50th Annual Grammies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Beatles. I'm gonna check and see who the singers were. Good tribute.

BeBe Winans who has been everywhere lately (love his voice) was wrong for that jacket though. He looked ten times better at the BET Celebration of Gospel a few weeks ago.

Why did look like a Gay man in that get up last night.

Oops I better becareful. Im dissing BeBe for everyone that didnt look gay last night. (including Amy Winehouse back up singers/dancers)

Havent heard alot of Beetles cuts. I need to see what was up with them. I know of their lineage but nothing more.
Where was Paul at last night?

Check out Revolver, The Abbey Road, The White Album, Sgt Peppers (of course), or get LOVE (a greatest hits).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Who was dissing Kanye for a crackhead? Who said he made bad music? Please find the post.

you Riteous mofos kill me. Aint heard not one song or lyric from an artist but ready to lay down your life for them.

Looks like You dissing me for Kanye.

Nall bruh. I'm far from rightous. Don't even pretend to be that way. I don't pick up them stones cause I know they hit hard when they come back. Sorry I don't diss black folk for the others.

Pot, Kettle, black huh? :lol: come on Sonny didn't you learn about them stones in Sunday school. :lol:

I definitely know about Stones.

Im the biggest #ee& head I know, but does that make me a "Aint SCHIT Ni&&A"?????

I have the biggest EGO of anyone I know....does that me a "Aint Schit Ni88@"?

Nall bruh. I'm far from rightous. Don't even pretend to be that way. I don't pick up them stones cause I know they hit hard when they come back. Sorry I don't diss black folk for the others.

Last time I check, Being an ASSH0LE in public and Being a Crack head didnt have Racial connotations on them?

I definitely know about Stones.

Im the biggest #ee& head I know, but does that make me a "Aint SCHIT Ni&&A"?????

I have the biggest EGO of anyone I know....does that me a "Aint Schit Ni88@"?

Nall you good folks bruh. :lol: By the way I'm not a fan of either one of them. I just don't like it when yall diss my people for YT. Other than that I wouldn't have said anything. :lol:

And no one has still found the post where ANYONE Said they didnt like Kanye or his music????

Yall dancing around that one tight.

Nall you good folks bruh. :lol: By the way I'm not a fan of either one of them. I just don't like it when yall diss my people for YT. Other than that I wouldn't have said anything. :lol:

No One dissed Kayne for AMY!!!!

NO ONE.
Find the post please!!!!!!

Truth: Kanye is ARROGANT and has a Big EGO
Truth: Amy Winehouse is a drug user

Truth: Kanye's "Graduation" was one of the Best albums for 07
Truth: AMY's "Back to Black" was one of the Best albums for 07

That's all I said.
PERIOD.

I wish Kanye West would have lost all of his nominations. That would have made my weekend - to see his ass go completely berserk for being pissed on by his peers. Then, to sugar the sh!t, had Soulja Boi won for Best Rap Song. That's how to kill an ego.

Damn you, Grammy.

Amy Winehouse's album is awesome.

Hey Warndalyn, ready for tomorrow?

Sorry but life is black and white. Even green can't separate that.

True but when it's all said and done when it's time for you to be judged it ain't about black or white. Anybody who knows me knows that I'm prolly the most Pro-black person you'll meet but I don't make an issue out of a non-issue.

Kanye makes an arse outta himself come award time. Example:

From Billboard- Herbie: "Kanye and I are cool," he said. "I saw him earlier, and I said 'Good luck!' and he said 'I'd love to wish you good luck ... but I don't want you to get album of the year."

Now Kanye an up and coming artist says this to a BLACK JAZZ LEGEND who he has sampled many times to make his music.......Looks like he doesn't RESPECT his own.

Kanye is a crybaby, that doesn't change the fact that he's a GREAT artist.

Amy is a crackhead, that doesn't change the fact that she's a GREAT artist.

lawd! :lmao:

Kanye is still my ringtone.

Amy is in ipod rotation.

Sonny, you were targeted when you told Kanye to sit down. :lol:

leave him alone. :lol:

a lot of yall were targeted cause yall like Amy. leave her alone. :lmao:

lawd! :lmao:

Kanye is still my ringtone.
Amy is in ipod rotation.

Sonny, you were targeted when you told Kanye to sit down. :lol:

leave him alone. :lol:

a lot of yall were targeted cause yall like Amy. leave her alone. :lmao:

Xhale, Im bout to put in my Fiest CD.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
True but when it's all said and done when it's time for you to be judged it ain't about black or white. Anybody who knows me knows that I'm prolly the most Pro-black person you'll meet but I don't make an issue out of a non-issue.

Now Kanye an up and coming artist says this to a BLACK JAZZ LEGEND who he has sampled many times to make his music.......Looks like he doesn't RESPECT his own.

Poor Kanye. :lmao:

wow, at that. i hope he was jokin. now i love Kanye and his arrogance/persona, and i don't dog him about it.... but that right there sounds like crabs in a barrel, since we're on the subject.

First of all alot that Kanye stuff is staged, like when he walk on the stage during the world music awards while Maroon 5 (Ithink it was them) was recieving there award. Second why is it when some wants to win at what ever it is there competing at and voice that opinion, they are label as arrogant?

First of all alot that Kanye stuff is staged, like when he walk on the stage during the world music awards while Maroon 5 (Ithink it was them) was recieving there award. Second why is it when some wants to win at what ever it is there competing at and voice that opinion, they are label as arrogant?

The man said that he should be in the Bible.
He was on the cover of Rolling Stones with a thorn crown and a cross.

Naw, that aint Arrogant at all. :rolleyes:

Well I don't see that as Kanye dissing Herbie. At least he said it to his face like a man instead of putting it in the paper. He wanted to win the award for himself. Can't be mad at him for that. The first law of the land is self preservation. Everyone else comes second.

Well I don't see that as Kanye dissing Herbie. At least he said it to his face like a man instead of putting it in the paper. He wanted to win the award for himself. Can't be mad at him for that. The first law of the land is self preservation. Everyone else comes second.

Throws my "College Dropout" album at CEE DOG.

:dead:

It wasn't staged because MTV pulled the plug on his video's twice because of his temper tantrums and things he's said after not winning awards and he had a meeting with them and apologized but they still didn't play any of his video's.

and yet you're still here.
:retard:

Yep...................You the post nice about Amy traffic cop? :lol:
I'm here to see you blow a gasket over someone saying that they don't like Winehouse.:lmao:

Can't wait until the next black artist is caught with drug's so all the stupid negra, sit yo arse down, lkock them up post's can start. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back