24 Season 7

Ole Vossler must didn't know who he was messing with when he broke out that knife on Jack.

Renee is becoming the female Jack, but she's probably having some reservations now after Jack told her he had to kill Vossler. Larry is gonna go nuts over how Jack has turned his gal into a hard core agent.

I can't wait till Chloe and Janis get into it........

Ole Vossler must didn't know who he was messing with when he broke out that knife on Jack.

Renee is becoming the female Jack, but she's probably having some reservations now after Jack told her he had to kill Vossler. Larry is gonna go nuts over how Jack has turned his gal into a hard core agent.

I can't wait till Chloe and Janis get into it........

Man, you ain't neva lied. When he pulled that knife out so quick, like he had been planning this move for a few minutes, he must have thought he was dealing with a security guard or something. As soon as he did it, I started hearing Beyonce singing..."You Must Not Know Bout Me (Bauer)"....:smh:.

As for Renee, I don't think there is any turning back for her. But hey, it is what it needs to be.

I think Larry is the "insider" and I don't trust that dude. Who do you think the "insider"/mole is?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Its too easy to say the analyst dude who keep poking around, he looks fishy, but it could be Larry who is the inside mold.

Me thinks its the woman the analyst is messing around with on his wife. If they really wanted to put a twist on who it is they would make the mole Janis.

Regards.

All I can say is Renee is loving this sh!t. Jack is bringing out a side of her that was already there.

The sistah in the wheel chair. That's messed up though,they would have to show a "nosy" sistah that has no man. :lol:

Man, you ain't neva lied. When he pulled that knife out so quick, like he had been planning this move for a few minutes, he must have thought he was dealing with a security guard or something. As soon as he did it, I started hearing Beyonce singing..."You Must Not Know Bout Me (Bauer)"....:smh:.

As for Renee, I don't think there is any turning back for her. But hey, it is what it needs to be.

I think Larry is the "insider" and I don't trust that dude. Who do you think the "insider"/mole is?

I think its Larry also. But the analyst dude is to damn nosey and alway looking over his shoulder. :slap:

I couldnt believe President Taylor ask Jack, " How can I trust you and who side your on." :eek: You dont ask Jack Bauer a question like that. I was mad. :kaioken: and what did my boy Jack say, " Miss President you need to check my records." I flip out of my seat.:bowdown: That was a good one liner. :clap::clap:

Me thinks its the woman the analyst is messing around with on his wife. If they really wanted to put a twist on who it is they would make the mole Janis.

Regards.

Uh-oh; would they? Could they?................................

Regards.

Chloe will figure out the analyst and Janis very soon.
I cheered when I saw Aaron. I really like him.
Jack needs to loose Agent Walker. She can't hang with Jack. LET HER GO!!!

Chloe will figure out the analyst and Janis very soon.
I cheered when I saw Aaron. I really like him.
Jack needs to loose Agent Walker. She can't hang with Jack. LET HER GO!!!

My "Fiyah observation:" :lol:

Aaron did get to the President's daughter pretty fast after Buchanan told her he had someone he could trust. But I was glad to see Aaron back also.

Regards.

What about Morris?

He's gonna play a roll in this show too when Chloe have to leave.

Them folks in the FBI are too dam nosey......

Then the Presidents daughter trying to act all stubborn and hard with Aaron. Then after he tells her that her father had been shot she's ready to follow his instructions.

I coulda swore Morris died during one of those episodes during 24's last season. I thought he tried to disarm the timer on one of those canisters of poison and kicked the bucket.

Regards.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Morris was the one who they started drilling in his back when he didn't want to help the terrorists.

wow... no one watched 24 last night? lol

It was a great episode, so I guess there are no complaints. :lol:

They did clear up how Sean figure out that Agent Walker was still alive when he issued the alert to have the cops pull her and Jack over. That was my sister's complaint from last week, Sean had mentioned her when he talked to the Senator's aid, but no one knew that she was alive except her boss.

Regards.

Oh yeah it was a great episode......

But there's a lot more left and we need more things to happen in the White House.

There's still too much jealousy in the FBI about who knows what and who has been told about this and that. At least at CTU they knew their role and stuck to it.

I think next week, hour 1 will be mostly information and set-ups, and hour 2 will ramp up the action and leave us hanging right at the end. I am READY for it!!!

It was a great episode. Loved when Jack said "cut him open". :lol:
Why does Janis have on purple hosiery? :shame: I know it was just Mardi Gras, but the wardrobe folks could do better.
Again, Jack needs to loose Agent Walker.
Next week will be exciting. I think I'll just Tivo it and watch it commercial free at 9pm.

"The next time you think about pulling your gun on me, you'd better use it." ~Classic Jack.

:lmao: :lmao:

Back