24 Season 7

Interesting that nobody mentioned that Renee got infected with the "Jack virus." She was about to do a number on that old boy.:lol: It'll be interesting to see if she went through with it.

Regards.

LOL at infected with the Jack Virus. She has about lost it right now. Since she is coming back next season. I imagine she changed her mind or just roughed ole boy up a little bit.

Well I just finish watching it (Like Warndalyn, my daughter had a band concert that night).

Yep, it tied into my theory that those folks were behind ole President Logan and those secret calls he would get.

Should be interesting on how they write up all this next season.

Remember me saying this amonth ago

I think you are talking about the Drazens.....

I disagree. For me, the action was good. There were some good scenes and maybe a surprise or two as the plot developed, but the way everything ended !?!?

To me it was a classic case of the writers making us anticipate what's gonna happen next season. I guess as a viewer, I felt as if there were no closures to each storyline. I just kept thinking, "so this is it?":tdown:

This is the first time that they kept the storylines opened sort of like a clifthanger although they did get the threat ended. I think he last 2 hrs were awesome with all the action and no frill scenes.

I still say they took too many liberties with us and played us on some of the time frames. Even in the last 2 hours they did us bad. Remember when Ethan left the Whitehouse and got in his car to listen to the tape it was still dark. Then the next minute they showed Jack busting out where he was and it was bright as day.

Back