24 Season 7

I figured Kim wa still in play for this season just because they need her to save Jacks life.

When they showed her tonight I knew she was gonna get snatched.

It was funny watching Janis and Chloe try to top each other on the keyboard.

man they have some of the weakest people looking over and protecting people. Buddy looking out for Kim gets choked out in the bathroom by some
homely-looking soft dude without putting up much if any fight.

man they have some of the weakest people looking over and protecting people. Buddy looking out for Kim gets choked out in the bathroom by some
homely-looking soft dude without putting up much if any fight.

He never even saw the dude. He just got him from behind and put him to sleep.

It wouldn't surprise me if Aaron got killed in the season finalle. He is sticking his nose in some major crap that he should just avoid.

It wouldn't surprise me if Aaron got killed in the season finalle. He is sticking his nose in some major crap that he should just avoid.

They already killed Bill this season. They better not kill off Aaron.
Now y'all see why I didn't want Kim back. She attracts trouble. :smash:

Can't wait for the finale!!! :jump: But then I won't like waiting for next January. :(

................Now y'all see why I didn't want Kim back. She attracts trouble. :smash:

We also know how Jack and Tony will end up being, at least, "civil" to each other at the end of the show (my prediction). Family runs strong with Tony.

Regards.

Ready for tonight??? :jump: :jump: I think I'll have one of my favorite meals while the live show is recording at 7pm and then I'll have one of my favorite desserts to enjoy as I watch the finale immediately when the live show goes off at 9pm. Then, I'll need to sleep on what happened. No phone calls until tomorrow.

Ready for tonight??? :jump: :jump: I think I'll have one of my favorite meals while the live show is recording at 7pm and then I'll have one of my favorite desserts to enjoy as I watch the finale immediately when the live show goes off at 9pm. Then, I'll need to sleep on what happened. No phone calls until tomorrow.

You threw me for a second with that "7:00" stuff: Central Timer.:)

BTW: my daughter joined your ranks (JD) last Friday.

Regards.

BTW: my daughter joined your ranks (JD) last Friday.

What a blessing!!! Congrats to YOU and her. She'll now be viewed as someone who must have the answer for everything. :lol: Tell her don't forget to spend at least a tenth of her legal work time doing pro bono work. God will reward her exceedingly. :D

Best wishes to her on the bar exam. Hakuna Matata!!!

What a blessing!!! Congrats to YOU and her. She'll now be viewed as someone who must have the answer for everything. :lol: Tell her don't forget to spend at least a tenth of her legal work time doing pro bono work. God will reward her exceedingly. :D

Best wishes to her on the bar exam. Hakuna Matata!!!

Probably more than 10%; she's going to be a children's advocate. I'm sure you understand what's involved with that. All of the lawyers I know tell me that that's very much needed. But, she's always said that she wanted to work with children. Ohio State JD, Hampton Undergrad.

Regards.

I won't get to see it...my son's Spring Concert is tonight. I'll have to watch it later and read y'alls comments.

They already killed Bill this season. They better not kill off Aaron.
Now y'all see why I didn't want Kim back. She attracts trouble. :smash:

Can't wait for the finale!!! :jump: But then I won't like waiting for next January. :(

Stop hatin, LOL!!. Kim is helping to save the day, LOL!!

Great finale.
I disagree. For me, the action was good. There were some good scenes and maybe a surprise or two as the plot developed, but the way everything ended !?!?

To me it was a classic case of the writers making us anticipate what's gonna happen next season. I guess as a viewer, I felt as if there were no closures to each storyline. I just kept thinking, "so this is it?":tdown:

I heard that next season will take place only a day or two after this season, which they typically don't do. Usually there are anywhere from several months to years between days (seasons). Maybe that is why they are leaving so many stories open.

I heard that next season will take place only a day or two after this season, which they typically don't do. Usually there are anywhere from several months to years between days (seasons). Maybe that is why they are leaving so many stories open.

They've changed it. At first season 8 was gonna take place 6 weeks after season 7, but now it's been changed to take place a year and a half to 2 years after season 7.

A 24 Sneak Peek!
By William Keck May 13, 2009 02:48 PM EST

A week after Kiefer Sutherland landed in hot water for head-butting a fashion designer in New York City on May 5, the star turned up in L.A. to help promote 24’s seventh season DVD release and Sunday’s two-hour season finale. Reporters were asked not to ask the star about his arrest, allowing Sutherland to focus instead on his character, Jack Bauer.

