24 Season 7

There they go again, giving away immunity without any conditions.

Haven't they learned from the past with that.

There they go again, giving away immunity without any conditions.

Haven't they learned from the past with that.

Screwed again. I wanna see how they are gonna get out of this one. The writers know how to leave a person hanging, don't they?!?!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't like that they wrote in Jack being exposed. I want Jack IN THE FIELD. :(
All this mushy stuff with Agent Walker is getting too much airtime. If I wanted to watch that stuff, I'd watch Lifetime.
I want ACTION. :angry:

I don't like that they wrote in Jack being exposed. I want Jack IN THE FIELD. :(
All this mushy stuff with Agent Walker is getting too much airtime. If I wanted to watch that stuff, I'd watch Lifetime.

You know some kind of way, Jack will be back in the field, probably as soon as next week. I could see that coming when they said that he was exposed. yet not contagious. But wait, he did go into convulsions on next week's preview...Soooo.....He won't be in the office long...LOL

You know some kind of way, Jack will be back in the field, probably as soon as next week. I could see that coming when they said that he was exposed. yet not contagious. But wait, he did go into convulsions on next week's preview...Soooo.....He won't be in the office long...LOL

Do you see that as a way for Jack to get out?

Ambulance comes to get him and then he bails as soon as the ambulance leaves the FBI office..........

Do you see that as a way for Jack to get out?

Ambulance comes to get him and then he bails as soon as the ambulance leaves the FBI office..........

You read between the lines!!! :tup:

I do feel sorry for the dude that led them to the wrong location though. I think he is as good as gone...LOL

He will get him to talk.

Does Starkwood = Halliburton?

LOL. Nah......Halliburton is just greedy.....don't deal in arms. But I see the parallel comparison though.

Now some of these Weapon defense contractors that yall civilians don't really hear about........well........:read:

It's going to be interesting to see how "do it by the book" Larry handles this situation. That old boy told him to leave the premises, he had complied to the search warrant, and wasn't having any part of illegal search on any other part of the complex. Jack told him that bad boys don't play by rules. I bet Larry does a "Jack." :lol: The Jack "virus" got to Renee, watch it get to Moss. :lol:

Regards.

ole boy was talking pretty tough though to Moss. They have pretty much crossed the line when they drew the guns on the FBI, it's pretty much downhill now for Starkwood.

There's gonna probably use him being sick to bring Kim back to the show.

I saw that the other day but we need the writers to be on board for this to really happen.

I think they're already on board. I think season 7 and season 8 will tie together. From what I've read, season 8 will take place only 6 weeks after season 7.

ole boy was talking pretty tough though to Moss. They have pretty much crossed the line when they drew the guns on the FBI, it's pretty much downhill now for Starkwood.
That part was unrealistic. How you gonna talk sporty to the FBI? It would have been all over then.

There's gonna probably use him being sick to bring Kim back to the show.
:vomit: :tdown:
Please don't let them get that idea. That season with her climbing mountains and walking in woods almost made 24 go downhill.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That part was unrealistic. How you gonna talk sporty to the FBI? It would have been all over then.

Please don't let them get that idea. That season with her climbing mountains and walking in woods almost made 24 go downhill.

LMAO, I know what you mean. But with him being sick, they may need her to donate some blood, bone marrow, or something else to try to treat Jack's illness.

LMAO, I know what you mean. But with him being sick, they may need her to donate some blood, bone marrow, or something else to try to treat Jack's illness.

Stop typing those ideas please. The writers could google Kim storyline ideas and your post(s) would come up. :lol:

I reallllllllllllly don't wanna see her written back in.

Stop typing those ideas please. The writers could google Kim storyline ideas and your post(s) would come up. :lol:

I reallllllllllllly don't wanna see her written back in.

LMAO, come on, you know that the rest of the season has already been written and filmed. They'll start filming season 8 in May. Nothing I say here will change what's gonna happen in season 7. Just don't go to Elisha Cuthbert's page on imdb. :swink:

LMAO, come on, you know that the rest of the season has already been written and filmed. They'll start filming season 8 in May. Nothing I say here will change what's gonna happen in season 7. Just don't go to Elisha Cuthbert's page on imdb. :swink:

:vomit:

She was already written back into the story way before this.........

Opps did i say something

I'm trying not to spoil it, LOL!!

:kaioken: :bawling:

He will get him to talk.

Does Starkwood = Halliburton?

They fit the discription to a tee.
They been using their merc's for hire as protection in small countries around the world for decades.
The weapons, training, and the training base all look the same.
imgname--blackwater_whats_in_a_name---50226711--blackwater.jpg
blackwater.jpg

Last edited:

But what you gonna do at that point.
They know the government will eventually send in more forces but this place is located withing the United States and has basically a trained private army at it's disposal.
All they trying to do is hjold them there until they get the bomb's ready to go out.

I'll bet 95% of the guy's places like Blackwater uses are former special forces personel and army soilders that signed up with them instead of re-enlisting.
The armed forces can't match the pay they will get in a private business like Blackwater.

The government tried to search blackwater for weapons about a year or 2 ago.
They never did get to search that place.
After about 2 weeks, Blackwater turned over weapons in question themselves.
The FBI didn't set a foot on 1 feet of ground that Blackwater and the court's specified.
That shat happened for real.

This was extreme for TV but companies that can go fight a small countries war for $$$$$$$$$$ don't GAF about the FBI. :lol:

Last edited:
Back