24 Season 7

When are we going to discuss 24? Man, last night, I wanted to go through the tv and snatch Tony. What do you think Jack is going to do to him?

The funniest part of the show last night was the interaction of Tony to Jack.
I knew it was going to be trouble when Jack stepped off that helicopter and caught Tony by surprise.

When Jack told the FBI lady that there had to be more than one shooter, Tony started looking at Jack sideway's then.
Everything Tony did, jack sniffed it out.
It got to the point where everytime Tony and jack passed each other, Tony would be looking at the ground and have that look on his face like "This mofo got's to go but what can I do" . :lol:
That shat had me rolling. :lmao:

Jack is going to wreck shat now that he know Tony is in it for sure.
The president is going to take the "no torture" gloves off Jack and the old fart in the hospital is going to be the first subject.
Jack almost broke his neck on the ground trying to stare at Tony when he found out. :lol:
He had a look on his face too. :lol:
It was "Byotch.........If I could just get up off this ground". :lol:

Last edited:
The funniest part of the show last night was the interaction of Tony to Jack.
I knew it was going to be trouble when Jack stepped off that helicopter and caught Tony by surprise.

When Jack told the FBI lady that there had to be more than one shooter, Tony started looking at Jack sideway's then.
Everything Tony did, jack sniffed it out.
It got to the point where everytime Tony and jack passed each other, Tony would be looking at the ground and have that look on his face like "This mofo got's to go but what can I do" . :lol:
That shat had me rolling. :lmao:

Jack is going to wreck shat now that he know Tony is in it for sure.
The president is going to take the "no torture" gloves off Jack and the old fart in the hospital is going to be the first subject.
Jack almost broke his neck on the ground trying to stare at Tony when he found out. :lol:
He had a look on his face too. :lol:
It was "Byotch.........If I could just get up off this ground". :lol:

That about sums it up, LMAO!! :lmao:

I hope Tony gets away so that he will be in play for next year. Imagine the dynamics when former parthners/friends become blood enemies.

Regards.

Tony is still small potatoes in this fight. I think he's working for the Vice President. That's why he didn't want the FBI to take back the WH from Juma.

I hope Tony gets away so that he will be in play for next year. Imagine the dynamics when former parthners/friends become blood enemies.

Regards.

Tony is still small potatoes in this fight. I think he's working for the Vice President. That's why he didn't want the FBI to take back the WH from Juma.

I hope he get's away too after this is over.
let him and Jack battle it out in New York. :lol:

The last few minutes were the most exciting. Tony knows Jack will kill him. The funniest part was when Tony showed Jack the needles. :lol:
Can't wait until next week. :jump:

I wonder who is behind all this? This has some Secret Society feel to it. I keep hearing"you have no idea what you're up against".In a way that's giving a clue of some sort of shadow government. I can't wait.

I wonder who is behind all this? This has some Secret Society feel to it. I keep hearing"you have no idea what you're up against".In a way that's giving a clue of some sort of shadow government. I can't wait.

I remember one season they were up against some guy's that were taking order's from people that were never shown when Jack's dad, brother and sister in law was involved.
The terrorist in the field was alway's calling someone but they never showed who it was and they never got caught.
I wonder if this is the same group.

I remember one season they were up against some guy's that were taking order's from people that were never shown when Jack's dad, brother and sister in law was involved.
The terrorist in the field was alway's calling someone but they never showed who it was and they never got caught.

Maybe so..

Remember ex-President Logan was taking orders from some secret society and getting those phone calls. Remember they almost had him ready to take his life before he thought he would get away. That was when he had his wife thinking she was crazy. They were behind the killing of former President Palmer. He was about to tell the first Lady her husband was shady.

They never went back to that after the Chinese kidnapped Jack.....they just fast forwarded it to Jack's Dad and his brother the next season after saying Jack got released from the Chinese jail and his Dad was in on some crazy isht.

I think they may bring Logan back. Remember all he got was house arrest after he had to resign/pardon. They sort of mentioned that in an episode a season or so ago. I know Aaron will be like damn here we go again if that happens. He was the only one who believed the first lady back then.

Somebody with alot of power set up Jonas(Angelina Jolie's dad character) and now Jack is going to see him in the hospital to get him to talk. Whoever it was knew Jonas would be easy enough to convince to go against the US while they really had Tony to do the real dirt behind the scene. I am sure they got another twist waiting for us. Get your popcorn ready.

I remember one season they were up against some guy's that were taking order's from people that were never shown.

I think you are talking about the Drazens.....

Did y'all see it was 12 people on the conference call?
I love me some Chloe. I knew she'd be back.
Can someone please sit Olivia down? Did y'all catch that that man was in bed with another man? I pushed rewind and sure enough it was. 24 is going all out.
Since Jack said David Palmer's name, can they bring him back? I refuse to ever accept that he's dead.

24-janeane-garofalo.jpg

The best part of last night was when Jack went the hell off on Miss Bill of Right's.
That weak heffa has been all over my nerves since this season started. :lol:
I was hoping Jack would has slide her arse out the door head first. :lol:

Her snooping, snitching, butt kissing arse is one BIG reason shat got this far in the first place. :nod:

Last edited:
24-janeane-garofalo.jpg

The best part of last night was when Jack went the hell off on Miss Bill of Right's.

Her snooping, snitching, butt kissing arse is one BIG reason shat got this far in the first place. :nod:

x s phi s

Jack looked like he went into a roid rage when he went off on her, and Chloe just stood there like :what:...

24-janeane-garofalo.jpg

I agree. I wish they would have kept Nadia from last season.

Priceless...4 episodes left, 3 more weeks. I think the writers have done an outstanding job to this point. Lots of stuff has happened that I never would have even thought of. I really wanna see now how this plays out. That last 2 hours is gonna HAVE to be action packed to tie up all these loose ends that are starting to unravel.

So many angles, so little time...

Can someone please sit Olivia down? Did y'all catch that that man was in bed with another man? I pushed rewind and sure enough it was. 24 is going all out.
Since Jack said David Palmer's name, can they bring him back? I refuse to ever accept that he's dead.

I figured that. I think Olivia might have really mucked up now. It's one thing to back stab old boy, but now she is doing it to her own mom. I think she will get caught this time.

I did the same thing. Wonder what the next twist will be?

Olivia, Olivia, Olivia. :smash: She's gonna get written out of the will.

Uhh, TopDog, why did they show Kim in the preview for next week? :(

Best line of the night was Jack saying he didn't want that guy's forgiveness. Jack is nothing nice.

Olivia, Olivia, Olivia. :smash: She's gonna get written out of the will.

Uhh, TopDog, why did they show Kim in the preview for next week? :(

Best line of the night was Jack saying he didn't want that guy's forgiveness. Jack is nothing nice.

Let's just say that things get really HOT :kaioken: for Kim soon.

It was alright this week. I think that lady playing the president can't act worth a damn.

I missed it last night...too much basketball on. I forgot all about 24. Imma have to watch my tivo cuz I've actually missed several episodes this season.

After tonight.....Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when you thought everything was over and Jack saved the day, you KNEW that with 2 hours left, something big was coming. But I didn't expect that!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back