Here’s what we know about the show’s eighth, and perhaps final season. A year-and-a-half to two years will have elapsed since the end of Season 7, with the action moving from the White House to the U.N. building in New York City. Cherry Jones is back as President Allison Taylor. “I don’t think they know quite what to do with me yet,†says Jones. “At first I heard they needed me for only a couple episodes, but I do seem now to have a little bit more to do.†Cherry says the new season will expand beyond an American threat to a global concern. “It has to deal more with the state of the world—not just the state of us,†she says.

"Slumdog Millionaire" star Anil Kapoor plays the head of a foreign country, which enters into a peace agreement with President Taylor, but assassins plan to bring Kapoor’s character down before the treaty can be signed. “It’s a call back to the very first season when the very charismatic president David Palmer has to be saved for the greater good,†teases executive producer Howard Gordon, who plans to shoot 7 to 10 days on the streets of New York City and construct U.N. sets in L.A. “The eighth day is the culmination of all Jack has had to do—good bad and otherwise. When he’s finally enlisted to help protect the peace, he’s preserving something that is very personal to him.â€

Read the rest

Great finale.

I agree. I especially liked how they got to the crux of what was causing Tony to do what he did. I could never figure out why he was playing both sides of the fence like he did, yet being so ruthless regardless of the side he was on. He wanted revenge and was willing to take the long road to get to the head honcho. They had to tie-up the loose end with Kim and Jack, otherwise, they would have to explain how he survived during next season. I also liked that the enemies this year were within instead of being foreign.

This season was one of the writers' better efforts.

Regards.

I disagree. For me, the action was good. There were some good scenes and maybe a surprise or two as the plot developed, but the way everything ended !?!?

To me it was a classic case of the writers making us anticipate what's gonna happen next season. I guess as a viewer, I felt as if there were no closures to each storyline. I just kept thinking, "so this is it?":tdown:

I liked the way everything ended.
Everything is going to roll over into next season.
All the action around Washington D.C this year play's into what they released about it being set in New York for next season.

:( I didn't like it. Too many things were left open. I'll have to watch the season again.
For a minute, I thought Renee is a mole.
Seemed as though the first gentleman has some animosity towards his wife for becoming President.
They still never revealed the other players in the ring and why they did what they did all the way back to shooting David Palmer.
What happens with Tony? What happens with Jack? What happens with Olivia?
Please don't bring Kim back for season 8.

Remember ex-President Logan was taking orders from some secret society and getting those phone calls. Remember they almost had him ready to take his life before he thought he would get away. That was when he had his wife thinking she was crazy. They were behind the killing of former President Palmer. He was about to tell the first Lady her husband was shady.
They never went back to that after the Chinese kidnapped Jack.....they just fast forwarded it to Jack's Dad and his brother the next season after saying Jack got released from the Chinese jail and his Dad was in on some crazy isht.

I think they may bring Logan back. Remember all he got was house arrest after he had to resign/pardon. They sort of mentioned that in an episode a season or so ago. I know Aaron will be like damn here we go again if that happens. He was the only one who believed the first lady back then.

Somebody with alot of power set up Jonas(Angelina Jolie's dad character) and now Jack is going to see him in the hospital to get him to talk. Whoever it was knew Jonas would be easy enough to convince to go against the US while they really had Tony to do the real dirt behind the scene. I am sure they got another twist waiting for us. Get your popcorn ready.

I guess I was on point with the top portion of my old post.

Good episode last night......I kind of figured that those folks were connected to what I said in the above post back in April. Tony confirmed it when he told Jack about Will Patton's character.

I knew they never had closure to that whole Logan stuff. I wonder if they will bring him back to find out who else is involved. I doubt Renee will get ole boy to talk. But Logan was weak....he may do so.

I liked the way everything ended.
Everything is going to roll over into next season.
All the action around Washington D.C this year play's into what they released about it being set in New York for next season.

Yep, it tied into my theory that those folks were behind ole President Logan and those secret calls he would get.

Should be interesting on how they write up all this next season.

Yep, it tied into my theory that those folks were behind ole President Logan and those secret calls he would get.

Should be interesting on how they write up all this next season.

Yep.
Those were the people that Jack's father and brother was answering too also.
I knew they were not going to wipe out all 9 of them last night.

It look like the other 8 are going to have to expose themselves more because they are going to have to kill the one that got caught.
They don't take chances cause ole by said if he saw anything in Tony eye's that he didn't like during the meeting, he would have to kill him on the spot.

Interesting that nobody mentioned that Renee got infected with the "Jack virus." She was about to do a number on that old boy.:lol: It'll be interesting to see if she went through with it.

Regards.

Back