50th Annual Grammies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kanye's Performance was nice! :ebrow:

...... and I just loved that Beyonce Intro (giving props to the legends) That was brilliant how she worked that.
Tina was Awesome and Beyonce was the Cherry On Top!
I just love those Ladies. 1000% Sheer Talented Entertainers! :tup:

question: Where did Rihanna Come from? Was it b/c she had a summer hit song "umbrella" and they thought she would be right for the grammys?

O yea, Alicia Keys (with frank) did a nice job as well!

Kanye's Performance was nice! :ebrow:

...... and I just loved that Beyonce Intro (giving props to the legends) That was brilliant how she worked that.
Tina was Awesome and Beyonce was the Cherry On Top!
I just love those Ladies. 1000% Sheer Talented Entertainers! :tup:

question: Where did Rihanna Come from? Was it b/c she had a summer hit song "umbrella" and they thought she would be right for the grammys?

O yea, Alicia Keys (with frank) did a nice job as well!

Rihanna is really hot right now but I think the Time shoulda performed alone.

LMAO @ amy's reaction when she heard her name (song of the year)

puss.jpg

:lmao:

Only in America can a crackhead win a Grammy for Album of The Year. Dayum this is a great country.

I did have to LMAO when ole boy got Kayne dissed Kayne. " Hey Kayne, I just got a grammy handed to me from a Beatle. You ever got one from one of them?

Bacically Kayne comes off as just plain agrogant ... even when he told them to shut the music off when talking about his mom.... he had run overtime.

Didn't see it all, but did they do anything on Michael Jackson and the Thriller Alnum Aniversary.

Kanye just always seems to do what my grandmother calls RUN OUT. Be EXTRA. Just say thanks and call it a damned day...don't make a point out of EVERYTHING.

Overall it was a nice award show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I thought the show was PLEASANTLY fine. Not much to really complain about but nothing to rave about.

I am not a huge Beyonce fan but I did enjoy her and Tina for once I felt she didn't attempt to upstage anyone. She worked well with Tina.
Kanye tribute to his mother was nice. His thank yous...well he should have just say THANK YOU and spoke of his mother and kept kicking. He is very EXTRA to ME. He seems to have to make a quip at every occasion.

Amy performing Rehab was funny oh the IRONY ...they weren't sure if she could perform cause she is tada in REHAB...ha ha.

The Clark Sisters as always were bringing it. I enjoyed the Beatles tribute. Glad Herbie got Album of the Year...no one can really argue against that.

I thought the show was PLEASANTLY fine. Not much to really complain about but nothing to rave about.

I am not a huge Beyonce fan but I did enjoy her and Tina for once I felt she didn't attempt to upstage anyone. She worked well with Tina.
Kanye tribute to his mother was nice. His thank yous...well he should have just say THANK YOU and spoke of his mother and kept kicking. He is very EXTRA to ME. He seems to have to make a quip at every occasion.

Amy performing Rehab was funny oh the IRONY ...they weren't sure if she could perform cause she is tada in REHAB...ha ha.

The Clark Sisters as always were bringing it. I enjoyed the Beatles tribute. Glad Herbie got Album of the Year...no one can really argue against that.

I agree Kanye sometimes needs to STFU. He was acting like he was running the show. Herbie Hancock's album is fya. He definately deserved album of the year.

Only in America can a crackhead win a Grammy for Album of The Year. Dayum this is a great country.

I did have to LMAO when ole boy got Kayne dissed Kayne. " Hey Kayne, I just got a grammy handed to me from a Beatle. You ever got one from one of them?

Bacically Kayne comes off as just plain agrogant ... even when he told them to shut the music off when talking about his mom.... he had run overtime.

Didn't see it all, but did they do anything on Michael Jackson and the Thriller Alnum Aniversary.

BS Kanye barely said thank you before the music came on. They let those other folks talke longer. Even the dude who said the beattle joke had longer. Look how much time went between amy's performance and her acceptance.

kanye was right this time..

Bullsh!t. Kanye is extra always. The glasses? He is a jerk. Luckily, I didn't control the music. I would have put on Soulja Boi when he started posturing.

I loved the old school/new school bits! But Rhianna ain't been off da porch long enough for The Time! Heck Fergie would have brought the energy needed for The Time...lol

Please! Amy was using the mic stand to catch her balance. :xeye: :lmao:

And instead of Mayer on the bass, it should have been Prince with Keys!

.... and what's up with Nas and Kelis. Someone said something about a new cd ... but some of these folks will do anything to get attention.

nas2.jpg

Kayne been beggin/cryin about getting grammy awards and how good he is for a couple of years. They turned to music on on several folks. He was rambling. Believe it or not ... he ain't on the same level as the Beatles. He ain't figured out if you got to beg for it... it don't count.

Somebody tell Beyonce that Aretha is the Queen ... not Tina Turner.

Kayne been beggin/cryin about getting grammy awards and how good he is for a couple of years. They turned to music on on several folks. He was rambling.

I agree. When Kanye first started talking, he wasn't saying anything of substance. And that's why they turned the music on. HOWEVER, I did agree with Kanye on that they should've turned the music OFF when he started talking about his mother out of respect. And they did.

Good show this year. I enjoyed most of the performances. I love me some CLARK SISTERS! It looked like Twinkie Clark (the one who was on the piano) has lost some weight.

I like the performance with Rhianna and the Time and Tina and Beyonce'.

Is it me or does Rhianna and Jay-Z seem like they've got/had something going on.? They were a little too playful (and not in a brother/sister kind of way) on that stage when she was accepting that award.

Favorite Performances:

1) Gospel Medely
2) Foo Fighters
3) Amy Winehouse
4) Kanye West

Yall see my girl AMY kill that schit!!!!!! The girl can sing and she has a great groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back