24 Season 7

I just realized it's a 4 hr event. Sunday and Monday. Well you know I will be watching.

YOU DON'T KNOW JACK!!! :jump:
Last night was great. I knew Jack was back when he opened his mouth at the senate hearing. :lol:
Can't wait for tonight.

I enjoyed both nights of 24. Wasn't the President's son still living from that special 24 episode?

I enjoyed both nights of 24. Wasn't the President's son still living from that special 24 episode?

Yeah, but he was killed off between the special and the new season.

I like how they are weaving the events of the special into this season, also. Old boy Dubaku, whose brother Jack killed in the special, is going be some kinda mad when he sees Jack.

I was rolling at the battle of the "two Choles" on the computers. And Chole's line to Jack about how badly they treated him at the hearing and saying that, while watching it on C-SPAN, he "looked good, though" was Classic.:lol:

Regards.

Last edited:
I was rolling at the battle of the "two Choles" on the computers. And Chole's line to Jack about how badly they treated him at the hearing and saying that, while watching it on C-SPAN, he "looked good, though" was Classic.:lol:

:lmao: Chloe's demeanor is always so funny to me.

Walker thought she was a goner! :lmao:

I don't see the enthusiasm in this season's 24 here on the board! I guess not too many people are watching. :teleport:

Walker thought she was a goner! :lmao:

I don't see the enthusiasm in this season's 24 here on the board! I guess not too many people are watching. :teleport:

Yeah, she was wearing them brown pants.......LOL

I think people are watching but we haven't seen anything that we don't expect at this time in the show. With only 5 hours done, I think there has only been 1 great hour in the show so far.

Yeah, she was wearing them brown pants.......LOL

I think people are watching but we haven't seen anything that we don't expect at this time in the show. With only 5 hours done, I think there has only been 1 great hour in the show so far.

I sent this to some friends of mine. This was the synopsis from last night's show:

24 - ALL NEW / TIMEPERIOD PREMIERE"Day 7: 12 Noon - 1:00pm"
9 pm - 10 pm
Eastern time zone
Central time zone
8c
"TV-14 - Jack takes matters into his own hands. "

:lol:

Did y'all notice the silent clock at the end of the last hour?

I did, and it immediately got me to wondering. I thought Jack purposely shot her with the intent of not killing her. Once he started burying her, then I saw the silent clock, I immediately started thinking about next week's show.

I think Jack meant to NOT kill her but lawd how is she gonna come from under that dirt and plastic?

Back