in her viens and was a beast. how quickly we forget about all the other talented artist who were strung out(Whitney, Miles, etc, etc) who will slice most up. and i won't even begin on all the arrogant artist, they take up the whole industry. i'm sure they are all sayin, what you think about them aint their business.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

DOT.COM, ORG, EDU, BIZ, and NET. :clap: :clap:

U can add Janis Joplin too. :nod: I think we had this discussion before and I made a comparison between the two. :tup:

Im still trying to find out where someone/anyone said that Kanye West was not a good artist?

:xeye:

Can someone bold that post?
I even said he had one of the BEST performances (1st post on this thread) of the Grammy's.

Co-Sign Soror.

:smh:

Both are creative. Both have issues (which mean nothing to me) just like all humans do.

No, she doesn't have a slave mentality just b/c she likes a white person's music. You missed the point of this, but that's typical...no surprise there.

The slave mentality comes in when black folks constantly tear down other black folks....always got something negative to say about their own, instead of lifting them up sometimes...that's what that is.

So your comments are Moot.
Thank you.

And your word is law....................Negro please.

Dude.
You act like you fuggin' Winehouse. :lol:
Dang that crackhead and KAYNE.

Could care less if either of them put out anything ever again.:lmao:

you said a mouthful, but stop callin Kanye a cry baby! :lol: Honestly, i like his attitude, that's what makes him who he is. and to take a bit further, he really can't help it. he was spoiled, so i guess i can relate and don't like it when folks talk negative about him. his persona is just that, and doesn't bother me.

Im still trying to find out where someone/anyone said that Kanye West was not a good artist?

:xeye:

Can someone bold that post?
I even said he had one of the BEST performances (1st post on this thread) of the Grammy's.

Speaking of Kanye's performance did you see Daft Punk performing with him during stronger?? CLASSIC!!! You should check out their album called discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back